Barcia and Reed

1/22/2018 3:01am
mmcmx wrote:
I don't think you should be able to set up a block pas from outside the track.
Yep, thought that too!
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1151st
1/22/2018 3:05am
Crush wrote:
Yep, or if Malcolm was half a second closer cause he certainly didn't check first!
Yeah he landed right behind him... And from your screenshots, that flagger was in danger too! Friggen hectic.Dizzy
mac3-d
1/22/2018 3:29am
slipdog wrote:
Is Webb going to humble Barcia?
he has certainly humbled himself
motomike137
1/22/2018 5:02am
I love Vitard mentality . If It's my guy it's just racing. If It's not it's dirty. Lol. So what if Justin block passed the hell out of Reed. Chad ain't no angel.

The Shop

Steve125
Fantasy
2787th
1/22/2018 5:16am
Barcia lands virtually out on the flat, on concrete, just misses a tough block, he and the bike suck it up, and he doesn't miss a beat. Great job JB51
bball35
1/22/2018 6:15am
JT, Weege, and Matthes mentioned on the RacerX review podcast that Webb and Barcia got into and their was a massive fight in the mechanics area. From the way they made it sound it sounded like Webb being a little asshole to Barcia. Just your typical spoiled baby upset that someone has come in and doing better than them.
1/22/2018 6:39am
Chad was clean ....Barcia was not. When Reed is ready to race, he will not have forgotten . Poor bam bam.
So Reed will block Barcia for a couple of laps when Barcia is lapping him?
tcallahan707
1/22/2018 6:43am
bball35 wrote:
JT, Weege, and Matthes mentioned on the RacerX review podcast that Webb and Barcia got into and their was a massive fight in the mechanics area...
JT, Weege, and Matthes mentioned on the RacerX review podcast that Webb and Barcia got into and their was a massive fight in the mechanics area. From the way they made it sound it sounded like Webb being a little asshole to Barcia. Just your typical spoiled baby upset that someone has come in and doing better than them.
A slice of humble pie and an ass beating might do him well in the long run. Through struggle comes growth. And boy is he struggling hard and has a lot of growing up to do!
YZfan1230
1/22/2018 6:44am
bball35 wrote:
JT, Weege, and Matthes mentioned on the RacerX review podcast that Webb and Barcia got into and their was a massive fight in the mechanics area...
Do you have the link to this podcast? I'd love to listen to it!
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
1/22/2018 7:00am
bball35 wrote:
YZfan1230 wrote:
Stitcher radio app has about 5 to 10 moto poscasts a week. I listen to moto pod cast almost always now. Comes on auto when i start my truck or when working around property.
kkawboy14
1/22/2018 7:14am Edited Date/Time 1/25/2018 12:19pm
Barcias save is what a successful sx season is made of
bball35
1/22/2018 7:17am
bball35 wrote:
YZfan1230 wrote:
BobKerr
1/22/2018 7:32am
Reed was going backwards and Barcia was going forwards in that race. That much was obvious. I didn't think that any of it was anything more than good aggressive racing.
51xc
1/22/2018 12:51pm
sure barcia could have sit behind reed for 3 laps until he finds a super save spot to pass...but I guess that's why I am a barcia fan and not a dungey fan.
1/22/2018 1:11pm
The most amazing thing about this thread is 3 clowns (jemcee, crush and james oliver) try their very best to take a thread about Barcia and Reed and turn it into yet another hate on JS7 session. I don't know about the other two, but crush's playbook seems to be: anytime something comes close to being critical of Reed, change the subject to something critical of JS7. Pathetically insecure.
Crush
1/22/2018 4:04pm
Mr. Knobby wrote:
The most amazing thing about this thread is 3 clowns (jemcee, crush and james oliver) try their very best to take a thread about Barcia and...
The most amazing thing about this thread is 3 clowns (jemcee, crush and james oliver) try their very best to take a thread about Barcia and Reed and turn it into yet another hate on JS7 session. I don't know about the other two, but crush's playbook seems to be: anytime something comes close to being critical of Reed, change the subject to something critical of JS7. Pathetically insecure.
No criticism of anyone. Literally factual statements.

Chad made that statement after their collision in Atlanta 2011 and the A1 2016 collision was one of many unintentional crashes James had with other riders throughout his career, this one because of cutting down and Dungey being tight.

You might have a different interpretation of the on-track situation to the rider's I guess but that's fine, no need to get worked up about it.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1151st
1/22/2018 4:26pm Edited Date/Time 1/22/2018 4:26pm
Hahaha, Johnny even said he didn't want to derail the thread, and here it is.Laughing
Crush
1/22/2018 4:31pm
EZZA 95B wrote:
Hahaha, Johnny even said he didn't want to derail the thread, and here it is.Laughing
People do get upset about it!
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1151st
1/22/2018 4:38pm
I know right! Gotta walk on eggshells round this place.
jemcee
1/22/2018 5:56pm
EZZA 95B wrote:
I was trying my very best haha
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1151st
1/22/2018 6:05pm
jemcee wrote:
I was trying my very best haha
Hope you're happy... Now go to your room and think about what you've done. No dessert for you tonight young man.WoohooLaughing
Piston Slap
Fantasy
2421st
1/22/2018 6:20pm Edited Date/Time 1/22/2018 6:22pm
EZZA 95B wrote:
Crush wrote:
People do get upset about it!
You guys stirring the pot again?Laughing

We all like good racing from our fav racers...
we all like dif ones.....
we all see the same race a million different ways.

I liked Stew, but I see Crush's side as he is a Reed fan....and Ezza, and Jmac....they see different,,but we all still friends....

Now, back to Reed and Barcia....

We ALL know Reed don't take shit from ANYONE...including ANY LINE of champs....
but races you like you race him, (at least these days)Cool

He won't let Barcia get one up on himEvil

PS
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1151st
1/22/2018 6:27pm
You guys stirring the pot again?:laugh: We all like good racing from our fav racers... we all like dif ones..... we all see the same race...
You guys stirring the pot again?Laughing

We all like good racing from our fav racers...
we all like dif ones.....
we all see the same race a million different ways.

I liked Stew, but I see Crush's side as he is a Reed fan....and Ezza, and Jmac....they see different,,but we all still friends....

Now, back to Reed and Barcia....

We ALL know Reed don't take shit from ANYONE...including ANY LINE of champs....
but races you like you race him, (at least these days)Cool

He won't let Barcia get one up on himEvil

PS
Hi JC!
Hahaha, I actually thought that was a pretty sweet pass on Reedy by Bam Bam... It wasn't bad at all, not like the Alex Ray one last year.Laughing

Hope you are well buddy.Wink
1/23/2018 4:20am
Mr. Knobby wrote:
The most amazing thing about this thread is 3 clowns (jemcee, crush and james oliver) try their very best to take a thread about Barcia and...
My comment was actually supposed to be disagreeing with Crush, I was praising Stewart for anticipating a block pass, checking up early and cutting down inside to retain the position instead of just riding high and wide giving the position away. Perhaps I didn't word it well enough.

I found this video from the stands of Barcia and Reed showing his track re-entry. Could have been sketchy if Malcolm was a little bit closer.

tcallahan707
1/23/2018 4:28am Edited Date/Time 1/23/2018 4:29am
Mr. Knobby wrote:
My comment was actually supposed to be disagreeing with Crush, I was praising Stewart for anticipating a block pass, checking up early and cutting down inside...
My comment was actually supposed to be disagreeing with Crush, I was praising Stewart for anticipating a block pass, checking up early and cutting down inside to retain the position instead of just riding high and wide giving the position away. Perhaps I didn't word it well enough.

I found this video from the stands of Barcia and Reed showing his track re-entry. Could have been sketchy if Malcolm was a little bit closer.

Great angle. Barcia enters at the furthest point from the landing and stays high in the first half of the turn. Mookie sees where Barcia is re-entering and prepares for it by leaning inside and braking immediately upon landing. To us layman, it certainly had the potential to be sketchy but it's almost like they know what they are doing.
kpersonius264
Fantasy
3584th
1/25/2018 11:54am Edited Date/Time 1/25/2018 11:55am
A little more throttle and Barcia coulda quaded into that roller!

Post a reply to: Barcia and Reed

The Latest