Bam Bam currently in UK

Related:
Create New Tag

9/15/2017 6:45 AM

Justin making an appearance at a Boxing Gym in Sheffield? Any word on if he's here talking to teams or just over for a vacation to take in the MXON in a couple of weeks?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2013125908923674&id=1419044441665160

|

9/15/2017 9:41 AM

His fiancé is from there, and the big race is coming up.....

I wouldnt read too much into it

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

9/15/2017 9:48 AM

He and James Stewart are both there riding the new Honda 2018 2 Stroke 250's, they will be racing the British MX season next year as part of an expanded Andretti Racing team being managed by Damon Bradshaw.....

|

9/15/2017 10:20 AM

Yeh I think he went to a wedding last week and probably staying over to watch the nations at a guess.

I like the video, he gets a lot of bashing for stuff he has done in the past, and you can see why sometimes. But this video made me like the guy. It's a nice thing, and I'd genuinely think he'd be a great asset for a mxgp team, he seems cool.

|

9/15/2017 10:39 AM

RangerLee wrote:

He and James Stewart are both there riding the new Honda 2018 2 Stroke 250's, they will be racing the British MX season next year as part of an expanded Andretti Racing team being managed by Damon Bradshaw.....

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure this was just a rumor

|

9/15/2017 11:13 AM

RangerLee wrote:

cali11 wrote:

So Bradshaw DID take the gig?
Word is he's talking with Jason Lawrence. It's all falling into place.

|

9/15/2017 11:22 AM

Wow, that's a side of Justin that we really never gets to see. What a great move!!

|

KX125

9/15/2017 12:27 PM

RangerLee wrote:

cali11 wrote:

Bigfoot wrote:

So Bradshaw DID take the gig?
Word is he's talking with Jason Lawrence. It's all falling into place.

Ohh yeah, JLaw would be one hell of a pick up for sure!! Crossing fingers!

|

9/15/2017 12:31 PM

Those guys all box like girls!

|

9/15/2017 12:32 PM

Good video, thanks for sharing... I hope he ends up based in the UK riding the British Championship and the GPs next season.

|

9/15/2017 2:28 PM

flymoto wrote:

Yeh I think he went to a wedding last week and probably staying over to watch the nations at a guess.

I like the video, he gets a lot of bashing for stuff he has done in the past, and you can see why sometimes. But this video made me like the guy. It's a nice thing, and I'd genuinely think he'd be a great asset for a mxgp team, he seems cool.

Agreed. He seems a pretty grounded dude. Genuinely decent act in the vid i shared earlier.

Maybe a bit of wishful thinking, but i'd cheer for him no end if he landed over here. Always been a fan. Either way, hope he lands a decent ride for '18 and beyond.

|

9/15/2017 3:37 PM

Awesome video, even though I couldn't understand shit, dude seemed stoked.

|

9/15/2017 4:26 PM

If he doesn't have something already done here(and if he does it's been way covert) I think he is absolutely talking to people over there.

|

9/15/2017 4:33 PM

RandyS wrote:

If he doesn't have something already done here(and if he does it's been way covert) I think he is absolutely talking to people over there.

Talking to who though??

Less rides available there than here and he did himself no favors at the GP in florida.

I know he will get some kind of offer I just don't know if its going to be what he is willing to take.

And does his A-Stars contract stipulate he has to be on a factory team to get paid??

|

9/15/2017 4:53 PM

RandyS wrote:

IceMan446 wrote:

Talking to who though??

Less rides available there than here and he did himself no favors at the GP in florida.

I know he will get some kind of offer I just don't know if its going to be what he is willing to take.

And does his A-Stars contract stipulate he has to be on a factory team to get paid??

What A-Stars contract ? tongue

|

9/15/2017 5:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/15/2017 5:55 PM

langhammx wrote:

What A-Stars contract ? tongue

Ruh-row! Did that go bye-bye with the JGR gig...or was there ever an A-Stars contract at all? Surely he wouldn't be wearing that gawdawful ugly crap for free would he? shocked

|

9/15/2017 9:01 PM

RandyS wrote:

IceMan446 wrote:

Talking to who though??

???????? British championship???? Didn't Osborne just race the British championship one year, not the GPs.

|

9/15/2017 11:19 PM

He's training for his fight against McGregor

|