Bad move by riders, bad solution by PD

sumdood
Fantasy
1267th
10/20/2020 8:57am
Shitty deal all around. The thread title sums it up perfectly. It sucks that what seems to be a good kid who races moto, "has a job" etc. got wrapped up in the whole "lets ride through town and give the cops a big fuck you'' movement. It's never a good idea to go out and purposely try to get the cops to chase you. Maybe the fingers that are all pointing at the cops should also look at whoever organizes this shit and convinces kids that somehow this is a good idea. Sucks all around. Hope the kid recovers and all those kids find another outlet.
Ti
10/20/2020 4:03pm
I am not interested in watching a video of someone getting hurt.

So all I have is:

Sad... I hope he recovers to race another day!!
10/20/2020 7:06pm Edited Date/Time 10/20/2020 7:08pm
And there was a protest tonight and some took advantage of the scene to just be non peaceful, throw things, do donutS, and light off fireworks.

The Shop

10/21/2020 1:19am
Was this topic ever moto related? If it was, that ship has sailed.
Gworm
10/21/2020 7:04am
Anyone think that just maybe he stopped suddenly in front of the cop car and was hit accidentally?

Like agn said, get the facts before you judge.
Kyle978
10/21/2020 7:11am
Gworm wrote:
Anyone think that just maybe he stopped suddenly in front of the cop car and was hit accidentally? Like agn said, get the facts before you...
Anyone think that just maybe he stopped suddenly in front of the cop car and was hit accidentally?

Only problem with that is how clearly you hear the vehicles engine accelerate very hard, for a split second you see how fast the cop car is going, and the police car ended up smacking the wall.

Then there’s the massive crunching sound and the dude laying on the sidewalk almost dead.
Gworm
10/21/2020 7:18am
Gworm wrote:
Anyone think that just maybe he stopped suddenly in front of the cop car and was hit accidentally? Like agn said, get the facts before you...

Kyle978 wrote:
Only problem with that is how clearly you hear the vehicles engine accelerate very hard, for a split second you see how fast the cop car...
Only problem with that is how clearly you hear the vehicles engine accelerate very hard, for a split second you see how fast the cop car is going, and the police car ended up smacking the wall.

Then there’s the massive crunching sound and the dude laying on the sidewalk almost dead.
After I posted, I went back and looked frame by frame. The cop car goes behind a tree from the camera, then as it come back into view, it does look to me like the scooter is stopped, then you can see it accelerate after the hit.
If the cop was accelerating around the corner thinking the scooter was also, and then the scooter stopped suddenly, it would verify that.

Or I could have seen it wrong.

Downvotes coming in 3...2...1...
LKHill
10/21/2020 8:58am
Gworm wrote:
After I posted, I went back and looked frame by frame. The cop car goes behind a tree from the camera, then as it come back...
After I posted, I went back and looked frame by frame. The cop car goes behind a tree from the camera, then as it come back into view, it does look to me like the scooter is stopped, then you can see it accelerate after the hit.
If the cop was accelerating around the corner thinking the scooter was also, and then the scooter stopped suddenly, it would verify that.

If it was an accident and the rider stopped short, why did the cruiser leave the roadway to follow?
peelout
10/21/2020 9:09am
running from the police implies you know you're in the wrong. take the ticket and go home
Gworm
10/21/2020 11:27am
Gworm wrote:
After I posted, I went back and looked frame by frame. The cop car goes behind a tree from the camera, then as it come back...

LKHill wrote:
If it was an accident and the rider stopped short, why did the cruiser leave the roadway to follow?
Uhh, because it’s 2020.
Boomslang
Fantasy
725th
10/21/2020 11:33am
Don't fuck with the law...we need law. Eye for an eye..tooth for a tooth.

OLDMOTO
10/21/2020 11:43am
Boomslang wrote:
Don't fuck with the law...we need law. Eye for an eye..tooth for a tooth.

The police are not "the law". The law is not "an eye for an eye" Your post is very stupid.
Lucifa.
10/21/2020 11:56am
Maybe he'll think twice about doing this shit next time and keep it on the track.

Also, if a police officer asks you to stop, you fucking stop. YOU are not above the law.

I have no sympathy oxygen theives.
LKHill
10/21/2020 11:59am Edited Date/Time 10/21/2020 12:07pm
Gworm wrote:
Uhh, because it’s 2020.
I did not hear any rubber so I would expect the cruiser to be able to stay on the roadway is all.

"Jhamal Gonsalves was wearing a helmet and his scooter was street legal"
OLDMOTO
10/21/2020 12:05pm
Lucifa. wrote:
Maybe he'll think twice about doing this shit next time and keep it on the track. Also, if a police officer asks you to stop, you...
Maybe he'll think twice about doing this shit next time and keep it on the track.

Also, if a police officer asks you to stop, you fucking stop. YOU are not above the law.

If he lives and if he is able to think. I dont have a problem with a person committing a crime being arrested, they should be arrested. They should not be abused by the police. They should not be sentenced to death by a police officer. If the police are allowed to break the law with him they can do it with you or members of your family.
opyguy
10/21/2020 12:06pm
New video out from the neighborhood the cop car never touched the moped
Moped swerved went up a curb hit a brick wall cop came in behind him jumped out of the car to make sure he was OK
No horse in the race just think it’s funny how people have to jump to immediate conclusions
Motox627!
10/21/2020 12:10pm
Lucifa. wrote:
Maybe he'll think twice about doing this shit next time and keep it on the track. Also, if a police officer asks you to stop, you...

OLDMOTO wrote:
If he lives and if he is able to think. I dont have a problem with a person committing a crime being arrested, they should be...
If he lives and if he is able to think. I dont have a problem with a person committing a crime being arrested, they should be arrested. They should not be abused by the police. They should not be sentenced to death by a police officer. If the police are allowed to break the law with him they can do it with you or members of your family.
If your "family" is dumb enough to do the same shit, they deserve the same shit...……. If that was my kid that got hit, he would have an ass whooping coming at home as well. The second you decide to run, you are taking your life (and others lives) into your own hands. Not sure why this concept is so hard for some to grasp.
motoxxx599
Fantasy
875th
10/21/2020 12:14pm
opyguy wrote:
New video out from the neighborhood the cop car never touched the moped Moped swerved went up a curb hit a brick wall cop came in...
Moped swerved went up a curb hit a brick wall cop came in behind him jumped out of the car to make sure he was OK
No horse in the race just think it’s funny how people have to jump to immediate conclusions
You have a link to the video?
mxb2
10/21/2020 12:18pm
Lucifa. wrote:

OLDMOTO wrote:
If he lives and if he is able to think. I dont have a problem with a person committing a crime being arrested, they should be...
Motox627! wrote:
If your "family" is dumb enough to do the same shit, they deserve the same shit...……. If that was my kid that got hit, he would...
If your "family" is dumb enough to do the same shit, they deserve the same shit...……. If that was my kid that got hit, he would have an ass whooping coming at home as well. The second you decide to run, you are taking your life (and others lives) into your own hands. Not sure why this concept is so hard for some to grasp.
Yep, and the people complaining without all the facts are the same that call the police when their parents beat their ass. When the facts come out on this case ,will the complainers come back.and say the police were right? Or vanish and only speak when police get caught doing something wrong. Bottom line, do dumb shit, bad stuffs gonna happen. Like motox627, if i did that dumb shit and got my ass beat by the police.my father would have done the same.
opyguy
10/21/2020 12:19pm
opyguy wrote:
New video out from the neighborhood the cop car never touched the moped Moped swerved went up a curb hit a brick wall cop came in...
motoxxx599 wrote:
Some reason I can’t copy and paste the link when I figure it out I will
For what it’s worth a guy literally a mile from me knows him well says he’s a good guy, I certainly used to run away from the cops on my dirtbike when they were chasing me in rural America
Only reason I brought up the video is everyone saying this cop hit him and again from what I see doesn’t look like that’s what happened
OLDMOTO
10/21/2020 12:27pm
Lucifa. wrote:

OLDMOTO wrote:
Motox627! wrote:
If your "family" is dumb enough to do the same shit, they deserve the same shit...……. If that was my kid that got hit, he would...
It doesn't matter if you're stupid or smart, good or evil.
Again it is not the job or lawful right for the police to decide guilt or innocence or to dispense justice. That is the job and lawful position of the court and jury.
If one person's constitutional rights can be violated, it doesn't stop there yours are next.
motoxxx599
Fantasy
875th
10/21/2020 12:28pm
opyguy wrote:
motoxxx599 wrote:
opyguy wrote:
Some reason I can’t copy and paste the link when I figure it out I will For what it’s worth a guy literally a mile from...
Some reason I can’t copy and paste the link when I figure it out I will
For what it’s worth a guy literally a mile from me knows him well says he’s a good guy, I certainly used to run away from the cops on my dirtbike when they were chasing me in rural America
Only reason I brought up the video is everyone saying this cop hit him and again from what I see doesn’t look like that’s what happened
I hope he heals up quick and can get back to racing
OLDMOTO
10/21/2020 12:34pm
OLDMOTO wrote:
Motox627! wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
Yep, and the people complaining without all the facts are the same that call the police when their parents beat their ass. When the facts come...
Yep, and the people complaining without all the facts are the same that call the police when their parents beat their ass. When the facts come out on this case ,will the complainers come back.and say the police were right? Or vanish and only speak when police get caught doing something wrong. Bottom line, do dumb shit, bad stuffs gonna happen. Like motox627, if i did that dumb shit and got my ass beat by the police.my father would have done the same.
If you get your ass beat by the police then you are a victim of a crime and the police officer that did it has become a criminal.
We are either a nation of laws or we are not. There is no middle ground.
We must have police. Its foolish to think other wise. You and I obay the law so must every police officer. If you or I break the law we are held accountable so must be the police officer.
mxb2
10/21/2020 12:37pm
Motox627! wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
Yep, and the people complaining without all the facts are the same that call the police when their parents beat their ass. When the facts come...
OLDMOTO wrote:
If you get your ass beat by the police then you are a victim of a crime and the police officer that did it has become...
If you get your ass beat by the police then you are a victim of a crime and the police officer that did it has become a criminal.
We are either a nation of laws or we are not. There is no middle ground.
We must have police. Its foolish to think other wise. You and I obay the law so must every police officer. If you or I break the law we are held accountable so must be the police officer.
I guess you consider parents criminals for giving their kids a needed ass whooping.
Motox627!
10/21/2020 12:38pm
OLDMOTO wrote:
Motox627! wrote:
OLDMOTO wrote:
It doesn't matter if you're stupid or smart, good or evil. Again it is not the job or lawful right for the police to decide guilt...
It doesn't matter if you're stupid or smart, good or evil.
Again it is not the job or lawful right for the police to decide guilt or innocence or to dispense justice. That is the job and lawful position of the court and jury.
If one person's constitutional rights can be violated, it doesn't stop there yours are next.
You run, your "constitutional rights" go out the fucking window. Cops have to make split second decisions when it comes to this type of stuff. Not mull it over in a court room over a few day or week period.

Post a reply to: Bad move by riders, bad solution by PD

The Latest