Baker Factory Tour

Related:
Create New Tag

12/4/2016 3:17 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/4/2016 8:32 PM

|

12/4/2016 4:03 AM

Is this a advert for 4arm strong for a tour of the facility? Cant believe this guy has sold out to this.

|

12/4/2016 4:19 AM

colonel wrote:

Is this a advert for 4arm strong for a tour of the facility? Cant believe this guy has sold out to this.

Of course all the riders use that 4ARM thingie before riding and the SPORT SPRAY and of course drink MIND FX before jumping on their JCB built track with their LITPRO and POLAR tools.
blink

|

12/4/2016 5:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/4/2016 5:37 AM

Seemed more like an infomercial than a tour. I got allot of respect for Aldon and what he's done but that video was lame. The chairs all set up with his products like they really make a difference. So cheesy and he comes across as a total sellout.

|

12/4/2016 5:37 AM

Yeah that was cheesy.

|

12/4/2016 5:55 AM

The whole time Aldon is talking I was waiting for him to say "But wait there is more"

|

if you're gonna be dumb, you better be tough

12/4/2016 6:06 AM

The whole thing comes off as a promo to attract sponsors...and to brown nose the ones already in place.

|

12/4/2016 6:11 AM

Lame.

Surprises me Baker has sold out like he has. Shouldn't fault a guy for trying to make more money I guess, but wow.

|

12/4/2016 6:30 AM

So he states EVERY racer needs to use his products to perform? As long as Herlings rides 40 minutes with no change of pace at lommel I'm not buying it.

|

12/4/2016 8:10 AM

I can see why now Ken thinks this Guy is a Total D***k Head @;@

|

12/4/2016 8:12 AM

That was a terrible commercial.

|

12/4/2016 8:22 AM

kx93rfo wrote:

+1

|

12/4/2016 9:41 AM

Good for The Baker factory to grow and endorse/sell products that Aldon proves to help people with data backing up his claims.

I am so bored with out moto I was happy watching anything about mx.

I was recently watching some old videos, if you want to see the happiest, fastest James Stewart Jr go back and watch 2009. When Aldon is training someone they become a total mean lean bad ass. This man knows his shit!

Over 17 rounds Baker's guys will be the best, wait until round 12 and watch how many dudes drop.
RD5 trains for a 2.5 month war, while others train to win A1.

Just my 2 cents, don't bash me for being on the Dungey/Baker bandwagon, he's been my guy since 2008, and us Dungey fans are so stoked he went with Aldon!

Is any past champion like Carmichael, Stewart, Villopoto bummed they went with Baker? $$$$$$

|

12/4/2016 10:24 AM

sleeve1 wrote:

The whole time Aldon is talking I was waiting for him to say "But wait there is more"

Dude that's was a REALLY good one LOL

|

12/4/2016 10:25 AM

speed_racer wrote:

Good for The Baker factory to grow and endorse/sell products that Aldon proves to help people with data backing up his claims.

I am so bored with out moto I was happy watching anything about mx.

I was recently watching some old videos, if you want to see the happiest, fastest James Stewart Jr go back and watch 2009. When Aldon is training someone they become a total mean lean bad ass. This man knows his shit!

Over 17 rounds Baker's guys will be the best, wait until round 12 and watch how many dudes drop.
RD5 trains for a 2.5 month war, while others train to win A1.

Just my 2 cents, don't bash me for being on the Dungey/Baker bandwagon, he's been my guy since 2008, and us Dungey fans are so stoked he went with Aldon!

Is any past champion like Carmichael, Stewart, Villopoto bummed they went with Baker? $$$$$$

All those past champions were with Baker before he become Billy Mays...

|

12/4/2016 10:28 AM

I'm not exactly slagging Baker...but I'll be really impressed when he takes a rider who is a top-twenty guy and builds him into a championship contender.

|

12/4/2016 12:47 PM

kx93rfo wrote:

Me too...

|

12/4/2016 1:46 PM

davistld01 wrote:

I'm not exactly slagging Baker...but I'll be really impressed when he takes a rider who is a top-twenty guy and builds him into a championship contender.

And just how is that guy going to afford him? Yeah, he may train guys that were already champions, but the majority were 250 champs only, save RD rookie year and Bubba. RC and RV, arguably his two most prolific riders, were small bore champs only before Baker.

|

"It sure is fun to have fun!"

12/4/2016 1:51 PM

The video/audio quality and choice of song really adds to the legitimacy of the products.

|

12/4/2016 1:54 PM

I suppose for the top guys that are looking for a small edge and money isn't a problem, this may be the direction to go. Don't underestimate the moto dads out there with way too much money that believe that little johnny just needs all this to make him great. They will probably buy into this stuff.

This probably won't help slow guys get fast, but may be the answer for the fast guys that want every possible advantage. It looks like if your not dungey or roczen, Baker won't waste his time with you. And there is nothing wrong with that, He is just one man and I assume doesn't want to waste his talent and time on a never will be that has lots of money.

I have to tell you though, I am intrigued by the special ph water for your body????? Have i been drinking the wrong water??smile

|

12/4/2016 2:14 PM

lol wow... this place is incredible. Vital, that is.

|

12/4/2016 2:18 PM

I don't see what's the big deal....cool video, shows the compound and where the guys train and ride. Looks like a killer facility and place to get everything a top level pro needs to ride, train, and prepare for race day. The product placement stuff doesn't bother me, but I guess it struck a nerve with quite a few here.

|

12/4/2016 2:45 PM

I visit the baker factory every night. wink

|

12/4/2016 3:04 PM

having worked with and still do a lot of Sth Africans this is no surprise 95% of them would sell their kids for an extra $

|

12/4/2016 3:07 PM

When Aldon was building out his facility wasn't the goal to expand his offerings by establishing a program for 250 riders? There was a video posted on this site with Aldon driving around the property on a JD Gator, describing the construction and so forth. His goals probably changed with the deal he made with KTM. I'd be curious to watch the earlier video again, if anybody has a link.
There was also speculation about whether Canard would be with Aldon as well. Did Trey decline Aldon's services, or have they not been made available to him. Didn't Canard list, or sell his Oklahoma property recently, fueling that speculation?

|

12/4/2016 3:13 PM

Guess you gotta make as much money while you can but jeez. That 4arm strong tool might help some riders, I can definitely see that but holy fuck any bozo can look at that spray and realize it's just a joke. Guess KTM isn't paying him as much as I anticipated.

|

12/4/2016 3:15 PM

Starcrossed wrote:

When Aldon was building out his facility wasn't the goal to expand his offerings by establishing a program for 250 riders? There was a video posted on this site with Aldon driving around the property on a JD Gator, describing the construction and so forth. His goals probably changed with the deal he made with KTM. I'd be curious to watch the earlier video again, if anybody has a link.
There was also speculation about whether Canard would be with Aldon as well. Did Trey decline Aldon's services, or have they not been made available to him. Didn't Canard list, or sell his Oklahoma property recently, fueling that speculation?

I don't think Canard was ever supposed to train this Aldon (could be completely off with that one) I think when people knew he was going to KTM and when he put his property up for sale people connected dots that weren't there.

|

12/4/2016 3:21 PM

Sorry but I cringe a bit when I see a pro endorsing 4arm strong. They must be throwing some money around.

|

12/4/2016 4:06 PM

PJ205 wrote:

lol wow... this place is incredible. Vital, that is.

With the vast amount of superior knowledge from the posters in this thread, I'm surprised RC, RV, and Dungey hired Aldon instead of them. They clearly know more than him when it comes to training and promotion.

|

12/4/2016 4:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/4/2016 5:26 PM

kx93rfo wrote:

Aldon didn't come across as a dickhead to me. Care to explain what you mean?

|