Barcia

Related:
Create New Tag

8/26/2018 5:23 AM

No Googles early on in moto 1 n still got the win.

Clearly well deserved win.
Right pick for mxdn

|

RV, 4 th to 8 th, mxgp

8/26/2018 5:29 AM

He's a Bing guy

|

8/26/2018 5:32 AM

MR. X wrote:

He's a Bing guy

laughing laughing
|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

8/26/2018 6:02 AM

He’s a yahoo guy that hates googles?

|

8/26/2018 8:24 AM

He deserved that one, was awesome to see.

|

8/26/2018 9:23 AM

he has been so fun to watch. Once one of the most polarizing figures, he has found some maturity, shut his mouth, and just worked his ass off. I have fast become a fan of his this past year. If anything happens to Tomac (injury), Barcia will be a favorite to take some titles. Heck, he might be able to do it even without injuries if he can stay off the ground and keep improving.

|

8/26/2018 9:48 AM

I thought he was a gopher guy.

|

8/26/2018 10:00 AM

It's been fun to watch how he has improved since his askjeeves days

|

8/26/2018 10:16 AM

Really happy for barcia. The interview on the vital front page with him and plessinger is so good. Great personalities and honest dudes

|

8/26/2018 12:46 PM

I have no idea what motivates Justin. It's obvious that something does. He's kind of an old school dude so I have to wonder how he'd do under Roger's tutelage.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

8/26/2018 12:56 PM

CozMan wrote:

he has been so fun to watch. Once one of the most polarizing figures, he has found some maturity, shut his mouth, and just ...more

Be interesting to see next year with the new bike that seems to be a hot pick from testers so far.

Hopefully the positives transfers to the pro machine and he can take that little step further towards the front to really mix it up with the top 3/4 guys.

|

Current: 2010 TM 250MX
Previous: 2012 KX450f, 2009 K8 RM250, 2012 RMZ250, 2008 YZ125

8/26/2018 1:32 PM

observeroffacts wrote:

Really happy for barcia. The interview on the vital front page with him and plessinger is so good. Great personalities and ...more

The interview on the what?

|

8/26/2018 1:33 PM

You look great out there that's for sure!

|

8/26/2018 1:43 PM

CozMan wrote:

he has been so fun to watch. Once one of the most polarizing figures, he has found some maturity, shut his mouth, and just ...more

thorns wrote:

Be interesting to see next year with the new bike that seems to be a hot pick from testers so far.

Hopefully the positives ...more

He does not run stock suspension or wheels so not really going to help.

But it would of been one of the supported riders somewhere in the world that picked up on the fact that a stock bike felt very different with aftermarket wheels/spacers etc. Then its been investigated and the changes required identified. Def a good bit of R&D from Yamaha.

|

8/26/2018 1:49 PM

He did everything 100% right this year. His attitude was better so was his results. Racing is better with him out there

|

8/26/2018 1:50 PM

Maybe Kris Keefer’s theory is right.

Justin has his home life in balance and he even said in a post race interview that his fiancé has helped him get his head on straight.

|

8/26/2018 1:53 PM

darren7878 wrote:

But it would of been one of the supported riders ...more

But he does run the same frame geometry, which absolutely does matter. When he was asked during SX what the biggest improvement they made on the bike, he said it was the changes to the frame.

|

8/26/2018 2:07 PM

CozMan wrote:

thorns wrote:

He is the top 3/4 guys

|

8/26/2018 2:20 PM

CozMan wrote:

thorns wrote:

bama205 wrote:

He is the top 3/4 guys

I still think hes probably #5 based on this year behind Eli, Marv, Ken and Anderson, definitely knocking on the door when everything clicked though.

|

8/26/2018 3:26 PM

thorns wrote:

darren7878 wrote:

But it would of been one of the supported riders ...more

zehn wrote:

But he does run the same frame geometry, which absolutely does matter. When he was asked during SX what the biggest ...more

The original poster was referring to the changes and improvements made to the 19 production model.

No frame changes between the 18 and 19 that I'm aware of.

|

8/26/2018 4:41 PM

I’m just stoked for him getting the win & benefitng from “having a pair”...and hanging it out in the mud like a crazy man!

Congrats to “The Replacement Rider” !!!

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

8/26/2018 5:49 PM

Congratulations to Bam Bam! Helluva year and career turnaround! He and Plessinger are going to be fun to watch next year. Being teammates at MXoN will be a nice way kick things off.

|

8/26/2018 7:00 PM

thorns wrote:

bama205 wrote:

He is the top 3/4 guys

thorns wrote:

I still think hes probably #5 based on this year behind Eli, Marv, Ken and Anderson, definitely knocking on the door when ...more

Didn’t he go 1-1 yesterday and get 4th in the title hunt? 1 point behind Roczen?

|

8/26/2018 7:28 PM

bama205 wrote:

He is the top 3/4 guys

thorns wrote:

I still think hes probably #5 based on this year behind Eli, Marv, Ken and Anderson, definitely knocking on the door when ...more

bama205 wrote:

Didn’t he go 1-1 yesterday and get 4th in the title hunt? 1 point behind Roczen?

Sure did, but I don't think he's on pace with a healthy Anderson this season, bench racing with what if's I know.

|