Baggett

Related:
Create New Tag

2/9/2019 8:21 PM

It looked like he had plenty of speed and was being patient, and then something happened and went over the bars. Did he get injured? Looked like he just the wind knocked out of him? Bummer to see him DNF.

|

2/9/2019 8:25 PM

I sure hope he is OK, would be a HUGE loss to the SX season because he looks better than ever.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

2/9/2019 8:29 PM

Just sucked, he was gonna chubacabra his way to 2nd.

|

THERE IS NO SECOND MOTO IN LIFE!

2/9/2019 8:42 PM

Likely a false neutral

|

2/9/2019 8:47 PM

It looked like he took a shot in the groin pretty hard.

|

2/9/2019 8:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/9/2019 8:57 PM

I did not see him grab anything. I'm guessing he got his bell rung and/or got racked.

|

2/9/2019 8:52 PM

Looked like he didn’t care to get back on the bike after that gutless endow. Probably took a hard enough shot to the bars to need a breather anyways. Looked to be ok tho.

|

2/9/2019 9:02 PM

Blake will look at the replay and realize he was being way too nice to Roczen....looked like Blake could have made a move earlier in the main and that would have put him out in clear air...

|

2/9/2019 9:22 PM

ocscottie wrote:

I sure hope he is OK, would be a HUGE loss to the SX season because he looks better than ever.

If this Blake shows up for outdoors... these guys could be in a bit of trouble! Be great to see Blake of old come back for a season.

|

There may be people that have more talent than you, but there's no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do.

2/9/2019 9:32 PM

I thought he was gonna go to the front. Looked like he hit the back of his head really hard on the jump face, hope he's ok.

|

2/9/2019 9:35 PM

Bike looked toast after subframe and seat like Bogles last time

|

2/9/2019 9:35 PM

Black Diesel Bomber wrote:

Blake will look at the replay and realize he was being way too nice to Roczen....looked like Blake could have made a move earlier in the main and that would have put him out in clear air...

I thought the same thing. I think these guys really respect Ken and all he has been through and it looks like they race him a little cleaner. Blake was faster tonight.

|

2/9/2019 9:37 PM

I thought it looked like he hit his shoulder pretty hard. Seems like from the replay that he got his bell rung or wind knocked out. Hope he is alright and ready for next week.

|

2/9/2019 9:39 PM

JBecker 72 wrote:

It looked like he took a shot in the groin pretty hard.

That’s what it looked like to me as well. I was perplexed why he didn’t get up and try to continue until they showed the replay.

|

2/9/2019 9:47 PM

I’m gonna guess it was nothing serious. I was surprised to see him walking through the hotel lobby a few mins ago so he must not have needed a hospital visit.

|

2/9/2019 10:33 PM

Damn. Well race wins still pay incredible hope to see him back next weekend for a win. And who knows just 6 rounds deep. Awesome start of the season for the fans so far

|

2/10/2019 6:07 AM

Hard slam. 20-25mph to zero in a split second. He is looking great.

|

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good. ~ Samuel Johnson

2/10/2019 6:15 AM

Looked like at the last minute he remembered he should tuck and roll. Good reaction as it looked like he was going to lawn dart into that next obstacle at first

|

2/10/2019 6:32 AM

I'm not sure what happened to him yet, but for him to just walk off the side of the track and not even attempt to remount, he thought something was wrong him.

|