Bam Bam and Cooper

Coyote
1/28/2018 3:06pm
Don't know how I missed this but sounds like Barcia is back to using his nickname!!
Cooper Webb and Justin Barcia got into an altercation following the last lap of the Anaheim II Supercross. They ended up wrestling around in the Yamaha pit and rolled under the truck before Yamaha personnel could separate them. It was a typical factory rider fight—a lot of shoving, posturing and pushing, but very little in the way of actual fisticuffs.

You would think that these two racers would have empathy for each other. They have been in the same boat. Barcia was on top and then suffered a couple years of injuries and lackluster performances. Webb was a dominant 250 rider, but hasn’t done much since moving to the 450 class. Now, as teammates, Barcia is on the rise and Webb in floundering.

They could help each other, but as Barcia came from the back of the pack in moto three last week, he got brake checked by Webb—and ended up ramming Webb’s rear wheel. Barcia thought it was a deliberate move by Webb to take him out, as Webb was hanging on by a thread to the top ten (and might well have thought that it wouldn’t look good if Barcia went by him on the last lap). But, Barcia went by him anyway.

Now the team has to live with the scrutiny of the public and press to go along with the sight of their two riders wallowing around under the truck.
|
Acidreamer
1/28/2018 3:12pm
Uhhhhh you want my username?
49weasel
1/28/2018 4:28pm
They kissed and made up according to the PulpMX after race interview.

The Shop

EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1062nd
1/28/2018 11:39pm Edited Date/Time 1/28/2018 11:39pm
Acidreamer wrote:
Should have added one more 'D'...Laughing I couldn't help myself, sorryWink

"An individual who derives sexual pleasure from either fisting or inserting objects into the arses of others, or himself. Also, Reaming, to ream."
wreckitrandy
1/28/2018 11:48pm
Acidreamer wrote:
EZZA 95B wrote:
Should have added one more 'D'...:laugh: I couldn't help myself, sorry;) [b]"An individual who derives sexual pleasure from either fisting or inserting objects into the arses...

"An individual who derives sexual pleasure from either fisting or inserting objects into the arses of others, or himself. Also, Reaming, to ream."
You were supposed to say, "Not that there's anything wrong with that."Woohoo
jeffro503
1/28/2018 11:58pm
Acidreamer wrote:
EZZA 95B wrote:
Should have added one more 'D'...:laugh: I couldn't help myself, sorry;) [b]"An individual who derives sexual pleasure from either fisting or inserting objects into the arses...

You were supposed to say, "Not that there's anything wrong with that."Woohoo
It also sounds painful.....but hey , what ever floats his boat. Laughing
Acidreamer
1/29/2018 2:19am
Acidreamer wrote:
EZZA 95B wrote:

Ahh you want 2 D’s huh. Bae you a freak
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1062nd
1/29/2018 2:45am
Acidreamer wrote:
Ahh you want 2 D’s huh. Bae you a freak
Freaks come out at night, freaks come out at... Whodini man!Laughing
sgrimmxdad
Fantasy
2109th
1/29/2018 3:17am
This BS according to the Pulp show... Words were exchanged but all seems good now...

Post a reply to: Bam Bam and Cooper

The Latest