'Bam Bam- Brake Check'!

Edited Date/Time 9/27/2015 6:21am
I was loving that til Barcia tried that dirty trick! The corner before the pit lane and after the pit lane. Keep it clean boys, its brilliant otherwise! Loving it!
|
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
9/27/2015 4:51am
And Musquin cutting over hard up the uphill trying to run Barcia off the track was ok?
bobby397
9/27/2015 4:53am
mattyhamz2 wrote:
And Musquin cutting over hard up the uphill trying to run Barcia off the track was ok?
They would be blind to that move
bob567
9/27/2015 4:57am
That was all good clean racing. Nothing dirty from either rider. Great rides by both of them and they won their classes.
Crush
9/27/2015 5:01am
mattyhamz2 wrote:
If you're in front and you move over that's fine... Covering your line is completely ok.

The Shop

mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
9/27/2015 5:06am
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Crush wrote:
If you're in front and you move over that's fine... Covering your line is completely ok.
I understand taking a line away. I don't have an issue with that. I do however have an issue with a rider cutting over as hard as he does. It's a matter of time before he hurts someone bad. If it was something that happened once in a while, whatever shrug it off. But he has been doing it all year long.
bob567 wrote:
That was all good clean racing. Nothing dirty from either rider. Great rides by both of them and they won their classes.
x2 Completely agree! I thought that it might get dirty but it never did imo.
bob567
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Crush wrote:
Someone needs to tell that to Cooper - lol
Crush
9/27/2015 5:08am
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Crush wrote:
mattyhamz2 wrote:
I understand taking a line away. I don't have an issue with that. I do however have an issue with a rider cutting over as hard...
I understand taking a line away. I don't have an issue with that. I do however have an issue with a rider cutting over as hard as he does. It's a matter of time before he hurts someone bad. If it was something that happened once in a while, whatever shrug it off. But he has been doing it all year long.
Nah... He's in front, do what you want. As long as it is not over a jump it's fine.

It's not nice, but you're in front and entitled to do what you want.
moto0852
9/27/2015 5:30am
Crush wrote:
mattyhamz2 wrote:
I understand taking a line away. I don't have an issue with that. I do however have an issue with a rider cutting over as hard...
Crush wrote:
Nah... He's in front, do what you want. As long as it is not over a jump it's fine. It's not nice, but you're in front...
Nah... He's in front, do what you want. As long as it is not over a jump it's fine.

It's not nice, but you're in front and entitled to do what you want.
Yup. If you don't like someone taking your line away get in front of them...problem solved. This is racing you "sand in your vagina" people.
VilloFan951
9/27/2015 5:50am
These announcers really like to talk crap abojt america
OW38B
Fantasy
203rd
9/27/2015 6:21am
Moto 3 is "gonna be a barnburner!"

Post a reply to: 'Bam Bam- Brake Check'!

The Latest