Bad batch of T4?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/30/2021 12:25 PM

So I just picked up a can of T4 and it will be the first time running this stuff. I opened the can and noticed it doesn’t really smell “good” like race fuel should it almost smells bad and my whole garage smells like it now. I also noticed when pouring it into my fuel jug it has an orange color and not yellow like it’s supposed to. Has anyone ever experienced this with T4? Or is that normal? I haven’t dumped it in my bike yet so I’m not sure if it’ll run bad or not

|

4/30/2021 12:35 PM

jridout12 wrote:

So I just picked up a can of T4 and it will be the first time running this stuff. I opened the can and noticed it doesn’t ...more

Contact VP, when I got two water contaminated cans of C12 they helped immediately.

|

Unleaded tastes a little tangy. Supreme is kinda sour, and diesel tastes pretty good.

4/30/2021 12:42 PM

jridout12 wrote:

So I just picked up a can of T4 and it will be the first time running this stuff. I opened the can and noticed it doesn’t ...more

Rickyisms wrote:

Contact VP, when I got two water contaminated cans of C12 they helped immediately.

Will do, thought I’d try here first and see if that’s just normal

|

4/30/2021 8:43 PM

There have been issues with a batch. I have several friends had the same issue but they almost used the whole can already. Some guys notice a slight performance difference as well.
Take it back to place of purchase

|

4/30/2021 9:39 PM

Not what I wanted to read after just buy a jug literally earlier today.

I hope mine is good

|

"Life is Too Short To Last Long"

5/1/2021 3:44 AM

Mr. Info wrote:

There have been issues with a batch. I have several friends had the same issue but they almost used the whole can already. ...more

I’m in Iowa. Not sure where ours comes from. Or does it all come from the same place?

|

5/1/2021 9:32 AM

I get mine from a distributor here. Never had a problem.

|

The older I get, the faster I was.