Barcia at Post Race

Related:
Create New Tag

5/21/2018 6:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/21/2018 6:42 AM

I didn't see it, but my wife thought Barcia was hilarious post race. Apparently he interrupted Musquin saying something like, "I gotta new bike too. It's a Yamaha. I know you all don't care about me, but I really like my bike. It's new."

|

5/21/2018 6:43 AM

He didnt really interrupt Marvin but he made a comment to Jason Weigant (who asked Marvin if they struggled with a new bike for outdoors) that he also had a new bike and wondered why he didnt get the same question. All in the name of laughs of course tongue

|

5/21/2018 6:48 AM

Thanks for the update, Ray. Did he really say something close to what my wife told me?

|

5/21/2018 6:52 AM

Harry Backmon wrote:

Thanks for the update, Ray. Did he really say something close to what my wife told me?

"Oh yes, Harry is the best lover I've ever had(eye roll)... He really does love me long time(wink, wink)" -Bam Bam

|

5/21/2018 6:53 AM

Jason asking Marvin at 5.30
Barcia pointing out he also has a new bike at 7.25.

Dont miss out on watching Barcias facial expression inbetween tongue

?start=5.30
|

5/21/2018 7:24 AM

Ray_MXS wrote:

Dont miss out on watching Barcias facial ...more

Say what you want about Barcia, but the dude always ads a fun factor (well... maybe not if you are on the receiving end of a T-bone, but you get the point).

If I were an exec @ Yamaha I'd be thrilled by that comment.

|

5/21/2018 7:36 AM

Harry Backmon wrote:

slipdog wrote:

"Oh yes, Harry is the best lover I've ever had(eye roll)... He really does love me long time(wink, wink)" -Bam Bam

shocked laughing laughing laughing shocked

Slip, U b cray-cray!!
|

5/21/2018 7:43 AM

I loved it! Weege blew the whole "new bike" thing out of proportion while kissing up to Marv.

|

5/21/2018 7:44 AM

Ray_MXS wrote:

Dont miss out on watching Barcias facial ...more

Thanks, Ray! That was funny and cool. I'm glad all 3 guys had a good time and did not get hurt. Interesting comments about GH being dangerous - or parts of the track anyway.

|

5/21/2018 7:50 AM

Marvin is always full of excuses ..... It's a new bike, I had a problem out there or it was just racing. Loved it when Barcia pointed out he has a new bike also and he LOVES it and he LOVES that he's on the podium! Would love to see Barcia battle with Tomac all season.

|

5/21/2018 8:18 AM

FRANK121 wrote:

Marvin is always full of excuses ..... It's a new bike, I had a problem out there or it was just racing. Loved it when Barcia ...more

In Marvins defense, he didn't bring up the new bike, Weege did

|

5/21/2018 8:32 AM

FRANK121 wrote:

Marvin is always full of excuses ..... It's a new bike, I had a problem out there or it was just racing. Loved it when Barcia ...more

Ray_MXS wrote:

In Marvins defense, he didn't bring up the new bike, Weege did

He brought it up on the podium.

|

5/21/2018 8:35 AM

off topic but does anybody know what font they used on the name placards?

|

5/21/2018 8:37 AM

I liked Barcia's response to the Glen Helen jump question. He definitely had the best responses out of anyone up there.

Would be nice to see a little more thought go into the questions.

|

5/21/2018 8:38 AM

That beat the Zombie looks and responses they usually have.

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

5/21/2018 8:45 AM

TJ 755 wrote:

google "recharge font", that one is pretty close.

|

5/21/2018 8:48 AM

TJ 755 wrote:

RoflCopter726 wrote:

google "recharge font", that one is pretty close.

cool thanks!

|

5/21/2018 8:50 AM

FRANK121 wrote:

I really didn't see it as an excuse...He mentioned they hadn't gotten much outdoor testing with it yet, but seemed happy to battle with Tomac and come out 2nd.

I swear, people get so worked up and nitpick about literally anything Marvin does.

|

5/21/2018 8:53 AM

FRANK121 wrote:

He said he was really happy to take 2-2 on the day. Excuses? Really?

Back on topic:

I loved his rant after being asked what he thinks about GH. He just speaks his mind lol.

|

5/21/2018 9:03 AM

That was fun! I found the GH comment very interesting. Turns out these guys are actually part human.

|

5/21/2018 11:09 AM

I was cracking up. Justin adjusted his name tag, the microphone that he didn't share forcing Marvin and Eli to share (hilarious), and just full of comedy the whole time. He is just as much of a spazz off the track as on.

|

5/21/2018 11:24 AM

I wonder if it was no accident that Marv and Eli had to share that microphone?

|

5/21/2018 11:35 AM

Oh man, that's great.

|

-streets-

5/21/2018 11:48 AM

So far, every rider asked said they think those huge jumps are dumb. We'll see if they listen this week.

|

5/21/2018 11:58 AM

What's even more interesting to me... is Jody Weisel still building Glen Helen? Building the super huge jumps at Glen Helen seems sort of against everything that an old school moto guy would stand for. Especially if all of the top riders also think it's a bad idea.

I liked JB's reaction to the new bike question too, BTW. As soon as they asked Marv, you could see Barcia start to make a funny "WTH?" face. Pretty hilarious.

|

5/21/2018 1:27 PM

Hey I just messaged ya, Harrybro. Did ya get it?

|

5/21/2018 3:34 PM

Barcia was funny for sure. Respecting the reborn version

|

5/21/2018 4:55 PM

Bam Bam was awesome ... hope he wins an overall this summer!

|

5/21/2018 6:30 PM

laughing
|

5/21/2018 6:37 PM

Not to hi-jack an always entertaining Harry thread, but did anyone catch Tomacs answer to the question in regards to if he was selected for this years MXDN team (10:00 minutes in)?

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!