Baggett crash?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/5/2018 5:40 PM

Sounds like Blake is a bit sore but plans on racing Daytona. All the commentary says he missed timed the jump. Im no expert by any stretch, but to me it looks either the bike cut out, or he hit a false neutral. Anyone got any insight?

|

Official member of the ElHombre fan club

Team MooseCAN

Deano2021

3/5/2018 5:44 PM

Not sure what happened but he timed that first triple perfectly. That was a weird crash

|

3/5/2018 6:14 PM

Eh. Racing Daytona?

What a beast

|

3/5/2018 6:29 PM

Looks like the bike lost power?? Very odd how he went forward when the bike should be pulling your arms off??

|

3/5/2018 6:33 PM

Blake is defiantly a beast when it comes to injury, gotta give him that, I was really bummed for him cause he was riding really good that night, that first race he was on Jason's ass the whole time not letting up

|

3/5/2018 6:58 PM

oilman400 wrote:

Looks like the bike lost power?? Very odd how he went forward when the bike should be pulling your arms off??

X2 ... like OP said most probably false neutral

|

3/5/2018 6:59 PM

Looked more like that rut had a nasty cup out in it.

|

3/5/2018 8:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/5/2018 8:47 PM

Yeah when I re-watched it something looked strange like the bike cut out or he hit a false neutral. Bummed for Blake, he was riding so well leading up to Daytona. I would love to see him and Eli start 1-2 and duke it out.

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

3/5/2018 9:01 PM

sure looked like a missed shift to me...

|

3/5/2018 9:03 PM

Sucks he got hurt right before Daytona. Healthy, he’d be a favorite to win that one.

|

3/5/2018 11:15 PM

I could never figure out why a neutral was placed between 2nd and 3rd.

|

3/6/2018 3:38 AM

What a bummer, he would of being looking forward to Daytona.. it would of been a brawl between him and Tomac!
If he tries to race it won’t go well..

|

3/6/2018 4:44 AM

I'm a huge Baggett fan. He's been doing really well lately. I was really looking forward to some great battles between him and tomac outdoors. I hope he doesn't hurt himself more in SX and can be 100% healthy for the start of outdoors.

|

3/6/2018 4:58 AM

Looked like he Overjumped into the jump face so his body folded and Was not able to peg the throttle to jump the next jump.

|

3/6/2018 5:19 AM

Looks like he hit neutral by how he was thrown over the front

|

3/6/2018 5:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/6/2018 5:25 AM

VasageXx wrote:

Blake is defiantly a beast when it comes to injury, gotta give him that, I was really bummed for him cause he was riding ...more

Brake is defiantly my faverite rider.

|

3/6/2018 5:53 AM

Miss timed??????? What video are some of you watching? He timed the first triple perfect. IT WAS NOT A TIMING ISSUE! What did blake have to say about it?

|

3/6/2018 6:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/6/2018 6:23 AM

At the race it looked like he got up holding his left wrist. I may have imagined it but I hope he's well enough to continue to race. I've been looking forward to seeing him confident outdoors.

Edit PS: There was nothing false about that neutral. Usually isn't. Not sure why they call them false neutrals. It was defiantly a positive neutral.

|

3/6/2018 9:43 PM

I was sitting right there when it happened... bike definitely hit neutral. Then what they probably didn’t show on TV was that he got back on his bike and it wouldn’t shift into gear. He even got off the bike and tried to shift with his hand and he couldn’t get it to shift. So, that would be a trashed tranny. Crazy dude wanted to go back out and race but the bike failed on him.

|

#performanceedgeracing @tmracingusa @ride.prl @powerbandracing @vertexpistons @LS2helmetsus @hotrodsproducts @pivotworks @fmf73 @kendatire @mikametals @dt1filtersusa @sidimotousa @motoseat @dubyausa @xbrandgoggles @thormxofficial @g2ergonomics @tamer_holeshot_hookup @riskracingmoto @acerbisusa @nihiloconcepts @matrixconcepts @suzukiyamahaofdaltonga @mobiusbraces @sandboxkings @terry_varnermotorsports

3/7/2018 12:11 AM

mx_phreek wrote:

Looks like he hit neutral by how he was thrown over the front

Yep, my guess is he was in second and accidentally came down on the shifter just enough to get that half-click. Or it really was a false neutral and completely unavoidable. Either way, ouch.

|