Barcia goes for Cianciarulo

2/8/2021 9:40am Edited Date/Time 2/8/2021 9:50am
DirtDart wrote:
Maybe but he is literally way closer than you.
visser62 wrote:
I'm amazed people like you still trot out this stupid argument. It makes no sense. "The Houston Texans are alienating their quarterback and most of their...
I'm amazed people like you still trot out this stupid argument. It makes no sense.

"The Houston Texans are alienating their quarterback and most of their players and fans. What the fuck are they doing?"

"Yeah, well they're closer to a Super Bowl than you!"
It's the difference between a sport having a participant fanbase or a spectator one.

A lot of the people who watch the top level are also participants, which leads to a super weird dynamic. We can't compete at their level, but we want to identify to some degree.

Even the dude who played some football back in high school realizes he's purely in the seats come Superbowl time. But we dumb-butts... we're all racing in our heads, even during the "Science of Supercross" segment. Hell, even while punching stupid posts to this forum on our Ipad.
2/8/2021 9:45am
I dont like fucking barcia.
I mean you cant run into people.
He is not fast enough to race them clean.
I dont like that kind of racers and it's not what i expect from a factory rider.
visser62
2/8/2021 9:51am
It's the difference between a sport having a participant fanbase or a spectator one. A lot of the people who watch the top level are also...
It's the difference between a sport having a participant fanbase or a spectator one.

A lot of the people who watch the top level are also participants, which leads to a super weird dynamic. We can't compete at their level, but we want to identify to some degree.

Even the dude who played some football back in high school realizes he's purely in the seats come Superbowl time. But we dumb-butts... we're all racing in our heads, even during the "Science of Supercross" segment. Hell, even while punching stupid posts to this forum on our Ipad.
But also, you don't need firsthand experience to understand how something works. Belichick didn't play in the NFL and Roger Ebert didn't make movies, yet they are and were experts on those subjects.
2/8/2021 9:53am
I dont like fucking barcia. I mean you cant run into people. He is not fast enough to race them clean. I dont like that kind...
I dont like that kind of racers and it's not what i expect from a factory rider.
I totally agree.Wink

The Shop

2/8/2021 9:53am Edited Date/Time 2/8/2021 10:03am
visser62 wrote:
But also, you don't need firsthand experience to understand how something works. Belichick didn't play in the NFL and Roger Ebert didn't make movies, yet they...
But also, you don't need firsthand experience to understand how something works. Belichick didn't play in the NFL and Roger Ebert didn't make movies, yet they are and were experts on those subjects.
Give Ebert his due: dude was the king of trash film screenwriting before he was a critic. That's like the filmmaker equivalent of being an Arenacross champion -- down in the muck, making a few bucks and beating the other small-time pros with your bare hands.

Don't know anything about Belichick.
davistld01
2/8/2021 9:53am
I dont like fucking barcia. I mean you cant run into people. He is not fast enough to race them clean. I dont like that kind...
Honestly, bro...go ahead and say what you mean. This is Vital. Let it out! Whistling
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
2/8/2021 10:01am
DirtDart
2/8/2021 10:32am
DirtDart wrote:
visser62 wrote:
I'm amazed people like you still trot out this stupid argument. It makes no sense. "The Houston Texans are alienating their quarterback and most of their...
I'm amazed people like you still trot out this stupid argument. It makes no sense.

"The Houston Texans are alienating their quarterback and most of their players and fans. What the fuck are they doing?"

Because people who make comments like Mit12 have no standing to make the comment that he made. How does he know what it takes to win a championship? He doesn’t. But, Barcia does.

Barcia can ride anyway he chooses. In fact, if he’s in front nobody will question or care if it’s the old or new Barcia.

Barcia just needs to race.
DirtDart
2/8/2021 10:43am
I didn’t know clean racing was the epitome of racing.

Is Barcia the equivalent of the mean girl coming to your party?
2/8/2021 10:44am
DirtDart wrote:
Because people who make comments like Mit12 have no standing to make the comment that he made. How does he know what it takes to win...
Because people who make comments like Mit12 have no standing to make the comment that he made. How does he know what it takes to win a championship? He doesn’t. But, Barcia does.

Barcia can ride anyway he chooses. In fact, if he’s in front nobody will question or care if it’s the old or new Barcia.

42 points,42 points.......!Yeah,Barcia rides for the show,other guys for the championship.I agree DirtFart.
DirtDart
2/8/2021 10:51am
DirtDart wrote:
Because people who make comments like Mit12 have no standing to make the comment that he made. How does he know what it takes to win...

Bonanza69 wrote:
42 points,42 points.......!Yeah,Barcia rides for the show,other guys for the championship.I agree DirtFart.
How will I be able to comeback from that?
ctbale
2/8/2021 10:57am
DirtDart wrote:

Bonanza69 wrote:
DirtDart wrote:
Er, how about Dirt-Shart ?
DirtDart
2/8/2021 11:01am Edited Date/Time 2/8/2021 11:02am
Bonanza69 wrote:
DirtDart wrote:
ctbale wrote:
Er, how about Dirt-Shart ?
You obviously holeshot every start, clear every triple, rail the berms, and take the checkers.

Plus, nice use of the hyphen.

Does Brady know he has competition?
ctbale
2/8/2021 11:07am
DirtShart

There, I fixed it for you
DirtDart
2/8/2021 11:11am
ctbale wrote:
DirtShart

There, I fixed it for you
That was an actual compliment but I guess it doesn’t matter.

In order to be fixed it needs a space.
ctbale
2/8/2021 11:17am
I like the way it looks with or without a space
rileymx
2/8/2021 11:40am
seth505 wrote:
[img]https://motocrossactionmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/BOB-HANNAH-1979.jpg[/img]
this photo sums up what barcia is as a racer
barcia is just a very gifted, spoiled dumb bratt !!!!!
in the first race of the year barcia took a lesson on racing from roczen, roczen avoided contact because of crash risk and settled for 2º that night, and because of that barcia didnt have is race win messed with. but barcia is dumb and cant learn how to race, he is to much of a spoiled dumb bratt to learn from someone else.....
he will keep messing up others races, until his factory status ends, or some other title contender brakes his mouth in the pits, for him to learn to stay away, curious why i never saw him do any of his shit to webb !!!!!!!
until then, he will be just another hazard on track, like forkner and others, that the ama keeps letting loose on their races.....
BigBoreFan58
2/8/2021 12:19pm
I understand why a lot of you want to crucify him but I haven't seen him truly "Bam Bam" anyone in a long time. Does he...
I understand why a lot of you want to crucify him but I haven't seen him truly "Bam Bam" anyone in a long time. Does he run it in extra hard? Absolutely. Has he actually punted anybody in the last couple of years? Not that I can remember.
You're probably right, but the main reason I do crucify him is because of the tantrums he throws anytime anyone gives him a taste of his...
You're probably right, but the main reason I do crucify him is because of the tantrums he throws anytime anyone gives him a taste of his own medicine. He's the ultimate example being able to dish it out but not being able to take it.
He cries like a little bitch boy.

Jardo
Fantasy
2053rd
2/8/2021 12:30pm
One thing is for certain, I don't like fucking Barcia either.
2/8/2021 12:37pm
Always been a douche ...shame he’s a talented rider just let the riding speak for itself... race the track ...
str8line
2/8/2021 3:20pm
Jardo wrote:
One thing is for certain, I don't like fucking Barcia either.
You gotta say that like Paulie Walnuts.
yak651
Fantasy
214th
2/8/2021 3:36pm
seth505 wrote:
[img]https://motocrossactionmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/BOB-HANNAH-1979.jpg[/img]
rileymx wrote:
this photo sums up what barcia is as a racer barcia is just a very gifted, spoiled dumb bratt !!!!! in the first race of the...
in the first race of the year barcia took a lesson on racing from roczen, roczen avoided contact because of crash risk and settled for 2º that night, and because of that barcia didnt have is race win messed with. but barcia is dumb and cant learn how to race, he is to much of a spoiled dumb bratt to learn from someone else.....
he will keep messing up others races, until his factory status ends, or some other title contender brakes his mouth in the pits, for him to learn to stay away, curious why i never saw him do any of his shit to webb !!!!!!!
until then, he will be just another hazard on track, like forkner and others, that the ama keeps letting loose on their races.....
Yep Eli or Ken are going to punch him in the pits, smh....
MyBobbym
2/8/2021 4:06pm
visser62 wrote:

Not really...
jemcee
2/8/2021 4:12pm
I have been very critical of Barcia in the past and prob will in the future

But this was nothing but cut throat race craft, which is needed at that level..

Sweet and slick move by Roczen though
visser62
2/8/2021 4:21pm
DirtDart wrote:

"But, Barcia does."

Really? He's never won a national championship before. He does know how to win seven-race regional championships, if that's what you mean.
Sully
2/8/2021 4:31pm Edited Date/Time 2/8/2021 4:32pm
crowe660 wrote:
Can we just appreciate how fucking precise Kenny is in the opening laps. His ability to lay down heaters and position himself to the front in...
Can we just appreciate how fucking precise Kenny is in the opening laps. His ability to lay down heaters and position himself to the front in the opening laps is a thing of beauty.
As the only positive post in this thread, I wanted to up vote this, but since it's currently holding at 94, I think I'll leave it alone.
hubbardmx50
2/8/2021 7:13pm
crowe660 wrote:
Can we just appreciate how fucking precise Kenny is in the opening laps. His ability to lay down heaters and position himself to the front in...
Can we just appreciate how fucking precise Kenny is in the opening laps. His ability to lay down heaters and position himself to the front in the opening laps is a thing of beauty.
I wanted to like this comment but didn’t want to ruin 94 likes
DirtDart
2/8/2021 7:55pm
DirtDart wrote:

visser62 wrote:
"But, Barcia does."

Really? He's never won a national championship before. He does know how to win seven-race regional championships, if that's what you mean.
Since he is a sponsored rider at the championship level, since he trains at the championship level, since he races at the championship level, and he has won races at the championship level, it appears he has done something differently than the rest of us.

It appears that he knows what to do.
DirtDart
2/8/2021 8:00pm
seth505 wrote:
rileymx wrote:
this photo sums up what barcia is as a racer barcia is just a very gifted, spoiled dumb bratt !!!!! in the first race of the...
Who is that, Hannah?

If so, Hannah rode more like Barcia than, well anyone. Plus, he’s holding that magazine correctly. Nothing from that publisher is really worth reading anyway.
Mit12
2/8/2021 9:26pm
Mit12 wrote:
This is why Barcia will never win a 450 SX championship, he has pissed off way to many people in his career. Riders will get there...
This is why Barcia will never win a 450 SX championship, he has pissed off way to many people in his career. Riders will get there revenge when it matters most.
DirtDart wrote:
I understand that but for me it is lack of talent not lack of common sense

Post a reply to: Barcia goes for Cianciarulo

The Latest