Back to the Two Stroke (Part 2): The First Ride

Related:
Create New Tag

9/23/2012 6:20 PM

No talking, just riding! LOVE the bike (2013 KTM 250 SX) so far. Next episode will feature the first round of mods that we make to the bike.

|

9/23/2012 9:02 PM

Good stuff. I enjoyed it.

|

9/23/2012 10:36 PM

Great choice going 2 stroke! Still waiting for the Premix Revokltion.....

|

9/24/2012 6:34 AM

Thanks guys! It's been a blast so far.

|

9/24/2012 10:01 AM

After 10 years off the bike due to complications from a bad right navicular break and over 1 year recovery time I started riding DH mountain bikes this past summer. Now that isn't the same as good ole moto and I think a new or old two stroke is in my near future! I love the video it makes want to ride even more!!! Keep us updated on your progress with the bike as the KTM is at the top of my list!!

|

Never try to argue with idiots; they will only bring you down to their level.....and being more experienced, they will beat you at their own game!

2006 KX250

9/24/2012 10:54 AM

bvm111 wrote:

After 10 years off the bike due to complications from a bad right navicular break and over 1 year recovery time I started riding DH mountain bikes this past summer. Now that isn't the same as good ole moto and I think a new or old two stroke is in my near future! I love the video it makes want to ride even more!!! Keep us updated on your progress with the bike as the KTM is at the top of my list!!

Glad to see you're making a recovery and wanting to get back into it. Two strokes are a blast. I'll keep you guys updated and try to post a video every week.

|

9/24/2012 11:56 AM

Man, I don't know how you went that fast through those trees, that was crazy. Definitely cool video!

|

9/24/2012 12:09 PM

burn1986 wrote:

Man, I don't know how you went that fast through those trees, that was crazy. Definitely cool video!

Thanks! I'm an off-road guy so that stuff doesn't sketch me out. I hadn't put hand guards on yet, so it was a little more risky. It definitely feels good having to maneuver 20 less pounds through there compared to a 4 stroke!

|

9/24/2012 4:09 PM

bvm111 wrote:

sdfog1 wrote:

Glad to see you're making a recovery and wanting to get back into it. Two strokes are a blast. I'll keep you guys updated and try to post a video every week.

I stopped riding right before the four stroke revolution really took full swing, rode my buddies 426 a couple times and couldn't believe how heavy it was... Loved my 2000 KX250! I will never own a four stroke... I believe everything that makes motocross fun is what a 2 stroke is!

|

Never try to argue with idiots; they will only bring you down to their level.....and being more experienced, they will beat you at their own game!

2006 KX250

9/24/2012 5:37 PM

bvm111 wrote:

sdfog1 wrote:

bvm111 wrote:

I stopped riding right before the four stroke revolution really took full swing, rode my buddies 426 a couple times and couldn't believe how heavy it was... Loved my 2000 KX250! I will never own a four stroke... I believe everything that makes motocross fun is what a 2 stroke is!

Two strokes definitely make riding a lot more fun.

|

9/24/2012 6:58 PM

cant deny it, i always have the most fun on my 125

|

be another brick in the wall, or get clipped

9/24/2012 7:52 PM

bangmyhead wrote:

cant deny it, i always have the most fun on my 125

I don't think anyone can dispute a 125 being fun!

|

9/24/2012 9:22 PM

KTM has what your moto soul desires....
125 to 300 2t....tuneable from mild to wild.

And cheap to keep.

|