Barcia

Rewindcaz
Fantasy
3120th
He seemed pretty quick to point fingers at his bike during his TV interview after the 2nd moto. I don't remember him ever being that vocal this year about the bike being a problem? Is he really struggling with the bike that much?
|
CrGuy2T
Fantasy
3719th
7/2/2016 8:17pm
Barcia a 5-10 place rider searching for excuses. Nothing wrong with 5-10.
Rewindcaz
Fantasy
3120th
7/2/2016 8:18pm
CrGuy2T wrote:
That's a pretty drastic change from last year
7/2/2016 8:24pm
It's old news that the Yamaha 450 is a pig. For those that doubted it before today, you heard it directly from Barica's mouth. It's the blue pig, not Barcia. Did you see that pig try to buck him off? Barcia did a good job holding onto that wild beast.
mx510
Fantasy
1707th
7/2/2016 8:31pm
Rewindcaz wrote:
He seemed pretty quick to point fingers at his bike during his TV interview after the 2nd moto. I don't remember him ever being that vocal...
He seemed pretty quick to point fingers at his bike during his TV interview after the 2nd moto. I don't remember him ever being that vocal this year about the bike being a problem? Is he really struggling with the bike that much?
Nice to see you don't like to regurgitate tired tired and old posts. Move on man.

The Shop

7/2/2016 8:34pm
mx510 wrote:
Nice to see you don't like to regurgitate tired tired and old posts. Move on man.
YZF 450 owner? Don't be bummed, it's probably a decent bike for weekend warriors
BobPA
7/2/2016 8:38pm
Rewindcaz wrote:
He seemed pretty quick to point fingers at his bike during his TV interview after the 2nd moto. I don't remember him ever being that vocal...
I don't know about that
peelout
7/2/2016 8:47pm
He really seems to not be liking the new bike. Anyone that thinks that's the same bike as last year, I have some ocean front property for sale in Arizona
kiwifan
7/2/2016 8:47pm
CrGuy2T wrote:
There is when you expect a much better result....he got better results riding the Honda which everyone said was holding him back, very clearly it wasnt.
500guy
7/2/2016 8:51pm
kiwifan wrote:
There is when you expect a much better result....he got better results riding the Honda which everyone said was holding him back, very clearly it wasnt.
what was He riding when He won Red Bud last year ?
yzjs7
7/2/2016 8:52pm
Rewindcaz wrote:
I noticed that too I didnt like him throwing the team under the bus.
MotoX85
7/2/2016 8:59pm
peelout wrote:
He really seems to not be liking the new bike. Anyone that thinks that's the same bike as last year, I have some ocean front property...
He really seems to not be liking the new bike. Anyone that thinks that's the same bike as last year, I have some ocean front property for sale in Arizona
And anyone who thinks that anything on that bike resembles what you can buy on the showroom floor, I have the fountain of youth to go with your beach front property.

I love my yz450, best bike I have ever owned. its amazing how the 250 is so badass, but take the same bike and add 200 ccs and now it somehow becomes a pig.

kiwifan
7/2/2016 9:06pm
500guy wrote:
what was He riding when He won Red Bud last year ?
so you are basing your opinion on one race?
kiwifan
7/2/2016 9:07pm
yep but what about the 1st half? I stand by my comment :-)
mx510
Fantasy
1707th
7/2/2016 9:10pm
YZF 450 owner? Don't be bummed, it's probably a decent bike for weekend warriors
No, I ride a Kawi, but nice try. Just tired of reading your ignorance.
kiwifan
7/2/2016 9:16pm Edited Date/Time 7/2/2016 9:17pm
ok well I was referring to all racing not just outdoors, but hey you have proven me wrong for outdoors, well done.

I still stand by my earlier comment that everyone said the Honda was holding him back and he would of done much better than previous years on the Honda i.e. winning a championship
7/2/2016 9:17pm
mx510 wrote:
No, I ride a Kawi, but nice try. Just tired of reading your ignorance.
Grab some tissue and go watch the Barcia interview. I have been claiming all along exactly what Barcia confirmed today...he's very frustrated with that pig, the cat is out of the bag.
CrGuy2T
Fantasy
3719th
7/2/2016 9:30pm Edited Date/Time 7/2/2016 9:34pm
He may get a few wins or podiums. I don't care what bike he's on he will never be a title contender. He's a solid 5-10 overall end of season results guy. Like it or not. It is what it is. Musquin getting stronger Webb and Martin moving up. It's just a matter of time. Bagget a getting there, Seely found more speed, Anderson on another level, hell even Canard puts it down. Barcia cannot beat these guys every weekend. Don't even throw Dungey, Roczen, and Tomac up there. Show me any of those guys he can beat week in and week out.
Jimmy_Sloan
7/2/2016 9:30pm
It's quite clear that Barcia is struggling with that Yamaha. He is better than a 5-10 place guy.
CrGuy2T
Fantasy
3719th
7/2/2016 9:36pm Edited Date/Time 7/2/2016 9:37pm
Rewindcaz wrote:
Webb sure seemed to handle that blue pig like a man! It's ok to have better competition. Reed seems to rock on with it. MxGp guys seem to like it. Barcia just wants excuses.
IceMan446
7/2/2016 9:42pm
mx510 wrote:
MXGP Championship winning bike you are speaking of.
7/2/2016 9:43pm
Rewindcaz wrote:
CrGuy2T wrote:
Webb sure seemed to handle that blue pig like a man! It's ok to have better competition. Reed seems to rock on with it. MxGp guys...
Webb sure seemed to handle that blue pig like a man! It's ok to have better competition. Reed seems to rock on with it. MxGp guys seem to like it. Barcia just wants excuses.
Watching barcia try to ride the Yamaha at race pace recently is terrifying if you ask me, it just looks like it does not want to do what he wants it to do. Front end high at the wrong times, rear end high at the wrong times, not sure what it is but I hope he gets it figured out.
mx510
Fantasy
1707th
7/2/2016 9:48pm
Rewindcaz wrote:
CrGuy2T wrote:
Webb sure seemed to handle that blue pig like a man! It's ok to have better competition. Reed seems to rock on with it. MxGp guys...
Maybe Barcia can't test? Maybe it's partially JB fault he is not getting along with the bike. Or, maybe he is just getting beat and making excuses. I am a Barcia fan, but to simply blame the bike is pure ignorance.
CrGuy2T
Fantasy
3719th
7/2/2016 10:06pm
mx510 wrote:
Maybe Barcia can't test? Maybe it's partially JB fault he is not getting along with the bike. Or, maybe he is just getting beat and making...
Maybe Barcia can't test? Maybe it's partially JB fault he is not getting along with the bike. Or, maybe he is just getting beat and making excuses. I am a Barcia fan, but to simply blame the bike is pure ignorance.
Winner!!!
kiwifan
7/2/2016 10:09pm
I actually agree with you here, he rides the 450 like a 250 bouncing off the rev limiter a lot more than any other rider
Jimmy_Sloan
7/2/2016 10:44pm
Rewindcaz wrote:
CrGuy2T wrote:
Different rider's get along with different bikes. Just because some other rider likes it, it doesn't mean others will. All my friends had KX80s when we were growing up. I hated them and preferred CR80s. Different strokes for different folks.
Jimmy_Sloan
7/2/2016 10:47pm
Rewindcaz wrote:
CrGuy2T wrote:
mx510 wrote:
Maybe Barcia can't test? Maybe it's partially JB fault he is not getting along with the bike. Or, maybe he is just getting beat and making...
It's not ignorance at all since the entire problem could be the bike. It may be other things but it's not unheard of for a rider to not gel with a bike and have that be the primary problem.
sgrimmxdad
Fantasy
1957th
7/3/2016 3:58am
Romain Febvre seemed to be doing good with the pig. Filthy Phil keeps putting in good rides. Could it be Barcia? I am a bambam fan but you can't keep blaming the bike... Just like JS7 fans blaming the suk! Been 2 on the podium last 2 weeks in a row, doesn't seem to be the bike....
Zycki11
7/3/2016 4:59am
Rewindcaz wrote:
You can't compare Febvre, the GP's allow chassis updates whereas the nationals you must run the production frame/swingarm
sandman768
7/3/2016 5:06am
I thought Barcia"s interview was good, he is struggling with bike setup & told the truth. Reed is known for very good bike setup, if JGR is that far off, why not take Reeds setup & let Barcia try it? Both factory Yamaha. I"m sure they talk? What happened to Antunez? Thought he had Barcia on the right path last year...

Post a reply to: Barcia

The Latest