Barcia/Tomac rift in SD

DonM
2/15/2018 4:43pm Edited Date/Time 2/16/2018 12:54pm
In the Dirt Shark video ( I know they usually suck...but they are getting better) it shows Barcia and Tomac getting into it for a few corners during practice and then it shows Tomac pointing at the leader board kinda putting it in Barcia's face that he's on top.

Why hasn't anybody else(media) mentioned this?
|
2/15/2018 5:10pm
Queue the haters that will try to claim Tomac is crying or whatever BS they spew..
Asimo
2/15/2018 5:12pm
Damn, Bagget is totally bald and plessinger will be within a year. How old are these dudes?

The Shop

Uncle Tony
2/15/2018 5:40pm
Asimo wrote:
Damn, Bagget is totally bald and plessinger will be within a year. How old are these dudes?
Blake 26 arron 22
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
2/15/2018 5:41pm
Asimo wrote:
I just looked at your avatar. Looks like you're going for the totally clean look, too.
hamncheeze
2/15/2018 5:43pm
I am a Tomac fan so this has some bias, but I am also a fan of Barcia. But Barcia messing with ET in practice in those corners just confirms to me that the "new Bam Bam" is probably still the same old Bam Bam. He got humbled, almost found himself without a ride, turned it around, has a new contract now so don't worry the same little d***head who once roosted a downed rider and trackside medic will slowly start to surface.
BobPA
2/15/2018 5:50pm
hamncheeze wrote:
I am a Tomac fan so this has some bias, but I am also a fan of Barcia. But Barcia messing with ET in practice in...
I am a Tomac fan so this has some bias, but I am also a fan of Barcia. But Barcia messing with ET in practice in those corners just confirms to me that the "new Bam Bam" is probably still the same old Bam Bam. He got humbled, almost found himself without a ride, turned it around, has a new contract now so don't worry the same little d***head who once roosted a downed rider and trackside medic will slowly start to surface.
Too bad old Canadian dickheads have to surface at all....
hamncheeze
2/15/2018 5:53pm
hamncheeze wrote:
I am a Tomac fan so this has some bias, but I am also a fan of Barcia. But Barcia messing with ET in practice in...
BobPA wrote:
Too bad old Canadian dickheads have to surface at all....
Kissing Love you too buddy.
jeffro503
2/15/2018 5:53pm
Most every dude out there , has some sort of tension between other rider(s). It's racing , and it's how they make a living , so yeah temper's can flare. It's competition......the same thing as when the galdiator's were doing it in Rome. I expect nothing less.
mwssquad827
2/15/2018 6:12pm Edited Date/Time 2/15/2018 6:14pm
Who cares! What if this happened in the 80/90’s practice session?? Eli would have parked his ass back then pointed at the leader board.. I like them both and I think that they can both handle it.. if I was getting paid to race I would fuck with the other riders as well... stop being so sensitive and enjoy the show
ledger
2/15/2018 6:19pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Most every dude out there , has some sort of tension between other rider(s). It's racing , and it's how they make a living , so...
Most every dude out there , has some sort of tension between other rider(s). It's racing , and it's how they make a living , so yeah temper's can flare. It's competition......the same thing as when the galdiator's were doing it in Rome. I expect nothing less.
Right on !!
jemcee
2/15/2018 6:25pm
Holy shit his videos have improved..
And I like a good handshake brodown at the end of a race as much as the next guy but I also fucken love all the tension and rivalries haha
jeffro503
2/15/2018 6:41pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Most every dude out there , has some sort of tension between other rider(s). It's racing , and it's how they make a living , so...
ledger wrote:
Right on !!
Heck yeah Leger! Aggression , attitude , the will to win and just basically put everyone else feeling aside....is what this sport is about. When it comes right down to it , it's you , your machine , against everyone else! And you would be mistaken if you thought your competitors thought any different!
MX Guy
Fantasy
773rd
2/15/2018 6:42pm
Was there not a press conference just a couple weeks ago consisting of a light mood between the two about this topic specifically?

Why come off like you're apologizing just so you can keep the shenanigans going? Confusing.
Juice_Mann
2/15/2018 6:50pm
I honestly don't know why guys put up with that shit from Barcia. I'm not saying he started whatever he was doing with Tomac, but over the past he's always fucked with other riders like that. He seems like a little pussy to me. Just saying. And that Bercy race from back on the 250s kind of proved it. Or how about when he hit Mookie in the helmet at Daytona. Lol I'm sure Mookie could rip his head off. I just think one good ass whooping would really help Barcia's attitude.
Shaned9326
2/15/2018 6:59pm
Got a feeling with nothing to lose now the fast tomac will show up again and park barcias ass and then ride away!!
harescrambled
Fantasy
1864th
2/15/2018 7:16pm
Shaned9326 wrote:
Got a feeling with nothing to lose now the fast tomac will show up again and park barcias ass and then ride away!!
If that happens, he better pray that 51 doesn't catch him...
2/15/2018 7:22pm Edited Date/Time 2/15/2018 7:26pm
DonM wrote:
In the Dirt Shark video ( I know they usually suck...but they are getting better) it shows Barcia and Tomac getting into it for a few...
In the Dirt Shark video ( I know they usually suck...but they are getting better) it shows Barcia and Tomac getting into it for a few corners during practice and then it shows Tomac pointing at the leader board kinda putting it in Barcia's face that he's on top.

Why hasn't anybody else(media) mentioned this?
Cuz nobody cares about the leaderboard until the main event. ....

I think what eli was saying was: “HEY YOU SEE THAT OVER THERE? Yea the kawsaki rig?! I’ll be headed back to the pits way before you pussy!!! Yea I mean before the mains over bitch. Shits serious.”

I hated barcia when he rode for geico Honda on the 250 because he was over the top aggressive. Now I love the guy. He don’t owe anybody else on that track an inch, I like his take it mentality.
Lucifa.
2/15/2018 7:28pm
Queue the haters that will try to claim Tomac is crying or whatever BS they spew..
Cue the fanbois that have tomac in their mouths,

Goes both ways with you so called "Fans".
Gixxxerboy
2/15/2018 7:34pm
Barcia can get wayyyyy more surgical with that bike than Tomac can. Barcia ‘s been parking muhfukas since he was a kid! Quit hatin bitchezzz
gnarwhip
2/15/2018 7:34pm
jeffro503 wrote:
You just compared Barcia to a gladiator lol
Crush
2/15/2018 7:39pm
I like Eli being angry. More likely to get mentally stronger if he gets in more fights!
Crush
2/15/2018 7:41pm
On another note, apart from boobs, lots of boobs, a good reason to watch the DS vids is because there are some different tv/video angles.

It's nice seeing the scale of the jumps etc... Conveying how gnarly MX/SX is, is super hard. Wish the cameras were down low more often.
2/15/2018 7:44pm
Lucifa. wrote:
Cue the fanbois that have tomac in their mouths,

Goes both ways with you so called "Fans".
Ahh you must be one of the people who get all pissy when someone is asked to give their opinion on something and do so. It's ok my friend, we'll all help you get through this.
jeffro503
2/15/2018 8:57pm
jeffro503 wrote:
gnarwhip wrote:
You just compared Barcia to a gladiator lol
In this sport......he is 100%. I'm not even a huge Barcia fan , but to say that guy doesn't leave everything he has out on the track , at just about every race? I don't know what racing you're watching. The guy " In this sport " , is 100% a gladiator.
WCRider
Fantasy
2234th
2/16/2018 12:22am Edited Date/Time 2/16/2018 12:29am
"just confirms to me that the "new Bam Bam" is probably still the same old Bam Bam."

This and watch this, what a dick head : https://youtu.be/oR8Qm_hPKV0?t=455

I cannot wait to see Barçia get ejected.

About ET, He has no luck atm, that's it.
Motofinne
2/16/2018 12:37am Edited Date/Time 2/16/2018 12:38am
WCRider wrote:
"just confirms to me that the "new Bam Bam" is probably still the same old Bam Bam." This and watch this, what a dick head...
"just confirms to me that the "new Bam Bam" is probably still the same old Bam Bam."

Funny how Eli never has any luck according to his fans. All down to bad luck, nothing to do with Eli himself.

I'm sure Barcia doesn't care one bit that Eli qualified first considering that Eli is the rider out of the championship chase and Barcia is still in it.
2/16/2018 12:46am Edited Date/Time 2/16/2018 12:47am
WCRider wrote:
"just confirms to me that the "new Bam Bam" is probably still the same old Bam Bam." This and watch this, what a dick head...

Motofinne wrote:
Funny how Eli never has any luck according to his fans. All down to bad luck, nothing to do with Eli himself. I'm sure Barcia doesn't...
Funny how Eli never has any luck according to his fans. All down to bad luck, nothing to do with Eli himself.

I'm sure Barcia doesn't care one bit that Eli qualified first considering that Eli is the rider out of the championship chase and Barcia is still in it.
Yeah I'm not sure about Eli having no luck, he's definitely made his bed this season IMO. The mistake he made at A1 has snow balled into this disaster of a season. He doesn't have anyone to blame but himself.

Post a reply to: Barcia/Tomac rift in SD

The Latest