Barcia and Davalos

mxtech1
2/8/2020 2:20pm
Barcia’s gonna Barcia

There’s a championship on the line and he wants to play patty cake with a non-championship contender instead.

They both knew exactly what they were doing.
daemon616
2/8/2020 3:59pm
Fuck Barcia. Go back and watch his 250 championship win. Not a single rider pulled over to congratulate him. That tells you everything you need to know about him

The Shop

Nighttrain
2/8/2020 6:09pm
CPR wrote:
According to RacerX everyone on the track was laughing about it, as you guys should too. Move along, nothing more to see here, bring on the...
According to RacerX everyone on the track was laughing about it, as you guys should too.
Move along, nothing more to see here, bring on the racing.
Well said. It all adds to the spectacle of a SX race.
avidchimp
Fantasy
1250th
2/8/2020 6:25pm
CPR wrote:
According to RacerX everyone on the track was laughing about it, as you guys should too. Move along, nothing more to see here, bring on the...
According to RacerX everyone on the track was laughing about it, as you guys should too.
Move along, nothing more to see here, bring on the racing.
Nighttrain wrote:
Well said. It all adds to the spectacle of a SX race.
And I promise you they show it on tonights broadcast.
JohnnyD13
2/8/2020 8:22pm
I think there’s an unspoken rule in the 450 class. Cross jumping is a no no. Remember josh grant on mookie? It was a swift punishment. Mookie took it on the chin and kept going. It’s fine boys. Enjoy
Dust601
2/9/2020 10:24am
brimx153 wrote:
When Barica whipped it alot worse in front of Kroc years ago ,he could see any thing wrong with it .that time. I try sooo hard...
When Barica whipped it alot worse in front of Kroc years ago ,he could see any thing wrong with it .that time. I try sooo hard to like Barica and ever time he grows on me he always shows me what an ass he is
That’s what makes it so hard to like Barcia. When he does something to someone else he doesn’t think he did anything bad, and other guy is over reacting. Which is fine. The problem is when someone else does the exact same thing back to him he loses it, and acts like that’s the worst thing anyone could ever possibly do.

The guy is just such a massive hypocrite when it comes to things on track, and it just makes it impossible for me to like him. If it’s ok when you do it to someone else it should be fine when they do it back, but it’s not for him. In his mind he’s absolutely never in the wrong.

It’s a real shame, because with his gritty racing style, even tho he sometimes races himself backwards I’d probably be a huge fan, but I just can’t cheer for someone with his sort of mentality when it comes to on track incidents. He’s just such a big baby.

Post a reply to: Barcia and Davalos

The Latest