Barcia fined 5K

NoGo
4/2/2012 4:18pm Edited Date/Time 4/2/2012 4:19pm
elsinore wrote:
Well said. The level of pussification in this place is worse than a bunch of old ladies at the hair dressers:blink: No gos hate for Bam...
Well said. The level of pussification in this place is worse than a bunch of old ladies at the hair dressersBlink
No gos hate for Bam Bam is evident in his posts. Vincent caused the incident, and didn't appear like he was on his death bed in the pics GuyB posted. He was wrong to roost the Doc, but he was pissed...got caught up in the moment, and he apologized and was punished. I would love to see Bam Bam lay wood to the Nationals and really add to the tears and bitching of this mob...especially Bagget and Roczen.
Yet he's never done shit outdoors. He has 1? Overall in three years but you think he will "lay waste to the competition". My like or dislike for him isn't even showed . I'm pointing out what happened, but your love for him makes you think he can do no wrong. You talk about pussification of the sport , but don't include him as being a pussy even with multiple videos of him crying and multiple occasions of him running away from fights he's started.
elsinore
4/2/2012 4:59pm
Did you fail reading comprehension Nogo? I said I hopes he lays wood.....I have no idea what will happen. I also spoke of the pussification of this forum, not the sport. Tell me why the blue flag means nothing when the leader with a red #1 plate, or anybody else, is attempting to lap a rider? He apologized, was fined, and he and Doc Bodnar have apparently worked it out.

You are right Jamma. Bagget and Roczen have never had tantrums either, right? I was responding to both of them laughing at him, even though they are both more than 1 race behind Barcia in points.Unsure
4/2/2012 5:40pm
A LAPPED rider, remember I was there and saw it unfold right in front of me not to mention i have watched it many times now...
A LAPPED rider, remember I was there and saw it unfold right in front of me not to mention i have watched it many times now on the TV in super slow mo, the Lapped rider is at fault Period he had received the blue flag thru 4 corners with Barcia right behind him and he did not let him pass. and as far as Bagget and Roxen laughing we'll see who's laughing when Barcia Goes Back to Back. .And again I'll say it Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser!!!
elsinore wrote:
Well said. The level of pussification in this place is worse than a bunch of old ladies at the hair dressers:blink: No gos hate for Bam...
Well said. The level of pussification in this place is worse than a bunch of old ladies at the hair dressersBlink
No gos hate for Bam Bam is evident in his posts. Vincent caused the incident, and didn't appear like he was on his death bed in the pics GuyB posted. He was wrong to roost the Doc, but he was pissed...got caught up in the moment, and he apologized and was punished. I would love to see Bam Bam lay wood to the Nationals and really add to the tears and bitching of this mob...especially Bagget and Roczen.
Elsinore....Justin will be winning nationals this year and in my opinion will take the Lites outdoor title. What am I basing this on?.....The "2012 BARCIA" is a different rider......he has worked his tail off this off season and put in the hours needed to be a champion. His SX results speak for themselves..he is crushing the east coast boys....... Saturday night was a "heat of the moment" reaction he apologized for.....Lance is a really great kid but when the blue flag is waving its time to get out of the way........Lance never meant to hit Justin...he landed wrong and shot to the left.....BUMMER for both guys........ANYWAY...........Merry XMas to KRoc-Enjoy the win buddy because its your last SX win if Barcia in the same race with you........Bagget-That smart ass smile on the podium is going to light a fire under Justin.......just watch.
pilotdude
4/2/2012 7:28pm Edited Date/Time 4/3/2012 6:35am
1. I have watched that video at least 20 times and Lance Vincent hit Barcia's rear wheel from behind by jumping from the inside/right of the track to the outside/left of the track.

2. Barcia apologized for going over and barking at Vincent, which showed maturity and a little humility. In watching the video it looked like all he was doing was leaving when Dr. Bodner told him to leave. It did not look to me like he was trying to deliberately roost the doctor and Vincent. EDIT: I have now seen the pictures of him doing the "donnut" near Vincent and Bodner. If he did try to roost them, then the AMA fine and the embarrassment that has followed is appropriate punishment.

3. The rhetoric on here about how "serious" and "dangerous" his behavior was, and how he should be fined some astronomical amount or penalized or suspended to trash his entire season is ridiculously over the top. So much so that I find it a little weird. He did not do anything "dangerous." You must be kidding. At the worst, it was uncalled for and annoying.

4. I remember when Trey Canard took RV2-in-a-row out in the Lites East Coast series, and how pissed off RV was when that happened. In his post-race interview he said "I think it was BULLSHIT" right on camera. The guys at the top level of the sport pour their entire being into it. So when the shit hits the fan and they lose a well-deserved win to an incident like this one, it is completely understandable when they get emotional. It is not being immature, it is called being human. Carmichael, Stewart, hell even McGrath have all had their moments. Remember when McGrath deliberately punted Stewart off the track on that supercross start as payback. Tell me that wasn't WAY more "dangerous" than what Barcia did.

Stewart takes out McGrath, McGrath serves up payback.

The Shop

EastFlorida
4/2/2012 7:32pm
Give me a break... The guy roosted another rider! Not saying it was right or wrong, but geezzz! What harm was that? Yep, it was poor sportsmanship, but when did the AMA get into policing morality? Nothing consistently in the recent past anyway.

Man, what's so bad about sending a little dirt in a competitor's direction, even if it was wrong? Did he disfigure someone? Grow some skin people....
mom241
4/2/2012 7:34pm
Canard didn't take RV out.
scott_nz
Fantasy
655th
4/2/2012 7:37pm
Give me a break... The guy roosted another rider! Not saying it was right or wrong, but geezzz! What harm was that? Yep, it was poor...
Give me a break... The guy roosted another rider! Not saying it was right or wrong, but geezzz! What harm was that? Yep, it was poor sportsmanship, but when did the AMA get into policing morality? Nothing consistently in the recent past anyway.

Man, what's so bad about sending a little dirt in a competitor's direction, even if it was wrong? Did he disfigure someone? Grow some skin people....
he roosted a medic that was helping the rider, that is the problem,
pilotdude
4/2/2012 8:08pm
mom241 wrote:
Canard didn't take RV out.
He did, but it wasn't dirty, it was competitive. He's good people. Wink
4/2/2012 8:39pm
pilotdude wrote:
1. I have watched that video at least 20 times and Lance Vincent hit Barcia's rear wheel from behind by jumping from the inside/right of the...
1. I have watched that video at least 20 times and Lance Vincent hit Barcia's rear wheel from behind by jumping from the inside/right of the track to the outside/left of the track.

2. Barcia apologized for going over and barking at Vincent, which showed maturity and a little humility. In watching the video it looked like all he was doing was leaving when Dr. Bodner told him to leave. It did not look to me like he was trying to deliberately roost the doctor and Vincent. EDIT: I have now seen the pictures of him doing the "donnut" near Vincent and Bodner. If he did try to roost them, then the AMA fine and the embarrassment that has followed is appropriate punishment.

3. The rhetoric on here about how "serious" and "dangerous" his behavior was, and how he should be fined some astronomical amount or penalized or suspended to trash his entire season is ridiculously over the top. So much so that I find it a little weird. He did not do anything "dangerous." You must be kidding. At the worst, it was uncalled for and annoying.

4. I remember when Trey Canard took RV2-in-a-row out in the Lites East Coast series, and how pissed off RV was when that happened. In his post-race interview he said "I think it was BULLSHIT" right on camera. The guys at the top level of the sport pour their entire being into it. So when the shit hits the fan and they lose a well-deserved win to an incident like this one, it is completely understandable when they get emotional. It is not being immature, it is called being human. Carmichael, Stewart, hell even McGrath have all had their moments. Remember when McGrath deliberately punted Stewart off the track on that supercross start as payback. Tell me that wasn't WAY more "dangerous" than what Barcia did.

Strait UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tapkawiman
4/2/2012 9:06pm
elsinore wrote:
NoGo wrote:
Yet he's never done shit outdoors. He has 1? Overall in three years but you think he will "lay waste to the competition". My like or...
Yet he's never done shit outdoors. He has 1? Overall in three years but you think he will "lay waste to the competition". My like or dislike for him isn't even showed . I'm pointing out what happened, but your love for him makes you think he can do no wrong. You talk about pussification of the sport , but don't include him as being a pussy even with multiple videos of him crying and multiple occasions of him running away from fights he's started.
Pussification of the sport? Shit that was the first thing I read and it was funnier that shit!!!! LOL

No I havnt smoked but I have been drinking...
EastFlorida
4/2/2012 9:18pm
Give me a break... The guy roosted another rider! Not saying it was right or wrong, but geezzz! What harm was that? Yep, it was poor...

scott_nz wrote:
he roosted a medic that was helping the rider, that is the problem,
If that is indeed true, then I misspoke. No excuse for that I would agree....
curmudgeon
4/5/2012 9:49pm
If that is indeed true, then I misspoke. No excuse for that I would agree....
Do you even watch the races or are you just some sort of arm chair poser. Thanks for sharing you uninformed opinion with us.
ocscottie
4/5/2012 9:56pm
How far did you have to dig just for leaving that completely worthless reply? Dizzy

and just for the record, pics of him roosting the meds:

Faceaz
4/5/2012 11:10pm
pilotdude wrote:
1. I have watched that video at least 20 times and Lance Vincent hit Barcia's rear wheel from behind by jumping from the inside/right of the...

On #1: Vincent was jumping to the outside line, but Barcia was also was also jumping to the inside line. It's just a case of 2 lines coming together. The problem is Barcia's line to the inside requires more braking & a slower turn, Vincent's line to the outside requires carrying more corner speed. Vincent misjudged how much Barcia was slowing, I'm sure he thought he'd clear Barcia's wheel - racing incident.

#2: Completely biased response. If there's a medic on the scene, a rider has no business going over to create confrontation, much less try to roost the rider & medic. IMO he should be disqualified from the event for unsportsman like conduct. Riders need to know, you don't fuck with a down rider being tended to by a medic. I'm sure Barcia had summed up the severity of the situation before doing it, but what if Vincent's injuries were more severe & Barcia made it worse or the medic being disctracted by Barcia fucks up working on Vincent. There just needs to be a firm line taken by the AMA on it.
jndmx
4/6/2012 4:02am
Lotta sandy vag's up in this place.
hvaughn
4/6/2012 7:56am
Let me start by saying a don't dislike barcia, I love watching him ride and I love watching aggressive riding. I also don't care to argue about the incident as there has already been plenty of that going on and it's obvious that he was in the wrong with his actions. I simply want to say that I do not care for making the excuse for barcia (or any of these young riders) that they are "just kids." Yes, I understand that everyone does things they regret and learn/grow from when they are young, but if you are going to step up to the plate and make "big boy money" at your job, which is what racing is for these guys, then you need to be ready to accept the responsibility of acting like a "big boy." They (well at least the top riders) are compensated rather nicely for their profession and should accept the responsibilities that go along with that lifestyle. Remember, no one is making them race, they could always go work a "normal" 9-5 job. But enough of the lecture bullshit, haha. I'm ready to see all the guys mix it up and ride aggressive, fast, and make for some tight racing. And no I don't hate barcia, or any other rider for that matter, I respect the ability that each of these guys have, from the guy who doesn't even make it out of qualifying to the guys who wrap up their titles with 4 races to go, they are all way faster than most of us (at least I know myself) could ever dream of being.
lucero10x
4/6/2012 8:32am
ocscottie wrote:
How far did you have to dig just for leaving that completely worthless reply? :S and just for the record, pics of him roosting the meds...
How far did you have to dig just for leaving that completely worthless reply? Dizzy

and just for the record, pics of him roosting the meds:

What a chicken shit meltdown. I think he should have been DQ'd and fined.
4/6/2012 3:44pm
There's no crying in MOTOCROSS!!!!!! Someone needs to get Barcia a pacifier....he was crying like a little girl just before he got on the podium....come on man!!!!
TbonesPop
Fantasy
405th
4/6/2012 4:21pm
Faceaz wrote:
On #1: Vincent was jumping to the outside line, but Barcia was also was also jumping to the inside line. It's just a case of 2...
On #1: Vincent was jumping to the outside line, but Barcia was also was also jumping to the inside line. It's just a case of 2 lines coming together. The problem is Barcia's line to the inside requires more braking & a slower turn, Vincent's line to the outside requires carrying more corner speed. Vincent misjudged how much Barcia was slowing, I'm sure he thought he'd clear Barcia's wheel - racing incident.

#2: Completely biased response. If there's a medic on the scene, a rider has no business going over to create confrontation, much less try to roost the rider & medic. IMO he should be disqualified from the event for unsportsman like conduct. Riders need to know, you don't fuck with a down rider being tended to by a medic. I'm sure Barcia had summed up the severity of the situation before doing it, but what if Vincent's injuries were more severe & Barcia made it worse or the medic being disctracted by Barcia fucks up working on Vincent. There just needs to be a firm line taken by the AMA on it.
^^THIS^^ Word.
4/6/2012 6:22pm
like Barcia but i always have a sense he's JLAW mark 2....the new improved version but still pushing limits.
DrSweden
4/7/2012 3:53pm
What about him roosting Roczen after the fininsh, the minute before he went to Vincent and Bodnar? WTF?Shocked

The benefits of growing older will suit him well.Wink
KAWboy14
4/7/2012 5:03pm
NoGo wrote:
Vincent held his line barcia cross jump . In both of the lites shoot outs barcias been in he only became less of a factor to...
Vincent held his line barcia cross jump . In both of the lites shoot outs barcias been in he only became less of a factor to win.
disbanded wrote:
You might want to watch the race again if you think Vincent held his line. Then you might want to channel your anger to the track...
You might want to watch the race again if you think Vincent held his line. Then you might want to channel your anger to the track designers because Barcia took this same line all night, along with every other rider on the track. Vincent landed on the right side of the track on the triple and cut back left to take the outside line in the next corner. It's fucking obvious dude. Vincent did not hold his line and Barcia was simply taking the racing line. Watch the other riders take this line and take off your Barcia hate-colored glasses.

But your Barcia hate is strong - I am sure you are seeing what you want to see, not what actually happened.
kardy wrote:
Ya hit the nail on the head with that response. Clearly was Vincent's fault, although that obviously doesn't justify Barcia's actions.
i thought vincent bounced of the previous jump which sent him that way towards barcia......just seemed a racing accident to me

Post a reply to: Barcia fined 5K

The Latest