Barcia

struth
8/26/2018 5:23am
No Googles early on in moto 1 n still got the win.

Clearly well deserved win.
Right pick for mxdn
|
MR. X
8/26/2018 5:29am
He's a Bing guy
kkawboy14
8/26/2018 6:02am
He’s a yahoo guy that hates googles?
imoto34
Fantasy
3151st
8/26/2018 8:24am
He deserved that one, was awesome to see.

The Shop

CozMan
8/26/2018 9:23am
he has been so fun to watch. Once one of the most polarizing figures, he has found some maturity, shut his mouth, and just worked his ass off. I have fast become a fan of his this past year. If anything happens to Tomac (injury), Barcia will be a favorite to take some titles. Heck, he might be able to do it even without injuries if he can stay off the ground and keep improving.
daemon616
8/26/2018 9:48am
I thought he was a gopher guy.
jrrundle
8/26/2018 10:00am
It's been fun to watch how he has improved since his askjeeves days
observeroffacts
Fantasy
3671st
8/26/2018 10:16am
Really happy for barcia. The interview on the vital front page with him and plessinger is so good. Great personalities and honest dudes
plowboy
8/26/2018 12:46pm
I have no idea what motivates Justin. It's obvious that something does. He's kind of an old school dude so I have to wonder how he'd do under Roger's tutelage.
thorns
8/26/2018 12:56pm
CozMan wrote:
he has been so fun to watch. Once one of the most polarizing figures, he has found some maturity, shut his mouth, and just worked his...
he has been so fun to watch. Once one of the most polarizing figures, he has found some maturity, shut his mouth, and just worked his ass off. I have fast become a fan of his this past year. If anything happens to Tomac (injury), Barcia will be a favorite to take some titles. Heck, he might be able to do it even without injuries if he can stay off the ground and keep improving.
Be interesting to see next year with the new bike that seems to be a hot pick from testers so far.

Hopefully the positives transfers to the pro machine and he can take that little step further towards the front to really mix it up with the top 3/4 guys.
zehn
8/26/2018 1:32pm
Really happy for barcia. The interview on the vital front page with him and plessinger is so good. Great personalities and honest dudes
The interview on the what?
G-man
8/26/2018 1:33pm
You look great out there that's for sure!
8/26/2018 1:43pm
CozMan wrote:
he has been so fun to watch. Once one of the most polarizing figures, he has found some maturity, shut his mouth, and just worked his...
thorns wrote:
Be interesting to see next year with the new bike that seems to be a hot pick from testers so far. Hopefully the positives transfers to...
Be interesting to see next year with the new bike that seems to be a hot pick from testers so far.

Hopefully the positives transfers to the pro machine and he can take that little step further towards the front to really mix it up with the top 3/4 guys.
He does not run stock suspension or wheels so not really going to help.

But it would of been one of the supported riders somewhere in the world that picked up on the fact that a stock bike felt very different with aftermarket wheels/spacers etc. Then its been investigated and the changes required identified. Def a good bit of R&D from Yamaha.
Kyle_McNab
8/26/2018 1:49pm
He did everything 100% right this year. His attitude was better so was his results. Racing is better with him out there
Ramrod
Fantasy
1880th
8/26/2018 1:50pm
Maybe Kris Keefer’s theory is right.

Justin has his home life in balance and he even said in a post race interview that his fiancé has helped him get his head on straight.
zehn
8/26/2018 1:53pm
darren7878 wrote:
He does not run stock suspension or wheels so not really going to help. But it would of been one of the supported riders somewhere in...

But it would of been one of the supported riders somewhere in the world that picked up on the fact that a stock bike felt very different with aftermarket wheels/spacers etc. Then its been investigated and the changes required identified. Def a good bit of R&D from Yamaha.
But he does run the same frame geometry, which absolutely does matter. When he was asked during SX what the biggest improvement they made on the bike, he said it was the changes to the frame.
bama205
8/26/2018 2:07pm
CozMan wrote:
thorns wrote:
Be interesting to see next year with the new bike that seems to be a hot pick from testers so far. Hopefully the positives transfers to...

He is the top 3/4 guys
thorns
8/26/2018 2:20pm
CozMan wrote:
thorns wrote:

bama205 wrote:
He is the top 3/4 guys
I still think hes probably #5 based on this year behind Eli, Marv, Ken and Anderson, definitely knocking on the door when everything clicked though.

8/26/2018 3:26pm
darren7878 wrote:
He does not run stock suspension or wheels so not really going to help. But it would of been one of the supported riders somewhere in...

zehn wrote:
But he does run the same frame geometry, which absolutely does matter. When he was asked during SX what the biggest improvement they made on the...
But he does run the same frame geometry, which absolutely does matter. When he was asked during SX what the biggest improvement they made on the bike, he said it was the changes to the frame.
The original poster was referring to the changes and improvements made to the 19 production model.

No frame changes between the 18 and 19 that I'm aware of.
TeamGreen
8/26/2018 4:41pm
I’m just stoked for him getting the win & benefitng from “having a pair”...and hanging it out in the mud like a crazy man!

Congrats to “The Replacement Rider” !!!
motomike137
8/26/2018 5:49pm
Congratulations to Bam Bam! Helluva year and career turnaround! He and Plessinger are going to be fun to watch next year. Being teammates at MXoN will be a nice way kick things off.
bama205
8/26/2018 7:00pm
thorns wrote:

bama205 wrote:
He is the top 3/4 guys
thorns wrote:
I still think hes probably #5 based on this year behind Eli, Marv, Ken and Anderson, definitely knocking on the door when everything clicked though.

Didn’t he go 1-1 yesterday and get 4th in the title hunt? 1 point behind Roczen?
thorns
8/26/2018 7:28pm
bama205 wrote:
He is the top 3/4 guys
thorns wrote:

bama205 wrote:
Didn’t he go 1-1 yesterday and get 4th in the title hunt? 1 point behind Roczen?
Sure did, but I don't think he's on pace with a healthy Anderson this season, bench racing with what if's I know.

Post a reply to: Barcia

The Latest