Backyard track video edit.. freshly built

HazemG
Edited Date/Time 9/28/2013 11:32am
My good friend's Track just wrapped building 2 weeks ago. First video edit from the first day out! Check it out. Not bad for a backyard track right!

All bikes are 450's except the KTM which is a 350. The double out of the corner is the trickiest on the track, if you're not on a 450 you need to be carrying a lot of speed through the corner!

|
HazemG
9/25/2013 3:46pm
[img]http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/mah-nigga.jpg[/img]
hahaha. LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

Good point if you don't like niggas and rap and gangsta ass nigga rap you might want to hit mute!
9/25/2013 3:50pm
That track looks awesome! I would put a fence up to keep the neighbor kids out though. Where did you get all that dirt for the jumps? It looks purty.
HazemG
9/25/2013 3:53pm Edited Date/Time 9/25/2013 3:54pm
That track looks awesome! I would put a fence up to keep the neighbor kids out though. Where did you get all that dirt for the...
That track looks awesome! I would put a fence up to keep the neighbor kids out though. Where did you get all that dirt for the jumps? It looks purty.
It was all just dug up on site. It used to be just a field with grass and a week and a half later... wallah! Got lucky to have such nice loamy black dirt.. dug up a little pond also.

Haha and yeah there is a no trespassing sign and a gate so definitely very private!

The Shop

peelout
9/25/2013 3:54pm
track looks sick and the dirt looks primo
9/25/2013 5:17pm
That looks extremely nice! We are in the process of trying to close on a house now with land so that we can have our own track as well!
Trav138
9/25/2013 5:23pm
Nice job on the track.... Man that song was annoying haha
Outsider
9/25/2013 5:54pm
Didn't you post this yesterday?

Not trying to be a dick, but sometimes noobs need direction... and my direction for you is to STFU!!
JB 19
9/25/2013 6:34pm
Looks delicious.
sharkey
9/25/2013 6:55pm
Trav138 wrote:
x2
RMRider1
9/25/2013 7:05pm
Outsider wrote:

Not trying to be a dick, but sometimes noobs need direction... and my direction for you is to STFU!!
Haaaahaaaa!
HazemG
9/25/2013 8:09pm
Outsider wrote:

Nigga please.
HazemG
9/25/2013 8:09pm
Trav138 wrote:
Thank you! and haha yeah I almost chose a few different genres for the music but we wanted something to pump us up a little. Different strokes I feel ya!
9/25/2013 9:56pm
Track looks sick, too bad my group of friends lost ours to the county.. Hope your neighbors are friendly!
fencepost
9/25/2013 10:06pm
Not enough of tha N word for me. I need copious amounts to get my rap on.
HazemG
9/25/2013 10:36pm Edited Date/Time 9/25/2013 10:41pm
fencepost wrote:
Not enough of tha N word for me. I need copious amounts to get my rap on.
For sure. Not a true rap song unless 73% of lyrics revolve around the word nigga.

ninesevenfour- thanks! yeah there are a lot of trees blocking sound and the track.. that's unfortunate for you, I couldn't imagine that!
huck
9/26/2013 4:12am Edited Date/Time 9/26/2013 4:18am
Aren't you the noob that posted your riding video looking for advice?

And to answer outsider, yes...this video has already been posted. Did it not get you enough attention the first time?

A lot of n word talk from you. I think you need to...STFU
Outsider
9/26/2013 5:13am
huck wrote:
Aren't you the noob that posted your riding video looking for advice? And to answer outsider, yes...this video has already been posted. Did it not get...

And to answer outsider, yes...this video has already been posted. Did it not get you enough attention the first time?

Looks like we got ourselves a NiggaDdavis!Woohoo
huck
9/26/2013 5:41am
huck wrote:
Aren't you the noob that posted your riding video looking for advice? And to answer outsider, yes...this video has already been posted. Did it not get...

Outsider wrote:
Looks like we got ourselves a NiggaDdavis!Woohoo
whitey please....he needs to work on his 'butt whips' before he earns that title....
Outsider
9/26/2013 5:49am
huck wrote:
whitey please....he needs to work on his 'butt whips' before he earns that title....
Good point! I'm thinking he will get there in no time...
Markout
9/26/2013 6:24am
Nice track...shitty music. Just leave the music out, let us here the bikes.
Presley155
9/26/2013 6:59am
HazemG wrote:
My good friend's Track just wrapped building 2 weeks ago. First video edit from the first day out! Check it out. Not bad for a backyard...
My good friend's Track just wrapped building 2 weeks ago. First video edit from the first day out! Check it out. Not bad for a backyard track right!

All bikes are 450's except the KTM which is a 350. The double out of the corner is the trickiest on the track, if you're not on a 450 you need to be carrying a lot of speed through the corner!

HazemG, I grew up in Lawrence, went to LHS and went to KU, and used to race at Dragoon all the time. My mom and dad still live there. I get back a few times a year. I'd love to make a trip back with my 450 and hook up with you guys. Where is this track located roughly? Being private I'm sure you don't want to give out exactly where it's located, but I used to ride with some guys at a private track that was just south of town. The property looks very similar. Send me a PM.
Gebken40
9/26/2013 10:18am
HazemG wrote:
My good friend's Track just wrapped building 2 weeks ago. First video edit from the first day out! Check it out. Not bad for a backyard...

Get at me! Let's do some motos! Everything around KC is junk so no wonder you guys had Tracy come out and build something. Anything he works on is the only thing worth riding around here anymore!
Presley155
9/26/2013 10:55am
HazemG wrote:

Gebken40 wrote:
Get at me! Let's do some motos! Everything around KC is junk so no wonder you guys had Tracy come out and build something. Anything he...
Get at me! Let's do some motos! Everything around KC is junk so no wonder you guys had Tracy come out and build something. Anything he works on is the only thing worth riding around here anymore!
Gebken, where do you do most of your riding? I'm originally from Lawrence and may be moving back in the next year or so. I've been living in Denver for over ten years and I am really spoiled with all the good tracks we have here. I used to ride Dragoon, Drexel, Kingsville, etc. I'm a bit worried about moving back because of the lack of good moto.
peelout
9/26/2013 10:59am
Presley155 wrote:
Gebken, where do you do most of your riding? I'm originally from Lawrence and may be moving back in the next year or so. I've been...
Gebken, where do you do most of your riding? I'm originally from Lawrence and may be moving back in the next year or so. I've been living in Denver for over ten years and I am really spoiled with all the good tracks we have here. I used to ride Dragoon, Drexel, Kingsville, etc. I'm a bit worried about moving back because of the lack of good moto.
the Denver area has a plethora of great tracks to ride. i went over there for a couple weeks years ago and it was unreal how many tracks we could ride within an hour-1.5. makes me jealous.
challenge8
9/26/2013 3:05pm
HazemG wrote:

Gebken40 wrote:
Get at me! Let's do some motos! Everything around KC is junk so no wonder you guys had Tracy come out and build something. Anything he...
Presley155 wrote:
Gebken, where do you do most of your riding? I'm originally from Lawrence and may be moving back in the next year or so. I've been...
Yeah Scotty, where do you ride at?
Trig331
9/26/2013 3:14pm
Gebken40 wrote:
You're right Scott, Tracy does work some magic.

HazemG, you don't need anybody to come help break in the track, say this Sunday would you? I know a guy...Smile

Presley, those tracks are all still around. Haven't been to Dragoon in a while, but the Wohlbergs keep Kingsville and Merwin in great shape. Definitely nice to have some new private tracks around though. You're definitely spoiled out in Denver. My parents live out there and I get out once a year or so to ride.

Post a reply to: Backyard track video edit.. freshly built

The Latest