Bam Bam currently in UK

Related:
Create New Tag

9/15/2017 6:45 AM

Justin making an appearance at a Boxing Gym in Sheffield? Any word on if he's here talking to teams or just over for a vacation to take in the MXON in a couple of weeks?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2013125908923674&id=1419044441665160

|

9/15/2017 9:41 AM

His fiancé is from there, and the big race is coming up.....

I wouldnt read too much into it

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

9/15/2017 9:48 AM

He and James Stewart are both there riding the new Honda 2018 2 Stroke 250's, they will be racing the British MX season next year as part of an expanded Andretti Racing team being managed by Damon Bradshaw.....

|

9/15/2017 10:20 AM

Yeh I think he went to a wedding last week and probably staying over to watch the nations at a guess.

I like the video, he gets a lot of bashing for stuff he has done in the past, and you can see why sometimes. But this video made me like the guy. It's a nice thing, and I'd genuinely think he'd be a great asset for a mxgp team, he seems cool.

|

9/15/2017 10:39 AM

RangerLee wrote:

He and James Stewart are both there riding the new Honda 2018 2 Stroke 250's, they will be racing the British MX season next ...more

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure this was just a rumor

|

9/15/2017 11:13 AM

RangerLee wrote:

He and James Stewart are both there riding the new Honda 2018 2 Stroke 250's, they will be racing the British MX season next ...more

cali11 wrote:

So Bradshaw DID take the gig?
Word is he's talking with Jason Lawrence. It's all falling into place.

|

9/15/2017 11:22 AM

Wow, that's a side of Justin that we really never gets to see. What a great move!!

|

KX125

9/15/2017 12:27 PM

RangerLee wrote:

cali11 wrote:

Bigfoot wrote:

So Bradshaw DID take the gig?
Word is he's talking with Jason Lawrence. It's all falling into place.

Ohh yeah, JLaw would be one hell of a pick up for sure!! Crossing fingers!

|

9/15/2017 12:31 PM

Those guys all box like girls!

|

9/15/2017 12:32 PM

Good video, thanks for sharing... I hope he ends up based in the UK riding the British Championship and the GPs next season.

|

9/15/2017 2:28 PM

flymoto wrote:

Yeh I think he went to a wedding last week and probably staying over to watch the nations at a guess.

I like the video, he ...more

Agreed. He seems a pretty grounded dude. Genuinely decent act in the vid i shared earlier.

Maybe a bit of wishful thinking, but i'd cheer for him no end if he landed over here. Always been a fan. Either way, hope he lands a decent ride for '18 and beyond.

|

9/15/2017 3:37 PM

Awesome video, even though I couldn't understand shit, dude seemed stoked.

|

9/15/2017 4:26 PM

If he doesn't have something already done here(and if he does it's been way covert) I think he is absolutely talking to people over there.

|

9/15/2017 4:33 PM

RandyS wrote:

If he doesn't have something already done here(and if he does it's been way covert) I think he is absolutely talking to people ...more

Talking to who though??

Less rides available there than here and he did himself no favors at the GP in florida.

I know he will get some kind of offer I just don't know if its going to be what he is willing to take.

And does his A-Stars contract stipulate he has to be on a factory team to get paid??

|

9/15/2017 4:53 PM

RandyS wrote:

If he doesn't have something already done here(and if he does it's been way covert) I think he is absolutely talking to people ...more

IceMan446 wrote:

Talking to who though??

Less rides available there than here and he did himself no favors at the GP in florida.

I know he ...more

What A-Stars contract ? tongue

|

9/15/2017 5:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/15/2017 5:55 PM

langhammx wrote:

What A-Stars contract ? tongue

Ruh-row! Did that go bye-bye with the JGR gig...or was there ever an A-Stars contract at all? Surely he wouldn't be wearing that gawdawful ugly crap for free would he? shocked

|

9/15/2017 9:01 PM

RandyS wrote:

IceMan446 wrote:

Talking to who though??

I know he ...more

???????? British championship???? Didn't Osborne just race the British championship one year, not the GPs.

|

9/15/2017 11:19 PM

He's training for his fight against McGregor

|