Bam Bam vs Deano

Related:
Create New Tag

1/12/2019 7:47 PM

What’s going on between Bam Bam and Deano?

|

Oldmxer95

2021 FX350, 1995 KDX200H, 1998 KX300K5, 1984 KX125C

1/12/2019 7:50 PM

Bam Bam got Bam Bam’d

|

1/12/2019 7:50 PM

No details out there yet. If I had to guess.... Barcia being Barcia. Passes someone, gets passed back, takes it personal.

|

James

1/12/2019 7:52 PM

SoCalMX70 wrote:

No details out there yet. If I had to guess.... Barcia being Barcia. Passes someone, gets passed back, takes it personal.

Exactly what happened.

Barcia made a pass on Wilson, Wilson fought back and took him a little high in the following corner.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/12/2019 7:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/12/2019 7:58 PM

Not surprised

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

1/12/2019 8:13 PM

From the vitalmx fb page Photo

|

1/12/2019 8:15 PM

UGOTBIT wrote:

From the vitalmx fb page Photo

What kind of goon move is that^^^

|

1/12/2019 8:17 PM

Barcia is a whiner

|

1/12/2019 8:20 PM

|

1/12/2019 8:20 PM

Awesome pic!

|

Anyone but Ralph!

1/12/2019 8:49 PM

Just typical Barcia stuff, he stuffs or parks ppl no issues. He gets parked and he throws a hissy fit. He can definitely dish it out but can’t take it

|

Thank you,
Fly Racing, WPS, Dt-1, Mika Metals, Maxima, 100%, Motostuff, Factory Connection, Evs

1/12/2019 9:30 PM

Wilson is not doing anything wrong.

|

1/12/2019 9:38 PM

UGOTBIT wrote:

From the vitalmx fb page Photo

Both in ruts, no issue. Barcias leg is just sticking out unreasonably far. Assuming he botched the corner and Wilson took advantage of it.

|

1/13/2019 1:33 AM

Racersx interview said Wilson thought barcia got too close and was dangerous and confronted barcia afterword, so no started by barcia as everyone is assuming

|

1/13/2019 1:36 AM

“We got super close a few times and there’s no need for it,” Wilson explained. “It’s a heat race. Let’s all just get through it safely. I’ve been injured enough and I don’t want to get injured again, especially when it’s not my fault. I said at the end of the race he was riding like a madman. I said he was crazy and he flipped me off twice. I just let him know that I’m not going to put up with that. I’ve seen him flip off so many people, including his own teammate last year. I’m not going to put up with it, and I just told him to cool the beans, it’s a heat race, let’s all be safe. He flipped me off and I’m not putting up with it.” https://racerxonline.com/2019/01/13/saturday-night-live-glendale

|

1/13/2019 2:23 AM

Everyone knows how Barcia is especially when theres some real pressure on him, if hes not up there and hes going backwards, he freaks out and rides worse. Hes kinda like alessi in the sense that they can get a start and be gone, but if they dont get a start or someone catches them, theyll put up a fight but then get gapped. You could see Barcias confidence at A1 especially when the rain came, but shoot if i was him id hire DV and do exactly what he says cause the skill is there.

|

1/13/2019 7:10 AM

Just a couple of big dogs running the yard. Gotta sort out the pecking order. No big deal.

|

1/13/2019 7:17 AM

Compared to the complete takeout Anderson laid on Roczen...that little deal ain’t nothin.

|

1/13/2019 7:27 AM

Beat his ass Dean. devil

|

Anyone but Ralph!

1/13/2019 7:28 AM

davistld01 wrote:

Compared to the complete takeout Anderson laid on Roczen...that little deal ain’t nothin.

i will have to disagree. I am a huge Roczen fan and dont really care for anderson, but i didnt see anythig wrong with it.Roczen turned down super early and they made contact.

|

1/13/2019 10:29 AM

YELLOW FLAG- Personal Foul, Tripping #51, Offense, 15 yards, FIRST DOWN!

Funny picture, I really dont see anything wrong with it. I like the contact in both classes so far in these two races, nothing really bad or dangerous, but shows these guys are going after it. 2 weeks and we have no idea how this season is going to end. Pretty good. I really did want Roczen to win but the racing was good, announcing sucked bad.

|

2013 CRF450R Factory Connection revalve, All stock.

1/13/2019 10:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/13/2019 10:41 AM

Man those guys are all lucky they weren’t racing in the 80s or 90s!!! When did this get so pussified?!?!?

|

1/13/2019 10:41 AM

|

1/13/2019 11:12 AM

davistld01 wrote:

Compared to the complete takeout Anderson laid on Roczen...that little deal ain’t nothin.

Mikep147 wrote:

i will have to disagree. I am a huge Roczen fan and dont really care for anderson, but i didnt see anythig wrong with it.Roczen turned down super early and they made contact.

I am pretty sure it was sarcasm. wink

|

1/13/2019 11:27 AM

Knobbyjake wrote:

Beat his ass Dean. devil

Photo
|

1/13/2019 11:34 AM

O everyone hates Barcia again, the tide goes in and out...

|

1/13/2019 11:36 AM

seth505 wrote:

O everyone hates Barcia again, the tide goes in and out...

He got a win so it's ok to hate him again

|

1/13/2019 12:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/13/2019 1:31 PM

Oldmxer95 wrote:

What’s going on between Bam Bam and Deano?

Photo
|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

1/13/2019 1:05 PM

Barcia is stood up, so it's not unreasonable to think he's throwing a leg out to get the bike leaned over. Deano entered the turn lined up with the inside rut and went straight for the middle, unoccupied rut; so it's not unreasonable to think Barcia thought maybe Dean would stay low. I don't see either rider doing anything wrong in this picture. IMO, no bitchy whiny moves here...just aggressive moto. Whatever happened after the race seems to be another story.

When racers loose their composure during or immediately after a race...I think, often is the case, if they were given an hour, a day or a week to review it in their head and on a monitor...they would take a little more responsibility for themselves. I know I've blamed other racers for accidents, where later I thought to myself, that guy didn't do anything wrong.

|

1/13/2019 1:17 PM

Mm471 wrote:

“We got super close a few times and there’s no need for it,” Wilson explained. “It’s a heat race. Let’s all just get through it safely. I’ve been injured enough and I don’t want to get injured again, especially when it’s not my fault. I said at the end of the race he was riding like a madman. I said he was crazy and he flipped me off twice. I just let him know that I’m not going to put up with that. I’ve seen him flip off so many people, including his own teammate last year. I’m not going to put up with it, and I just told him to cool the beans, it’s a heat race, let’s all be safe. He flipped me off and I’m not putting up with it.” https://racerxonline.com/2019/01/13/saturday-night-live-glendale

tigers dont change their stripes.

barcias gonna barcia. andersons gonna anderson.

|