Baja 4 day adventure trip advice...

MaicoJC1
9/23/2016 7:25pm
For an upcoming birthday gift to myself, I'm thinking about doing one of those 4 day Baja adventure trips (not a 4 stroke fan, but bruh's gotta do what bruh's gotta do) . I've done some research, but would like some advice on what's the most reputable Baja adventure company/set-up out there. Have any of you guys ever done it? If so, what was your experience (the good, the bad, and the ugly)?

Just so you know, except for my own riding gloves, I don't want to bring any of personal my gear. I just want to fly out west, rent some riding gear, and ride.

Any thoughts? Much thanks in advance.
|
Coyote
9/23/2016 8:03pm Edited Date/Time 9/23/2016 8:05pm
MaicoJC1 wrote:
For an upcoming birthday gift to myself, I'm thinking about doing one of those 4 day Baja adventure trips (not a 4 stroke fan, but bruh's...
For an upcoming birthday gift to myself, I'm thinking about doing one of those 4 day Baja adventure trips (not a 4 stroke fan, but bruh's gotta do what bruh's gotta do) . I've done some research, but would like some advice on what's the most reputable Baja adventure company/set-up out there. Have any of you guys ever done it? If so, what was your experience (the good, the bad, and the ugly)?

Just so you know, except for my own riding gloves, I don't want to bring any of personal my gear. I just want to fly out west, rent some riding gear, and ride.

Any thoughts? Much thanks in advance.
Search Results
Chris Haines Motorcycle Adventure Company
chrishaines.com/
outerlimits
9/23/2016 9:03pm
I would check out Baja Bound. Tim Morton is the owner and tour guide and has decades of experience down there including the SCORE races. He can set you up with anything for a trip and will taylor a ride to your experience and expectations....anything from mile to wild. He has a crazy amount of knowlege of the trails down there and does not need a gps as he knows it so well. He can take you on trails no one else even knows about. I have only heard rave reviews of his rides and his customers keep coming back.

http://www.bajaboundmoto.com/
Xeno
9/23/2016 9:47pm
Definitely contact Tim Morton at Bajabound. He's like the Willy Wonka of Baja.
Skidaddle
9/23/2016 10:15pm
Peelout rode 6,000 miles round trip with meg on back.

On a 2 stroke. No excuse brah.

Post a reply to: Baja 4 day adventure trip advice...

The Latest