Barcia back on blue?....When did this happen?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/4/2018 9:21 AM

It's not like I have spent some time here over the past few weeks , but I swear I never saw anything about Justin getting picked up by Yamaha. When the heck did this happen? Last I saw he was doing the privateer thing on a Honda?

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

1/4/2018 9:24 AM

Haha, like 2 months ago Jeffbro!

|

#1
KX125

1/4/2018 9:25 AM

Was right after MonsterEnergy Cup

|

1/4/2018 9:29 AM

Lol, how could you miss it?

|

1/4/2018 9:30 AM

Damn Jeffro! I'll give you credit for calling yourself out!

|

1/4/2018 9:32 AM

You know how I know you're not paying attention? wink

|

1/4/2018 9:35 AM

Is it just for the 1st six rounds or did something change? He'll go back to his Honda after six rounds correct?

|

1/4/2018 9:37 AM

Geez I guess this rock I've been under kept me from a few things. blink

Well , good luck Justin and team Yamaha then!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

1/4/2018 9:38 AM

It was all over the homepage..

|

1/4/2018 9:39 AM

Black Diesel Bomber wrote:

Is it just for the 1st six rounds or did something change? He'll go back to his Honda after six rounds correct?

Probably entire series

|

1/4/2018 9:39 AM

What homepage?

|

1/4/2018 9:47 AM

Jesus.

|

Not much to say to Vitards.

1/4/2018 10:09 AM

JeffBro you been living by your signature too long laughing

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

|

United States of America

1/4/2018 10:10 AM

Sounds like somebody just flattened a 60 day sentence and got released this morning! wassat w00t

|

1/4/2018 10:12 AM

What! wait no I didn't hear that!

|

1/4/2018 10:52 AM

Camp332 wrote:

JeffBro you been living by your signature too long laughing

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

Damn I guess so sheesh! Freakin' memory is slipping I guess. Have no idea how I missed that. Maybe I didn't miss it , but just forgot or something. This stupid old age shit is starting to suck!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

1/4/2018 12:08 PM

Camp332 wrote:

JeffBro you been living by your signature too long laughing

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

jeffro503 wrote:

Damn I guess so sheesh! Freakin' memory is slipping I guess. Have no idea how I missed that. Maybe I didn't miss it , but just forgot or something. This stupid old age shit is starting to suck!

He got the ride when James got injured at Monster Cup

|

1/4/2018 12:26 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

It's not like I have spent some time here over the past few weeks , but I swear I never saw anything about Justin getting picked up by Yamaha. When the heck did this happen? Last I saw he was doing the privateer thing on a Honda?

Yea me too. I thought he just had a so-so year in 2017 and was starting to fade away.

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

1/4/2018 12:29 PM

Camp332 wrote:

JeffBro you been living by your signature too long laughing

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

jeffro503 wrote:

Damn I guess so sheesh! Freakin' memory is slipping I guess. Have no idea how I missed that. Maybe I didn't miss it , but just forgot or something. This stupid old age shit is starting to suck!

philG wrote:

He got the ride when James got injured at Monster Cup

philG, hold on. James?

You puffin the purple punch with JeffBro too!?

|

United States of America

1/4/2018 12:49 PM

no way...we landed on the moon!!

|