Barcia and Tomac

JeepnMike
2/26/2014 7:04am
JeepnMike wrote:
There isn't going to be room at Kawasaki. Villopoto is a mentor to Roczen at the point. Roczen to Kawasaki next year, Villopoto rides one more...
There isn't going to be room at Kawasaki. Villopoto is a mentor to Roczen at the point. Roczen to Kawasaki next year, Villopoto rides one more year, Team Kawasaki is Roczen and AC for 2016.
This makes sense.
I think it is hurting Villopotos results this year a little. I know he is a little off this season, but he ends up right behind Roczen a lot, and because of the relationship and what is going on, he won't pass Roczen aggressively so even on days that he is faster, he sits behind him WAY too long waiting for a perfectly clean pass.
timlake
2/26/2014 7:05am
I reeeally can't see Roczen leaving KTM.

The only way I can see him leaving is when Musquin moves up, and they bring Herlings over to replace Musquin on the 250.

No idea where Roczen would go though. I can't see Red Bull giving him up to anyone else, and like said above Kawi won't want a Red Bull rider.

I know it's non-factory team, but the way Reed is going with 22M it wouldn't surprise me if he secured a Factory bike with Kawi and managed to bring in Roczen...

Wild speculation...
mgifracing
Fantasy
346th
2/26/2014 7:13am
I thought this was the last year of Monster sponsoring Kawasaki. If so that frees Rocsen and his personal sponsorship up.
wydopen
2/26/2014 7:50am
I would have loved to see Tomac on the RCH bike..I dont think we would see him struggling like he has...even if he had the first round incident..

The Shop

2/26/2014 8:07am Edited Date/Time 2/26/2014 8:08am
I can't see Barcia at Kawi.. Him and RV don't seem to keen of each other
JeepnMike wrote:
There isn't going to be room at Kawasaki. Villopoto is a mentor to Roczen at the point. Roczen to Kawasaki next year, Villopoto rides one more...
There isn't going to be room at Kawasaki. Villopoto is a mentor to Roczen at the point. Roczen to Kawasaki next year, Villopoto rides one more year, Team Kawasaki is Roczen and AC for 2016.
Roczen is a red bull rider, won't be going to monster Kawi
aroark247
2/26/2014 8:15am
As far as Roczen goes, the energy drink company bid war will start soon and yes it will be between monster and red bull, and don't kid yourself if you don't think monster has the money. The energy drink companies are the main funding behind these teams, hence that the monster comes first in "Monster energy Kawasaki" and red bull in "Red Bull KTM". I have a feeling this will be the determining factor in where he ends up
kx93rfo
2/26/2014 10:27am
Wouldnt it be Super k@@l to see Barcia as Reeds team mate he would look way kool on a kawi and he could also Grow his hair back and not bother shaving and being more himself instead of Living the Honda Image which clearly doesn't suit him!
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
2/26/2014 12:00pm
I can't see Barcia at Kawi.. Him and RV don't seem to keen of each other
JeepnMike wrote:
Roczen is a red bull rider, won't be going to monster Kawi
If you buy into one rumor I heard last weekend, Ken just signed a long-term personal deal with Red Bull. That would limit his team choices.
Crush
2/26/2014 1:46pm
GuyB wrote:
If you buy into one rumor I heard last weekend, Ken just signed a long-term personal deal with Red Bull. That would limit his team choices.
Or keep it open for a TwoTwo ride! Yeah!
kiwifan
2/26/2014 5:07pm
wydopen wrote:
I would have loved to see Tomac on the RCH bike..I dont think we would see him struggling like he has...even if he had the first...
I would have loved to see Tomac on the RCH bike..I dont think we would see him struggling like he has...even if he had the first round incident..
How can you say that after his accident....?? Tomac I thought had a two year deal with Geico so why we even talking about him (unelss I am mistaken about length of contract time of course)

Post a reply to: Barcia and Tomac

The Latest