Bagget and the "new" KTM

Mr. Info
7/5/2018 4:53pm
I think reduced salaries and run some guys in SX and the others in outdoors and pay bigger bonuses for results. Better than paying for a guy who gets hurt in SX and the team loses money on the outdoors and have your list of fill in riders for each series.
Dcross829
7/5/2018 4:56pm
Crush wrote:
Just listening to week before last's Pulpmx show with Keefer and JT. They're talking about the new bike being a bit more steered towards Herlings/MXGPs than...
Just listening to week before last's Pulpmx show with Keefer and JT.

They're talking about the new bike being a bit more steered towards Herlings/MXGPs than say Dungey/SX.

Blake was unreal last year. This year just seems a tick off and we all know what he's capable of when he's comfortable.

Could he not just run last years frame? It'd still be homologated right?

Not to say he won't get there, but he's not the rider he was last year it seems, even when he was injured.

Anyone?
Dungey was even faster and smoother on the new bike when he tested it so wasn’t it technically for him. They didn’t know he was retiring yet when they had this bike in production did they?
Sunhouse
7/5/2018 5:02pm
Bagget is every bit as good as MM and ET, he’s just off a little this year. He’s usually a beast at Washougal. If he gets a good ride there he can build confidence. I have written off BB many times before, only to be proven wrong each time. He’ll come around when he’s 100% healthy and fit
haydos25
Fantasy
3333rd
7/5/2018 5:39pm
kiwifan wrote:
huh...what are you referring to there?
I'm guessing he's referring to Honda letting MC walk to Suzuki when they brought out the first aluminum frame CR250.

They couldn't pretend he was riding the most recent version of the bike like they had been doing when it had a completely different material frame so he up and left. Not sure the Suzuki was much better in 97 either but thats another story.

The Shop

avidchimp
Fantasy
1250th
7/5/2018 6:20pm
haydos25 wrote:
I'm guessing he's referring to Honda letting MC walk to Suzuki when they brought out the first aluminum frame CR250. They couldn't pretend he was riding...
I'm guessing he's referring to Honda letting MC walk to Suzuki when they brought out the first aluminum frame CR250.

They couldn't pretend he was riding the most recent version of the bike like they had been doing when it had a completely different material frame so he up and left. Not sure the Suzuki was much better in 97 either but thats another story.
Jeremy leaving Honda had a lot less to do with the '97 CR 250 and a lot more to do with restrictions Honda wanted to put on his personal/recreational life. If I'm not mistaken.
kiwifan
7/5/2018 6:41pm
haydos25 wrote:
I'm guessing he's referring to Honda letting MC walk to Suzuki when they brought out the first aluminum frame CR250. They couldn't pretend he was riding...

avidchimp wrote:
Jeremy leaving Honda had a lot less to do with the '97 CR 250 and a lot more to do with restrictions Honda wanted to put...
Jeremy leaving Honda had a lot less to do with the '97 CR 250 and a lot more to do with restrictions Honda wanted to put on his personal/recreational life. If I'm not mistaken.
thats what I thought too....

Post a reply to: Bagget and the "new" KTM

The Latest