Baja Brawl - Roll Call

Related:
Create New Tag

9/1/2018 6:41 AM

Who from the forum is here this weekend for the Brawl?

I’m #809 on a Honda - running Open B and 30+

I’m parked next to 752Dad, who’s boy is on a new Yamaha

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

9/1/2018 7:37 AM

What’s the entertainment for tomorrow night? Have 5 friends over there pitted together, might slip
Over and catch the late afternoon moto’s, then watch the laughfest. Was there in ‘11, watched the side by sides race, then the belly flop contest. The winner was, shall we say, fluffy.

|

9/1/2018 9:17 AM

If you see my buddies rolling around down there tell them hi! One's the real Larry Enticer and the other has 2 broken legs. They should be easy to spot!

|

Washed up Canadian ex-pro couch racer. Selling bikes for a living

2003 KTM 125SX
2009 KTM 450SX
2016 YFZ450R

9/1/2018 3:47 PM

Tonight is the Pit bike race, and pond-a-palooza is tomorrow.

And I’ll keep an eye out for them!

|

9/1/2018 3:58 PM

larry was spotted in birch run thursday...had a few facebook friends getting all riled up over it. tongue

|

9/3/2018 6:00 PM

It was my first entire weekend camping at the Brawl, it was an awesome event. A monsoon tried to mess up the pit bike race, but I think they finished it. Unfortunately MX Kings chin made hard contact with his bar pad requiring a few stitches, but no big crashes that I heard about.

KC

|

9/4/2018 6:15 AM

Good weekend but a long drive home, pulled in at 11:30pm to get up at 5:00 to come to work, worth it though, Son got 2nd in 250B, 2nd in 450B and 450B Limited. Dawson Ryker #37 Yamaha

|

9/4/2018 6:37 AM

rryker wrote:

Good weekend but a long drive home, pulled in at 11:30pm to get up at 5:00 to come to work, worth it though, Son got 2nd in ...more

Whooped my ass in 450B. I got a bad start and was battling up to around 10th or 11th and pumped up. Your boy and Harlan were moving.

My 30+ moto was the race when the thunderstorm came through Saturday... and I went for the uphill triple blind from mud roost and cased it. Ended up getting 4 stitches that night, and the awning snapped on my new toy-hauler in the storm. Went out for my 30+ moto Sunday and snapped a clutch perch..... I packed up and went home Monday morning (30 minute drive) figuring I had enough fun for one weekend. ?‍♂️

|

9/4/2018 6:55 AM

Sounds like you had a tough weekend! It seems to happen that way sometimes unfortunately!
Very cool track and I was amazed they had it looking so good after the rain we received.

|

9/4/2018 2:25 PM

rryker wrote:

Sounds like you had a tough weekend! It seems to happen that way sometimes unfortunately!
Very cool track and I was amazed ...more

randy we definitely had our hands full with track.I was happy with how good it turned out and we had no major injuries. dawson rode awesome all weekend. I got home at 3:00 am this morning.

|