Barcia doing a Barcia

8/15/2018 6:16am
sherro24 wrote:
This thread is stupid, nobody knows whats going on behind closed doors or what will happen in the future, its all pure bullshit and speculation. lets...
This thread is stupid, nobody knows whats going on behind closed doors or what will happen in the future, its all pure bullshit and speculation. lets just sit back and watch how it unfolds with no judgment. We all love this sport, thats why we are on here writing stupid threads and posts about it, so lets just have a little more love and respect for the guys who are actually out there risking their lives so we can watch moto every Sunday.
that's what forums are for! Popularity contests, unbridled speculation & personal opinions! haha
motomike137
8/15/2018 10:31am
FI2T wrote:
I'd guess Barcia thought Webb purposely missed his line to try and block Barcia's. Looked to me like Webb just missed his line. None issue.

That's what I saw too. But Barcia thinks like Barcia & figured Coop rode dirty! lol This reminds me of Reed when he took out Andrew...
That's what I saw too. But Barcia thinks like Barcia & figured Coop rode dirty! lol This reminds me of Reed when he took out Andrew Short because he though Shorty was riding dirty!
I laughed out loud when I saw Justin flipping the bird in mid air. I'm one of his biggest fans but he definitely still has that short fuse Cool
Kanewel433
8/17/2018 7:45am
hamncheeze wrote:
Well they're not really teammates any more, since Matthes tweeted earlier today that Webb has already bought a house in Clermont. Still curious how the relationship...
Well they're not really teammates any more, since Matthes tweeted earlier today that Webb has already bought a house in Clermont. Still curious how the relationship with Musquin will go if Webb is on KTM? And what about when Webb and Roczen end up at Chipotle at the same time? And then Webb's "headache and 'ho" and Roczen's fiancee get into it? Will Webb just drive his truck with the #2 on it by Cianciarulo's place every day just to rub his national number in a bit more? (Since AC once said after he won his first 250 outdoor title he'd take RV's #2).

So much drama to follow. Young boys making way too much money....
logan_140 wrote:
Webb and Aldon will be dangerous.
I'm not convinced this will be true. Webb strikes me as the Roczen type where if he is forced to eat sleep and breathe moto - then he'll get fed up and feel stifled. I'd like him to prove me wrong.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Barcia doing a Barcia

The Latest