Barcia

Related:
Create New Tag

1/18/2015 11:11 AM

I thought he had a good night although he pulled a nasty move on Seely, is this the start of him getting better or jsut lucky other riders had a bad night??

|

Current rides: 2020 CRF450RWE and 2019 TC300
Occasional ride for VMX: 1985 CR500RF
Adventure/Road bike: CRF1000L

1/18/2015 11:22 AM

I think Barcia has the ill fated magnet syndrome. If there is bad luck anywhere on the track, he seems to be drawn to it, or it to him. No fixing it really, even if he pulled a holey, someone would probably whiskey throttle across two lanes and cause gim grief.

|

1/18/2015 11:29 AM

Better black flag seely, said barcia has one coming.......

|

1/18/2015 11:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/18/2015 11:34 AM

The move he put on Seely pissed me off wayyyy more than the Reed move. Probably because Barcia does that shit on a regular basis. I think block passes and being aggressive provides great racing to watch. But that was just a dumbass move.

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

1/18/2015 12:07 PM

did you look at the same night I did ?? , yea he got 4th , was lucky to get it . and rode terrible all night . did you look at the heat and the semi races . got very lucky in the semi to get in

|

1/18/2015 12:13 PM

His bike is not handling the best yet. It was hunting around in the whoops and slower corner speed tells of uncertainty it it will stick.

Lots of knobs and switches on that jgr bike When he gets it figured out looks like his speed will be as good as the best.

|

1/18/2015 12:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/18/2015 12:33 PM

GD2 wrote:

The move he put on Seely pissed me off wayyyy more than the Reed move. Probably because Barcia does that shit on a regular ...more

|

1/18/2015 12:30 PM

I think Barcia's just plain overrated. He's a very good rider but just not on the same level as a Stew, RV, Dungey, Tomac and Roczen.

|

1/18/2015 12:35 PM

ChrisB10 wrote:

I think Barcia's just plain overrated. He's a very good rider but just not on the same level as a Stew, RV, Dungey, Tomac and ...more

totally agree . he is a good rider . but is not any big improvement over brayton they are around the same level imo

|

1/18/2015 12:38 PM

ChrisB10 wrote:

I think Barcia's just plain overrated. He's a very good rider but just not on the same level as a Stew, RV, Dungey, Tomac and ...more

brimx153 wrote:

totally agree . he is a good rider . but is not any big improvement over brayton they are around the same level imo

When was the last time Brayton won a race again?

|

1/18/2015 12:43 PM

hillbilly wrote:

His bike is not handling the best yet. It was hunting around in the whoops and slower corner speed tells of uncertainty it it ...more

Agreed. The bike and Barcia are fighting each other. He has been over jumping, under jumping and missing rhythm sections very regularly. Some of it seems mental.

I also agree with downard. He seems to be in the wrong place at the wrong time routinely. Him and Malcolm on the track at the same time could be catastrophic.

|

1/18/2015 12:53 PM

hillbilly wrote:

His bike is not handling the best yet. It was hunting around in the whoops and slower corner speed tells of uncertainty it it ...more

It is basically the same bike that sucked in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014, what makes any one think that Barcia will figure it out?
I feel that Peick is the only rider who can man handle that bike every lap.

|

Thanks for your Support
100%, Mobius, Sunstar, Pirelli, Odi, Acerbis, Beck's Tech Suspension and Tuning, Arma Sport, Works Connection, Mojo Motorsports, Ride Engineering

1/18/2015 12:56 PM

Congrats on Barcia's 4th place finish behind Tomac's 3rd place finish. I lt was great watching him not settle behind a slower rider like Seely for too long. In a 20 lap Main Event you can't waste 4-5 laps behind a slower racer and expect to finish in the top 5.

|

1/18/2015 12:59 PM

Black flag Barcia!! How dare he knock Cole down!!!

|

#SeelyNation
Twitter @JaridSavoy

1/18/2015 2:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/18/2015 2:07 PM

hillbilly wrote:

Preston412 wrote:

It is basically the same bike that sucked in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014, what makes any one think that Barcia will figure ...more

Heard someone talking that the bike has a hard time stopping. And JB doesn't seem to be the best at bike setup.

Next thing you know there will be honda parts on that jgr bike. : )

|

1/18/2015 3:23 PM

He had a bad start. They had him 12th on lap one, so to make it to 4th isn't bad. It's a good thing he could avoid the Reed/ Canard mess, because that was a close one.

|

1/18/2015 3:49 PM

ChrisB10 wrote:

brimx153 wrote:

kawirider819 wrote:

look at how well brayton did last year .yea he has never won . but for prob half the money . you will nearly get the same results . they got Barcia to win championships . but it aint ever going to happen imo just like brayton . that s not to say they aren't really good rider s. but everyone always mentions his name as he is the same level dunge ,k roc ,trey ,tomac when he will always be a tad off them on 450 imo

|

1/18/2015 5:05 PM

Jarid332 wrote:

Black flag Barcia!! How dare he knock Cole down!!!

haha season suspension surely

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

1/18/2015 5:07 PM

You pretty blind you ol" sheep shagga...

barcia is riding under pressure, desparate. He's over riding and im sure he'll injure himself well before seasons end. probably someone else too.

|

1/18/2015 5:12 PM

Preston412 wrote:

It is basically the same bike that sucked in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014, what makes any one think that Barcia will figure ...more

You sure about all of that? Barcia likes to hammer the throttle and ride in the upper rpm range. That bike undisputedley is the fastest on the track and with someone revving the piss out of it? It's not going to react well. The bike is good and last year the thing looked glued to the track with Brayton. Barcia will get better. I wonder what that POS Kawi is doing for davi. Millsaps looked great on the zook but the Kawi sucks right? Again, people with ignorant opinions that hold zero accountability. Davi is still adjusting and getting the bike right. Give these guys time and they will get better. It seems like it will be too late thanks to Roczen looking butter.

|

1/18/2015 5:12 PM

I missed what he did to Seely, anyone have a video of it?

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

1/18/2015 5:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/18/2015 5:18 PM

at 1:20 he hit the quad in the semi. He looked good last night
|

1/18/2015 5:25 PM

I was there last night... it looked like he was riding a bull on a greased track..fun to watch....team got the set up right for the main but it was years off in the heat and semi...he willed that beast to a fourth from a mid pack start...I think he did awesome for how his bike was handling

|

1/18/2015 5:38 PM

hillbilly wrote:

U r a motorcross genius. Spot on.

|

1/18/2015 5:39 PM

brimx153 wrote:

kawirider819 wrote:

brimx153 wrote:

look at how well brayton did last year .yea he has never won . but for prob half the money . you will nearly get the same ...more

Jgr is getting lots of publicity for that coin.

|

1/18/2015 5:58 PM

hillbilly wrote:

didnt they have a off season to setup/figure out the bike???

|

1/18/2015 6:00 PM

hillbilly wrote:

Preston412 wrote:

Zycki11 wrote:

You sure about all of that? Barcia likes to hammer the throttle and ride in the upper rpm range. That bike undisputedley is ...more

you make a good point there, the Yammy was good when Brayton was riding it..... so it cant be that bad

|

1/18/2015 6:08 PM

brimx153 wrote:

kawirider819 wrote:

brimx153 wrote:

look at how well brayton did last year .yea he has never won . but for prob half the money . you will nearly get the same ...more

Gotta disagree. One has the experience of winning championships and races, one doesnt. There still is an upside that Barcia will find his mojo and will be able to join the top tier riders. Certainly has the talent. Can't say I'd group Brayton in there.

|

1/18/2015 6:49 PM

hillbilly wrote:

Preston412 wrote:

Zycki11 wrote:

You sure about all of that? Barcia likes to hammer the throttle and ride in the upper rpm range. That bike undisputedley is ...more

Yes I am sure about it, it has nothing to do with how much HP the bike has, it is based on how the bike handles on a consistent bases

|

Thanks for your Support
100%, Mobius, Sunstar, Pirelli, Odi, Acerbis, Beck's Tech Suspension and Tuning, Arma Sport, Works Connection, Mojo Motorsports, Ride Engineering

1/19/2015 9:33 PM

It's nowhere near the same bike. That statement alone discredits everything else you said.

|