Barcia/Tomac Alpinestar Gear Kits

Related:
Create New Tag

1/8/2019 9:21 AM

I just had to notice that several of the riders at A1 were wearing gear kits that were more conservative and "old school" than they have been in the past. I've long thought the Apinestars factory riders kits were fugly as hell...not so much the ones Eli Tomac has worn in the last few years (although there have been a few that stank), but mostly the ones that Justin Barcia has had his hand in designing like Alpinestars has said he has in the past. Apparently, all of Justin's taste is in his mouth!

This years A1 saw Barcia running the most conservative color combinations and logo placements I've ever seen on him. I think it looks great, but then again I'm pretty ancient and remember all when all the team members looked like the Troy Lee Designs guys...all with the same colors and logo placements. I think it looks more professional...but what do you think?

|

1/8/2019 10:21 AM

I'll say the Alpinestars jackets that Tomac and Barcia had were tits!

|

1/8/2019 10:24 AM

Where can we buy these gear kits. Directly from Alpinesrars? Or are there any other online options?

|

No brains, No headaches.

1/8/2019 10:29 AM

Keith72 wrote:

Where can we buy these gear kits. Directly from Alpinesrars? Or are there any other online options?

I think from alpinestars. Their gear might be too new or too uncommon for rocky mountain or something to carry the entire line. Im sure they could get it if theyre an astars dealer tho.

|

1/8/2019 11:11 AM

The MX gear is only direct from Alpinestars in the US. The off-road stuff is now available through Parts Unlimited dealers as well as the gloves and boots of course.

|

1/16/2019 2:06 PM

ga_pike wrote:

I agree... Id love to get one of those jersey copy jackets... None of the media like kickstart or pitbits have mentioned them

|

1/16/2019 6:09 PM

ga_pike wrote:

thefactorypilot wrote:

I agree... Id love to get one of those jersey copy jackets... None of the media like kickstart or pitbits have mentioned them

That's because they were mentioned a lot last year...

|

The D is silent.

1/17/2019 8:57 AM

Spooner wrote:

The MX gear is only direct from Alpinestars in the US. The off-road stuff is now available through Parts Unlimited dealers as ...more

Do you have any idea if they are ever going to distribute the mx gear through Parts Unlimited America? I know they do through Parts Canada

|

1/17/2019 9:21 AM

aroark247 wrote:

Do you have any idea if they are ever going to distribute the mx gear through Parts Unlimited America? I know they do through ...more

You know for a long time I would have said no way. When I saw that we got the off-road gear it makes me think it’s a possibility. I think if we did get the gear it would probably be fairly limited availability because we would want to make sure it sold out before going to closeout. The margins when you have to buy the product from a manufacturer vs us owning the brand is pretty big. That’s why basically every gear brand is self distributed.

|

1/17/2019 4:12 PM

Have bought my son's gear directly from A*. Quick easy order with fast shipping.

|

Instagram: logi.bear93
Youtube: Logi. Bear93

1/17/2019 4:16 PM

Funny how the gear that the main guys winning is so hard to get. I’m sure it’s going to change real soon. But until then just order it thru A Stars site.

|

1/17/2019 4:59 PM

davistld01 wrote:

I just had to notice that several of the riders at A1 were wearing gear kits that were more conservative and "old school" than ...more

Photo
|