Barcia MXDN Bike - LIT (Rad, Neato, Sick, Fire, Money, Shipshape, Epic, Bees Knees, Gnarly, Bruh Do you even lift)

Related:
Create New Tag

8/19/2018 4:32 AM

Looks pretty lit!!

Photo

|

8/19/2018 6:19 AM

It does look good but would look way better without that green claw, maybe go red or white with the claw for this one event and still keep Monster happy.

|

8/19/2018 6:38 AM

needs a red white and blue seat cover.

|

Unleaded tastes a little tangy. Supreme is kinda sour, and diesel tastes pretty good.

8/19/2018 6:39 AM

peltier626 wrote:

It does look good but would look way better without that green claw, maybe go red or white with the claw for this one event and still keep Monster happy.

A dark grey claw would have looked pretty sweet.

|

8/19/2018 6:43 AM

Hell YES to the red, white and blue !!!! and another Hell YES to Red Bud for hosting the greatest motocross event on the planet !!

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

8/19/2018 6:45 AM

What about a red rear rim? And blue in front.

|

8/19/2018 6:45 AM

nice...cool.....does it have carbon pipes?....

I wanna see him lap eveybody

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

8/19/2018 7:22 AM

Looks alright, could use something unique on the clutch cover though.

|

8/19/2018 7:57 AM

Lets hope they do a production run...................

|

8/19/2018 7:59 AM

What the fuck does “lit” mean?

|

8/19/2018 8:01 AM

When exactly is Barcia racing MXGP?

|

8/19/2018 8:03 AM

Squirrelings wrote:

When exactly is Barcia racing MXGP?

Well, let's revise it to say MXoN bike.

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

8/19/2018 8:10 AM

Jeremy Macbeth wrote:

What the fuck does “lit” mean?

Losers In Training?

No, it's just saying something is cool, something's hot, etc. A few years ago people were saying that's fire. Basically the same thing.

I don't say it. Personally I think it's lame but that's just me. If you're a teen, whatever but if you're a grown ass adult, well it's time to grow up.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

8/19/2018 8:55 AM

USA has the best colours. Try making yellow and green look good.......and if you somehow do our blue flag won’t match it anyway

|

8/19/2018 9:24 AM

Jeremy Macbeth wrote:

What the fuck does “lit” mean?

Shorter term for BADASS... Lit is a derivative from the fire emojii you see all over instagram

|

"Life is Too Short To Last Long"

8/19/2018 9:44 AM

Jeremy Macbeth wrote:

What the fuck does “lit” mean?

Motodave15 wrote:

Shorter term for BADASS... Lit is a derivative from the fire emojii you see all over instagram

past tense and past participle of light

Synonyms
ablaze, alight, bright, brightened, illuminated, illumined, light, lightsome

In pop culture it refers to being under the influence of copious amounts of cocaine aka booger sugar




|

8/19/2018 10:40 AM

Jeremy Macbeth wrote:

What the fuck does “lit” mean?

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Losers In Training?

No, it's just saying something is cool, something's hot, etc. A few years ago people were saying that's fire. Basically the same thing.

I don't say it. Personally I think it's lame but that's just me. If you're a teen, whatever but if you're a grown ass adult, well it's time to grow up.

Damn that's harsh. I'm almost 40.

Cheers.

|

8/19/2018 10:44 AM

With all the different flavors/variety that Monster has to offer, would it kill them to dump that green for a color that better goes with the theme?

|

8/19/2018 11:03 AM

TXDirt wrote:

Looks pretty lit!!

Photo

Does this mean tomac will be the #25? ?

|

8/19/2018 11:31 AM

Jeremy Macbeth wrote:

What the fuck does “lit” mean?

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Losers In Training?

No, it's just saying something is cool, something's hot, etc. A few years ago people were saying that's fire. Basically the same thing.

I don't say it. Personally I think it's lame but that's just me. If you're a teen, whatever but if you're a grown ass adult, well it's time to grow up.

Guess you hate #722,723 then.

|

8/19/2018 11:39 AM

TXDirt wrote:

Looks pretty lit!!

Photo

Todd_Dooley wrote:

Does this mean tomac will be the #25? ?

Yes.
Photo

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

8/19/2018 11:41 AM

MudPup545 wrote:

With all the different flavors/variety that Monster has to offer, would it kill them to dump that green for a color that better goes with the theme?

Corporate colors are black and green. That's why the claw is green.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

8/19/2018 11:44 AM

The red isn't Yamaha corporate colors, but they managed to make the tremendous sacrifice.

|

8/19/2018 11:44 AM

Jeremy Macbeth wrote:

What the fuck does “lit” mean?

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Losers In Training?

No, it's just saying something is cool, something's hot, etc. A few years ago people were saying that's fire. Basically the same thing.

I don't say it. Personally I think it's lame but that's just me. If you're a teen, whatever but if you're a grown ass adult, well it's time to grow up.

mxb2 wrote:

Guess you hate #722,723 then.

Just because I think the word is lame means I hate certain riders?

No. I just think that after a certain age it's time to act like an adult and not a teenager. That's all.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

8/19/2018 12:42 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Losers In Training?

No, it's just saying something is cool, something's hot, etc. A few years ago people were saying that's fire. Basically the same thing.

I don't say it. Personally I think it's lame but that's just me. If you're a teen, whatever but if you're a grown ass adult, well it's time to grow up.

mxb2 wrote:

Guess you hate #722,723 then.

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Just because I think the word is lame means I hate certain riders?

No. I just think that after a certain age it's time to act like an adult and not a teenager. That's all.

Guess you should let them know, time to grow up.

|

8/19/2018 12:50 PM

Tomac looks weird with the green. They should do black plastic instead

|

8/19/2018 12:53 PM

byke wrote:

The red isn't Yamaha corporate colors, but they managed to make the tremendous sacrifice.

Actually, red is the coporate color of Yamaha Motor. Viloet is the color of the music division. I get what Maverick is saying but, dang ...the green just destroys some other wise great color combos at times. I think the claw could be a shade of blue and we'd all still get the point.

|

8/19/2018 12:58 PM

TXDirt wrote:

Looks pretty lit!!

Photo

Todd_Dooley wrote:

Does this mean tomac will be the #25? ?

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Yes.
Photo

Are the wheels on Eli's bike blue, or am I color blind? If I'm not color blind, is it just a mistake on the rendering, or will his bike actually be rocking some blue wheels for the race? Either way, the bikes look amazing.

|

8/19/2018 1:21 PM

Todd_Dooley wrote:

Does this mean tomac will be the #25? ?

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Yes.
Photo

CR92 wrote:

Are the wheels on Eli's bike blue, or am I color blind? If I'm not color blind, is it just a mistake on the rendering, or will his bike actually be rocking some blue wheels for the race? Either way, the bikes look amazing.

looks blue to me

|

Unleaded tastes a little tangy. Supreme is kinda sour, and diesel tastes pretty good.

8/19/2018 1:35 PM

byke wrote:

The red isn't Yamaha corporate colors, but they managed to make the tremendous sacrifice.

MudPup545 wrote:

Actually, red is the coporate color of Yamaha Motor. Viloet is the color of the music division. I get what Maverick is saying but, dang ...the green just destroys some other wise great color combos at times. I think the claw could be a shade of blue and we'd all still get the point.

Red would set it off, imo, tying the front of the bike to the back. Maybe someone with more motivation than I can color swap that section.

|