Bam Bam never went anywhere

Leave Us To
Edited Date/Time 3/21/2022 6:54am
Contrary to the video I watched at A1 where Barcia said Bam Bam was in the past.
Just watched the move he pulled on Anderson and it's a reminder Bam Bam never really left the building.
|
3/19/2022 6:45pm
Contrary to the video I watched at A1 where Barcia said Bam Bam was in the past. Just watched the move he pulled on Anderson and...
Contrary to the video I watched at A1 where Barcia said Bam Bam was in the past.
Just watched the move he pulled on Anderson and it's a reminder Bam Bam never really left the building.
I’m ok with what he did like it reminds me of the early 2000s racing a lot more block passing and parking people they going for the lead do whatever you can to win. Seems like now these days it’s not ok everyone hates on it
3/19/2022 6:49pm
I don't have a problem with anyone putting a move like that on Anderson. He would have done the same thing to Barcia
Leave Us To
3/19/2022 6:54pm Edited Date/Time 3/19/2022 6:54pm
I'm cool with the move too. I'm not down with Barcia saying one thing on the video when in reality, he's still Bam Bam. Not that there's anything wrong with that just own it.
deadlo
3/19/2022 7:03pm
Lol fuck vital. Cannot believe people are backing barcia on this…..

The Shop

deadlo
3/19/2022 7:08pm
If barcia did that on tomac this site would be stroking out right now.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
3/19/2022 7:10pm
deadlo wrote:
Maybe because Tomac hasn't taken out several riders including himself this year
Conkey
3/19/2022 7:11pm
Marcia’s podium talk about Anderson hitting him was priceless.
deadlo
3/19/2022 7:15pm
deadlo wrote:
crusty_xx wrote:
Anderson had one fucked pass this year. I’m all for rubbings racing. Not what mookie did in Daytona and this today. And I don’t think barcia was targeting anderson, just a poor decision which whatever man it happens, but the fact that people think it’s a solid pass…fuck off lol.
CASH476
3/19/2022 7:36pm
deadlo wrote:
crusty_xx wrote:
deadlo wrote:
Anderson had one fucked pass this year. I’m all for rubbings racing. Not what mookie did in Daytona and this today. And I don’t think barcia...
Anderson had one fucked pass this year. I’m all for rubbings racing. Not what mookie did in Daytona and this today. And I don’t think barcia was targeting anderson, just a poor decision which whatever man it happens, but the fact that people think it’s a solid pass…fuck off lol.
We get it man, go team fried!
nrosso391
Fantasy
2829th
3/19/2022 7:39pm
Chad Reed and James Stewart enter the chat to remind people of a very similar but worse block pass.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
3/19/2022 7:42pm
Conkey wrote:
Marcia’s podium talk about Anderson hitting him was priceless.
Lol, well technically Barcia was in front of Anderson at that point Laughing

Racing incident to me. Barcia even threw his hand up right after. Barcia doesn’t do that, so I believe him when he says he didn’t want anyone to end up on the ground.
deadlo
3/19/2022 7:43pm
nrosso391 wrote:
Chad Reed and James Stewart enter the chat to remind people of a very similar but worse block pass.
And nobody thought that was a solid pass either lol.
bribenk
3/19/2022 7:44pm
deadlo wrote:
Lol fuck vital. Cannot believe people are backing barcia on this…..
Found Anderson burner account
kpiper
3/19/2022 7:47pm
Didn't Barcia take out Anderson in round 1? Or am I wrong?
Meister
3/19/2022 7:58pm
That turn was literally designed for that move.
CG118
3/19/2022 8:02pm
deadlo wrote:
crusty_xx wrote:
deadlo wrote:
Anderson had one fucked pass this year. I’m all for rubbings racing. Not what mookie did in Daytona and this today. And I don’t think barcia...
So, you leavin?

Bye.

You said fuck off.....
CPR
3/19/2022 8:04pm
Meister wrote:
I was actually surprised Barcia was the only one I saw use it all night?
racin mason
3/19/2022 8:10pm
Weather or not it was a dirty move, Anderson knew Barcia was right behind him.He should be smart enough to not let the block pass put him on the ground .I am an Anderson fan, but tonight I give him a D- for defense.
Leave Us To
3/19/2022 8:14pm Edited Date/Time 3/19/2022 8:15pm
Meister wrote:
Thank you as just reminded me of something.

Wish they would replace a bowl turn with a flat 180 at every remaining round. I am over these cookie cutter bowl corners plus flat corners don't need nets and put the emphasis on throttle control not LCQ skills.

TrailMaker
3/19/2022 8:45pm Edited Date/Time 3/19/2022 8:47pm
From about 15:30 left in the race, till Anderson passed Barcia at 12:30, it was clear that Barcia was fatigued and was slowing. Everyone from P2-P6 was catching him. It was really tightening up. Barcia probably pushed too hard, and had to back off to recover. The thing with Barcia is he does not control his emotions. He gets passed, then he gets all jacked up, and pulls a crazy move. And he is really really good at those moves.

What is telling is how Tomac handled Barcia. That was probably most nervous Tomac has been all year, because he knows Barcia is a man-child, and will get all emotional when he gets passed. So Tomac knows he can not just pass Barcia. That is too risky. He has to blow by him, and get so far ahead that Barcia just has zero chance to come back on him. And that is exactly what Tomac did. That 1/3 of a lap when Tomac passed Barcia was probably the hardest he rode all race...because he knew he had to get away immediately.
KurtJ99
Fantasy
682nd
3/19/2022 8:50pm
TrailMaker wrote:
From about 15:30 left in the race, till Anderson passed Barcia at 12:30, it was clear that Barcia was fatigued and was slowing. Everyone from P2-P6...
From about 15:30 left in the race, till Anderson passed Barcia at 12:30, it was clear that Barcia was fatigued and was slowing. Everyone from P2-P6 was catching him. It was really tightening up. Barcia probably pushed too hard, and had to back off to recover. The thing with Barcia is he does not control his emotions. He gets passed, then he gets all jacked up, and pulls a crazy move. And he is really really good at those moves.

What is telling is how Tomac handled Barcia. That was probably most nervous Tomac has been all year, because he knows Barcia is a man-child, and will get all emotional when he gets passed. So Tomac knows he can not just pass Barcia. That is too risky. He has to blow by him, and get so far ahead that Barcia just has zero chance to come back on him. And that is exactly what Tomac did. That 1/3 of a lap when Tomac passed Barcia was probably the hardest he rode all race...because he knew he had to get away immediately.
Yes, after Tomac passed Barcia he went into the bowl turn superhot and rode around the top to stay away from Barcia who was already turning down for the block passback from Barcia - but Barcia wasn't close enough.
3/19/2022 9:03pm
Typical dumbass move out of barcia. He 100% intended to take out Anderson. Hell, he even admitted it on the podium, he said Anderson hit him 1st, which to me clearly implies his intent to take revenge. I'm all for some bumping, blocking, and hard racing, but this was completely egregious and stupid. What really bothers me about barcia is that he sure can dish it, but when it comes back to him he cries like a whiny little bitch. (Think back 2 years ago when tomac bumped him and he threw a little temper tantrum after the race) anyways let's just hope the ama docks him.
3/19/2022 9:18pm Edited Date/Time 3/19/2022 9:24pm
Surprised that Barcia even put his hand up. Looked like one of his less aggressive 'controversial' passes.

Anyone taking the outside should have expected a bike up the inside as the outside line put you so far out.
bens152
3/19/2022 11:40pm
Some Heads down riding by Anderson unfortunately. If that dam visor wasn’t so long he might of seen the 51 as he cut down.
Shred
Fantasy
64th
3/19/2022 11:47pm
TrailMaker wrote:
From about 15:30 left in the race, till Anderson passed Barcia at 12:30, it was clear that Barcia was fatigued and was slowing. Everyone from P2-P6...

....or just put the fucker on the ground going by and then you don’t have to worry. I only promote this on the riders that deserve it....and bambam does....many hundred times over.
Shred
Fantasy
64th
3/19/2022 11:49pm
Typical dumbass move out of barcia. He 100% intended to take out Anderson. Hell, he even admitted it on the podium, he said Anderson hit him...
Typical dumbass move out of barcia. He 100% intended to take out Anderson. Hell, he even admitted it on the podium, he said Anderson hit him 1st, which to me clearly implies his intent to take revenge. I'm all for some bumping, blocking, and hard racing, but this was completely egregious and stupid. What really bothers me about barcia is that he sure can dish it, but when it comes back to him he cries like a whiny little bitch. (Think back 2 years ago when tomac bumped him and he threw a little temper tantrum after the race) anyways let's just hope the ama docks him.
Amen to all of this^^^
Leeham
Fantasy
3088th
3/20/2022 12:42am
That type of corner into the straight ALWAYS creates that situation. Just seems riders like Barcia prefer to use it the aggressive way. I will say Anderson would have done the exact same thing no doubt.
Magoofan
Shadow Glen (for those who remember), CA US
3/20/2022 12:44am
Love to see Anderson getting a taste of his own medicine.

Barcia....legend.

3/20/2022 1:27am
TrailMaker wrote:

THIS is exactly what I saw too.

Post a reply to: Bam Bam never went anywhere

The Latest