Back pain from motocross

5/9/2022 2:09pm
My nerves in my lower back r so pinched that I hv burn spots on my skin. 2 dr visits 2 diff anti flamatories , muscle relaxers. I,ve been on ice off and on all day for days. Aprox 3 weeks of 7 days a week pt stretching, pool, whirlpool, sauna stretching. Any otc natural thing made even pain killers do nothing. Ice to epson salt hot bath back and forth hot to cold. The 20-23 hr days straight working 7 days a week even 37 + hrs straight back to back weeks really did a # on my whole body. I hv a prescription anti flamatory cream that burned pretty bad on the rare skin Sunday. I made it to Mn. And bought a 2 hr 04 cr125 Sunday. I see the chiropractor every week for 3 weeks for pinched neck also. I,ve delt with back pain since 5 to almost 10 yrs of age from getting kicked and flying 20 + yards b4 I hit the ground. 7th grade I saw the chiropractor every week especially in basketball season. I broke my back in 96 bad , didn’t hv surgery until 10-2-02 . I hv a extremely high pain tolerance any kind of joint or bone injury you can hv. But the back is the 1 that stops everything. You just burn out from 7 day full body pt.
Sawfish
5/9/2022 3:06pm
My nerves in my lower back r so pinched that I hv burn spots on my skin. 2 dr visits 2 diff anti flamatories , muscle...
My nerves in my lower back r so pinched that I hv burn spots on my skin. 2 dr visits 2 diff anti flamatories , muscle relaxers. I,ve been on ice off and on all day for days. Aprox 3 weeks of 7 days a week pt stretching, pool, whirlpool, sauna stretching. Any otc natural thing made even pain killers do nothing. Ice to epson salt hot bath back and forth hot to cold. The 20-23 hr days straight working 7 days a week even 37 + hrs straight back to back weeks really did a # on my whole body. I hv a prescription anti flamatory cream that burned pretty bad on the rare skin Sunday. I made it to Mn. And bought a 2 hr 04 cr125 Sunday. I see the chiropractor every week for 3 weeks for pinched neck also. I,ve delt with back pain since 5 to almost 10 yrs of age from getting kicked and flying 20 + yards b4 I hit the ground. 7th grade I saw the chiropractor every week especially in basketball season. I broke my back in 96 bad , didn’t hv surgery until 10-2-02 . I hv a extremely high pain tolerance any kind of joint or bone injury you can hv. But the back is the 1 that stops everything. You just burn out from 7 day full body pt.
My L4 and L5-s1 are herniated so I made this ice bath out of a freezer someone was giving away. It’s torture sitting in it for 5 minutes but the only thing that helps a bit.

5/9/2022 4:01pm
My nerves in my lower back r so pinched that I hv burn spots on my skin. 2 dr visits 2 diff anti flamatories , muscle...
Sawfish wrote:
My L4 and L5-s1 are herniated so I made this ice bath out of a freezer someone was giving away. It’s torture sitting in it for...
My L4 and L5-s1 are herniated so I made this ice bath out of a freezer someone was giving away. It’s torture sitting in it for 5 minutes but the only thing that helps a bit.

Oh yeah ice baths r a freak I try to to get myself siked like come on let’s get after it. There’s really nothing you can do to get your mind ready, so I just get in. I use this at night along with other types of epson salt. I save the water then in the morning I dump ice in the tub. Crazy way to start a day. 5 min at the most 4-5 times. It does help take inflammation of my joints down.
dinger212
5/9/2022 8:41pm
I messed up my tailbone riding 13 years ago & finding a legit chiropractor is the only thing that’s helped. I do subscribe to keeping active, clean eating, proper sleep.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Back pain from motocross

The Latest