Baggets line in the rhythm section

mx617
He was doing a different line there it seemed. There was the big gap and mostly guys would jump short and then double into the rhythm so they could hit the triple, triple, double out. Bagget jumped long, cleared the whole gap, and went triple triple triple. I didn't see anyone else do it, and actually didn't see him do it until after the red flag.

It was way faster and I'm kind of surprised no one else was doing it.
|
TDeath21
1/13/2019 9:45am
He was doing the normal line. Anderson wasn’t jumping it like everyone else was.
mx617
1/13/2019 10:08am
TDeath21 wrote:
He was doing the normal line. Anderson wasn’t jumping it like everyone else was.
I dont think so, he definitely had a different line
mx_phreek
Fantasy
230th
1/13/2019 10:35am
Everyone all night, even the 250's had been doing the double out of corner the big single jump with the little check up into small double triple triple ect.. Just like Anderson and nearly everyone else was doing.
Brayton did it differently first in his heat. Double then the big single into that little pocket that let him triple all way out just like baggett and Kenny started doing in main. And Wilson did it differently again to everyone. He did it like everyone else with the little checkup but on the small double instead of doubling it he wheel tap tripled out and then carried on tripling to end.

The Shop

mx617
1/13/2019 11:18am
Actually I remember seeing plessinger doing a wheel tap on the little double now.

Itz a cool section to have so many options. I guess I just thought it was cool that bagget had a line almost no one else was doing, and that he pulled it out halfway through the main

Post a reply to: Baggets line in the rhythm section

The Latest