Bad batch of T4?

jridout12
4/30/2021 12:25pm
So I just picked up a can of T4 and it will be the first time running this stuff. I opened the can and noticed it doesn’t really smell “good” like race fuel should it almost smells bad and my whole garage smells like it now. I also noticed when pouring it into my fuel jug it has an orange color and not yellow like it’s supposed to. Has anyone ever experienced this with T4? Or is that normal? I haven’t dumped it in my bike yet so I’m not sure if it’ll run bad or not
|
Rickyisms
4/30/2021 12:35pm
jridout12 wrote:
So I just picked up a can of T4 and it will be the first time running this stuff. I opened the can and noticed it...
So I just picked up a can of T4 and it will be the first time running this stuff. I opened the can and noticed it doesn’t really smell “good” like race fuel should it almost smells bad and my whole garage smells like it now. I also noticed when pouring it into my fuel jug it has an orange color and not yellow like it’s supposed to. Has anyone ever experienced this with T4? Or is that normal? I haven’t dumped it in my bike yet so I’m not sure if it’ll run bad or not
Contact VP, when I got two water contaminated cans of C12 they helped immediately.
jridout12
4/30/2021 12:42pm
jridout12 wrote:
So I just picked up a can of T4 and it will be the first time running this stuff. I opened the can and noticed it...
Rickyisms wrote:
Contact VP, when I got two water contaminated cans of C12 they helped immediately.
Will do, thought I’d try here first and see if that’s just normal
Mr. Info
4/30/2021 8:43pm
There have been issues with a batch. I have several friends had the same issue but they almost used the whole can already. Some guys notice a slight performance difference as well.
Take it back to place of purchase
Motodave15
4/30/2021 9:39pm
Not what I wanted to read after just buy a jug literally earlier today.

I hope mine is good

The Shop

jridout12
5/1/2021 3:44am
Mr. Info wrote:
There have been issues with a batch. I have several friends had the same issue but they almost used the whole can already. Some guys notice...
There have been issues with a batch. I have several friends had the same issue but they almost used the whole can already. Some guys notice a slight performance difference as well.
Take it back to place of purchase
I’m in Iowa. Not sure where ours comes from. Or does it all come from the same place?
captmoto
5/1/2021 9:32am
I get mine from a distributor here. Never had a problem.

Post a reply to: Bad batch of T4?

The Latest