Barcia and Davalos

chump6784
2/7/2020 10:40pm
Think barcia put his hands up like "I'm not touching him" because that could be a more serious fine.
chump6784 wrote:
I thought he was putting his hands up, like what the fuck do you expect
jemcee wrote:
Nah check the second pic looks like he's looking for someone to dob him in to 'oooh somebody somebody look what he's doing I'm not doing...
Nah check the second pic looks like he's looking for someone to dob him in to
'oooh somebody somebody look what he's doing I'm not doing anything look look'

true, didn't see that. Either way Davalos had that coming
BobbyM
2/7/2020 10:46pm
2 back markers running it deep on press day. Afuckingmazing

The Shop

Mit12
2/7/2020 11:20pm
Barcia going back to Dumb Dumb. Running third in points and getting into a pissing match with a rider that has nothing to loose. Marty will pay him back but he will do it in a race. Dumb move by Dumb Dumb.
Question
2/7/2020 11:22pm

I like the peacock technic afterwards, it looks good with the red gloves !
jemcee
2/7/2020 11:37pm
chump6784 wrote:
I thought he was putting his hands up, like what the fuck do you expect
jemcee wrote:
Nah check the second pic looks like he's looking for someone to dob him in to 'oooh somebody somebody look what he's doing I'm not doing...
Nah check the second pic looks like he's looking for someone to dob him in to
'oooh somebody somebody look what he's doing I'm not doing anything look look'

chump6784 wrote:
true, didn't see that. Either way Davalos had that coming
Mmm yeah maybe I just can't see Davalos doing it on purpose.. I still wanna know why Barcia was so keen to pass him (before the block pass) on press day.. Again I wouldn't care at all and in fact I'd appreciate the sass if they had a back and forth haha but the way he like doesn't own what he starts kinda annoys me.. The dude saying it's like his kids is perfect! He's like a little brother throwing his big brother under the bus so he doesn't get in trouble haha
snackfedbear
2/7/2020 11:57pm
jemcee wrote:
Mmm yeah maybe I just can't see Davalos doing it on purpose.. I still wanna know why Barcia was so keen to pass him (before the...
Mmm yeah maybe I just can't see Davalos doing it on purpose.. I still wanna know why Barcia was so keen to pass him (before the block pass) on press day.. Again I wouldn't care at all and in fact I'd appreciate the sass if they had a back and forth haha but the way he like doesn't own what he starts kinda annoys me.. The dude saying it's like his kids is perfect! He's like a little brother throwing his big brother under the bus so he doesn't get in trouble haha
Davalos did it on purpose. If you hear a bike behind you, you hold your line forward. These guys are experienced.. I’m a regular joe and I know that. Maybe if he was wearing earplugs or he’s deaf, but there’s no way he didn’t know BARCIA was right there. Cross jumping is fucking sketch. I respect Barcia for the tap, He really should have done much worse.

As far as the passing goes, maybe he was trying to find passing lines for the actual race... idk but that’s what I would be doing.
jemcee
2/8/2020 12:10am Edited Date/Time 2/8/2020 12:16am
Davalos did it on purpose. If you hear a bike behind you, you hold your line forward. These guys are experienced.. I’m a regular joe and...
Davalos did it on purpose. If you hear a bike behind you, you hold your line forward. These guys are experienced.. I’m a regular joe and I know that. Maybe if he was wearing earplugs or he’s deaf, but there’s no way he didn’t know BARCIA was right there. Cross jumping is fucking sketch. I respect Barcia for the tap, He really should have done much worse.

As far as the passing goes, maybe he was trying to find passing lines for the actual race... idk but that’s what I would be doing.
Yeah again I dunno.. Going off the two guys in front of them they used the exact same line as Davalos.. As far as I know Davalos isn't known as a cross jumper and I'd assume he's not gonna start on a press day..
I know cross jumping is sketch, you know cross jumping is sketch and I'd guarantee Davalos knows cross jumping is sketch, so again why would he put himself and Barcia at that much risk on a press day..

I haven't seen a tonne of press day footage but the footage I have seen is dudes just running single file and none trying to find passing lines

Edit: Again if he felt like Davalos deserved the check that's cool but don't throw ya hands up like 'look look what he's doing I'm not doing anything' There's a vid of Bradshaw getting in McGrath's face after a race and McGrath doesn't back down and it's just cooler haha just wish he'd own it
mmcmx
2/8/2020 12:23am
Barcia is really skilled at picking who he bullies, only time it almost went wrong was with Aranda at Bercy, but thankfully he was fast running with his tail under his legs.
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2471st
2/8/2020 12:59am
Ramrod wrote:
Perfectly executed take down by Barcia.

In the early 90’s this is celebrated. Now not so much.
No passes like that should still be celebrated, it was the perfect takedown move, not violent, no torpedo into the side of someone's bike or leg, not on a fast part of the track.

Just a perfectly placed rear wheel gently placed right into the path of the other riders' front wheel.

That move was never going to really hurt Davalos, well I guess he could have fallen and landed awkwardly , the risk was pretty low.

If he went full slam into him it would have been over the top, but that was a nice little FU Smile
2/8/2020 1:18am
Ramrod wrote:
Perfectly executed take down by Barcia.

In the early 90’s this is celebrated. Now not so much.
aaryn #234 wrote:
No passes like that should still be celebrated, it was the perfect takedown move, not violent, no torpedo into the side of someone's bike or leg...
No passes like that should still be celebrated, it was the perfect takedown move, not violent, no torpedo into the side of someone's bike or leg, not on a fast part of the track.

Just a perfectly placed rear wheel gently placed right into the path of the other riders' front wheel.

That move was never going to really hurt Davalos, well I guess he could have fallen and landed awkwardly , the risk was pretty low.

If he went full slam into him it would have been over the top, but that was a nice little FU Smile
On press day.. I get it if it’s a race, but come on
kiwifan
2/8/2020 1:20am
bh84 wrote:
Who gives a shit if Barcia got aggro with him during last week’s main event. That’s the guy who had the red plate at one point...
Who gives a shit if Barcia got aggro with him during last week’s main event. That’s the guy who had the red plate at one point trying to get his season back on track and making moves towards the front.

Cross jumping in retaliation on press day a week later is so petty and childish it would be laughable if it weren’t such a dangerous thing to do. Barcia gave a very measured response and Davalos cried about it again. Anyone criticizing Barcia here is a hater simple as that.
let me get this straight, so if i dont agree with you I am a hater??? WTF???? so your opinion is right and no one can disagree?
Crush
2/8/2020 2:41am
Yeah cross jumping isn't good... but Barcia putting someone down for it is a little rich, he's been known to do it.
NvHermit
Fantasy
4303rd
2/8/2020 5:16am
Barcia didn't wanna follow and just lost traction trying to get around
Ray_MXS
2/8/2020 5:27am
Davalos cross jumped Barcia.
Barcia paid back by putting Davalos on the ground.
Sure Davalos had it coming and cross jumping is way more dangerous than what Barcia did.

But how about they both just grow the F up and keep this BS for raceday. Neither of them was "right"
brimx153
2/8/2020 5:32am
Davalos did it on purpose. If you hear a bike behind you, you hold your line forward. These guys are experienced.. I’m a regular joe and...

jemcee wrote:
Yeah again I dunno.. Going off the two guys in front of them they used the exact same line as Davalos.. As far as I know...
Yeah again I dunno.. Going off the two guys in front of them they used the exact same line as Davalos.. As far as I know Davalos isn't known as a cross jumper and I'd assume he's not gonna start on a press day..
I know cross jumping is sketch, you know cross jumping is sketch and I'd guarantee Davalos knows cross jumping is sketch, so again why would he put himself and Barcia at that much risk on a press day..

I haven't seen a tonne of press day footage but the footage I have seen is dudes just running single file and none trying to find passing lines

Edit: Again if he felt like Davalos deserved the check that's cool but don't throw ya hands up like 'look look what he's doing I'm not doing anything' There's a vid of Bradshaw getting in McGrath's face after a race and McGrath doesn't back down and it's just cooler haha just wish he'd own it
I 100 % agree . Marty just used the racing line which is middle to left on that jump . Every rider in press day used that exact line . Barica was behind him .it up to barica then to adjust . He should known the racing line is mid to left . It would be different if they were side by side taking off or something. But martys back wheel was always in front.
jarvinator
2/8/2020 5:37am
Marty need to improve his cornering skills, thats all....
2/8/2020 5:53am
jemcee wrote:
Well there's a few things to unpack there.. Did we miss something? Why is Barcia trying so hard to make passes on press day? (Not just...
Well there's a few things to unpack there..
Did we miss something?
Why is Barcia trying so hard to make passes on press day? (Not just the block pass everything leading up to it)
Did Davalos mean to jump over into Barcia?

If Davalos had it whipped over and was looking at Barcia then claim to not know he was there and say that's how he was doing it every lap, would Barcia give him a pass?

Edit: Going by the two dudes in front of them they also looked to take the same line as Davalos.. It's just press day! I woulda thought it's all fairly single file
I love the drama haha !
Yeah the line over that jump looked like it faded to the left a bit. I think Davalos went a bit further over than most.
I do agree Barcia needs to drop the intensity for press day lol
davistld01
2/8/2020 6:41am
Yeah, Marty did it on purpose. He looked back and made eye contact with JB. I give credit to Barcia for not completely blowing Davalos over the berm...but for a guy who needs to figure out a way to get his shit together and get on the podium...he needs to not worry so much about people who want to crank him up, especially on press day. It doesn't look good.
bh84
Fantasy
1830th
2/8/2020 7:00am
Fanboy? No, I'm a Kenny fan, I remember when Barcia crossjumped on Ken, wasn't happy about it then either, but just because a guy did it mid main event 5 years ago doesn't mean its an ok move to pull on fuckn press day...
aeffertz
2/8/2020 7:31am
Marty “I don’t know what I was doing out there” Davalos
Fox88
Fantasy
22nd
2/8/2020 7:34am
Emig 47 nailed it in the comments - "Touchdown!"

haha!

I'd go with "...its fun to stay at the..
Y-MCA!
ob
2/8/2020 8:16am
One of these days Barcia is going to be taught a lesson by somebody that he has bullied on the track. He's tough as shit while riding and really good at it, but when he's called out on it he cools his jets real quick like. I loved when Peick was calling him into the tunnel lol
Moto520
2/8/2020 8:23am Edited Date/Time 2/8/2020 8:32am
I hate when people cross jump on me whether on accident or purpose. There’s a level of trust with other riders on the track to keep from appearing in locations that i can’t avoid. I think it is an ok retaliation. Also....just to be clear....i’m a huge deal at the local tracks so there’s that
2/8/2020 8:41am
That (fair) response from Barcia was so quick and clean.. I‘m impressed!
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
2/8/2020 8:44am
“It’s just press day”. If you don’t think the teams are taking the track time serious then you probably don’t understand racing.

Post a reply to: Barcia and Davalos

The Latest