Barcia

kiwifan
Edited Date/Time 1/21/2015 7:59am
I thought he had a good night although he pulled a nasty move on Seely, is this the start of him getting better or jsut lucky other riders had a bad night??
|
downard254
1/18/2015 11:22am
I think Barcia has the ill fated magnet syndrome. If there is bad luck anywhere on the track, he seems to be drawn to it, or it to him. No fixing it really, even if he pulled a holey, someone would probably whiskey throttle across two lanes and cause gim grief.
bobby397
1/18/2015 11:29am
Better black flag seely, said barcia has one coming.......
GD2
Fantasy
815th
1/18/2015 11:32am Edited Date/Time 1/18/2015 11:34am
The move he put on Seely pissed me off wayyyy more than the Reed move. Probably because Barcia does that shit on a regular basis. I think block passes and being aggressive provides great racing to watch. But that was just a dumbass move.
brimx153
1/18/2015 12:07pm
did you look at the same night I did ?? , yea he got 4th , was lucky to get it . and rode terrible all night . did you look at the heat and the semi races . got very lucky in the semi to get in

The Shop

hillbilly
1/18/2015 12:13pm
His bike is not handling the best yet. It was hunting around in the whoops and slower corner speed tells of uncertainty it it will stick.

Lots of knobs and switches on that jgr bike When he gets it figured out looks like his speed will be as good as the best.
S.Loyer
1/18/2015 12:26pm Edited Date/Time 1/18/2015 12:33pm
GD2 wrote:
The move he put on Seely pissed me off wayyyy more than the Reed move. Probably because Barcia does that shit on a regular basis. I...
The move he put on Seely pissed me off wayyyy more than the Reed move. Probably because Barcia does that shit on a regular basis. I think block passes and being aggressive provides great racing to watch. But that was just a dumbass move.
ChrisB10
1/18/2015 12:30pm
I think Barcia's just plain overrated. He's a very good rider but just not on the same level as a Stew, RV, Dungey, Tomac and Roczen.
brimx153
1/18/2015 12:35pm
ChrisB10 wrote:
I think Barcia's just plain overrated. He's a very good rider but just not on the same level as a Stew, RV, Dungey, Tomac and Roczen.
totally agree . he is a good rider . but is not any big improvement over brayton they are around the same level imo
kawirider819
1/18/2015 12:38pm
ChrisB10 wrote:
brimx153 wrote:
totally agree . he is a good rider . but is not any big improvement over brayton they are around the same level imo
When was the last time Brayton won a race again?
IWreckALot
1/18/2015 12:43pm
hillbilly wrote:
His bike is not handling the best yet. It was hunting around in the whoops and slower corner speed tells of uncertainty it it will stick...
His bike is not handling the best yet. It was hunting around in the whoops and slower corner speed tells of uncertainty it it will stick.

Lots of knobs and switches on that jgr bike When he gets it figured out looks like his speed will be as good as the best.
Agreed. The bike and Barcia are fighting each other. He has been over jumping, under jumping and missing rhythm sections very regularly. Some of it seems mental.

I also agree with downard. He seems to be in the wrong place at the wrong time routinely. Him and Malcolm on the track at the same time could be catastrophic.
Preston412
1/18/2015 12:53pm
hillbilly wrote:
His bike is not handling the best yet. It was hunting around in the whoops and slower corner speed tells of uncertainty it it will stick...

It is basically the same bike that sucked in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014, what makes any one think that Barcia will figure it out?
I feel that Peick is the only rider who can man handle that bike every lap.
1/18/2015 12:56pm
Congrats on Barcia's 4th place finish behind Tomac's 3rd place finish. I lt was great watching him not settle behind a slower rider like Seely for too long. In a 20 lap Main Event you can't waste 4-5 laps behind a slower racer and expect to finish in the top 5.
Jarid332
Fantasy
1658th
1/18/2015 12:59pm
Black flag Barcia!! How dare he knock Cole down!!!
1/18/2015 2:06pm Edited Date/Time 1/18/2015 2:07pm
hillbilly wrote:

Preston412 wrote:
It is basically the same bike that sucked in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014, what makes any one think that Barcia will figure it out...
It is basically the same bike that sucked in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014, what makes any one think that Barcia will figure it out?
Heard someone talking that the bike has a hard time stopping. And JB doesn't seem to be the best at bike setup.

Next thing you know there will be honda parts on that jgr bike. : )
1/18/2015 3:23pm
He had a bad start. They had him 12th on lap one, so to make it to 4th isn't bad. It's a good thing he could avoid the Reed/ Canard mess, because that was a close one.
brimx153
1/18/2015 3:49pm
ChrisB10 wrote:
brimx153 wrote:
look at how well brayton did last year .yea he has never won . but for prob half the money . you will nearly get the same results . they got Barcia to win championships . but it aint ever going to happen imo just like brayton . that s not to say they aren't really good rider s. but everyone always mentions his name as he is the same level dunge ,k roc ,trey ,tomac when he will always be a tad off them on 450 imo
jemcee
1/18/2015 5:05pm
Jarid332 wrote:
Black flag Barcia!! How dare he knock Cole down!!!
haha season suspension surely
Jrewing
1/18/2015 5:07pm
kiwifan wrote:
I thought he had a good night although he pulled a nasty move on Seely, is this the start of him getting better or jsut lucky...
I thought he had a good night although he pulled a nasty move on Seely, is this the start of him getting better or jsut lucky other riders had a bad night??
You pretty blind you ol" sheep shagga...

barcia is riding under pressure, desparate. He's over riding and im sure he'll injure himself well before seasons end. probably someone else too.
Zycki11
1/18/2015 5:12pm
Preston412 wrote:
It is basically the same bike that sucked in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014, what makes any one think that Barcia will figure it out...
You sure about all of that? Barcia likes to hammer the throttle and ride in the upper rpm range. That bike undisputedley is the fastest on the track and with someone revving the piss out of it? It's not going to react well. The bike is good and last year the thing looked glued to the track with Brayton. Barcia will get better. I wonder what that POS Kawi is doing for davi. Millsaps looked great on the zook but the Kawi sucks right? Again, people with ignorant opinions that hold zero accountability. Davi is still adjusting and getting the bike right. Give these guys time and they will get better. It seems like it will be too late thanks to Roczen looking butter.
MxKing809
Fantasy
315th
1/18/2015 5:12pm
I missed what he did to Seely, anyone have a video of it?
1/18/2015 5:25pm
I was there last night... it looked like he was riding a bull on a greased track..fun to watch....team got the set up right for the main but it was years off in the heat and semi...he willed that beast to a fourth from a mid pack start...I think he did awesome for how his bike was handling
1/18/2015 5:38pm
hillbilly wrote:

U r a motorcross genius. Spot on.
1/18/2015 5:39pm
brimx153 wrote:
brimx153 wrote:
look at how well brayton did last year .yea he has never won . but for prob half the money . you will nearly get the...
look at how well brayton did last year .yea he has never won . but for prob half the money . you will nearly get the same results . they got Barcia to win championships . but it aint ever going to happen imo just like brayton . that s not to say they aren't really good rider s. but everyone always mentions his name as he is the same level dunge ,k roc ,trey ,tomac when he will always be a tad off them on 450 imo
Jgr is getting lots of publicity for that coin.
kiwifan
1/18/2015 5:58pm
hillbilly wrote:

didnt they have a off season to setup/figure out the bike???
kiwifan
1/18/2015 6:00pm
Preston412 wrote:
Zycki11 wrote:
You sure about all of that? Barcia likes to hammer the throttle and ride in the upper rpm range. That bike undisputedley is the fastest on...
You sure about all of that? Barcia likes to hammer the throttle and ride in the upper rpm range. That bike undisputedley is the fastest on the track and with someone revving the piss out of it? It's not going to react well. The bike is good and last year the thing looked glued to the track with Brayton. Barcia will get better. I wonder what that POS Kawi is doing for davi. Millsaps looked great on the zook but the Kawi sucks right? Again, people with ignorant opinions that hold zero accountability. Davi is still adjusting and getting the bike right. Give these guys time and they will get better. It seems like it will be too late thanks to Roczen looking butter.
you make a good point there, the Yammy was good when Brayton was riding it..... so it cant be that bad
kawirider819
1/18/2015 6:08pm
brimx153 wrote:
brimx153 wrote:
look at how well brayton did last year .yea he has never won . but for prob half the money . you will nearly get the...
Gotta disagree. One has the experience of winning championships and races, one doesnt. There still is an upside that Barcia will find his mojo and will be able to join the top tier riders. Certainly has the talent. Can't say I'd group Brayton in there.
Preston412
1/18/2015 6:49pm
Preston412 wrote:
Zycki11 wrote:
You sure about all of that? Barcia likes to hammer the throttle and ride in the upper rpm range. That bike undisputedley is the fastest on...
Yes I am sure about it, it has nothing to do with how much HP the bike has, it is based on how the bike handles on a consistent bases
jhansen510
Fantasy
3595th
1/19/2015 9:33pm
It's nowhere near the same bike. That statement alone discredits everything else you said.
kiwifan
1/19/2015 9:54pm
kiwifan wrote:
I thought he had a good night although he pulled a nasty move on Seely, is this the start of him getting better or jsut lucky...
Jrewing wrote:
You pretty blind you ol" sheep shagga... barcia is riding under pressure, desparate. He's over riding and im sure he'll injure himself well before seasons end...
You pretty blind you ol" sheep shagga...

barcia is riding under pressure, desparate. He's over riding and im sure he'll injure himself well before seasons end. probably someone else too.
Blind? I am sure I saw him get 4th.....are you saying thats a bad ride?

No sheep shagging here dude, get your mind out of the gutter

Post a reply to: Barcia

The Latest