BUD/JODY LOSE GH NATIONAL AGAIN?

Edited Date/Time 1/15/2019 3:52pm
So, what did Bud and Jody do this time to piss off Davey? They blew it most recently with the almost sold out MXON that went to Michigan, imagine how much of a zoo the MXON at GH would have been if they did not lose it? Maybe we would have won as well, given that GH was not a mud race. Where is Tom White when you need him to pull Bud and Jody's feet out of their mouths? Who now can save Bud and Jody from themselves? Thanks Bud, thanks Jody - the 2nd round national is at Pala?
|
Mr. Info
1/13/2019 1:46pm
Before you blame one side a contract takes 2 sides to agree with give and take. It’s not just a race at this level it’s business.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
1/13/2019 2:16pm
So, what did Bud and Jody do this time to piss off Davey? They blew it most recently with the almost sold out MXON that went...
So, what did Bud and Jody do this time to piss off Davey? They blew it most recently with the almost sold out MXON that went to Michigan, imagine how much of a zoo the MXON at GH would have been if they did not lose it? Maybe we would have won as well, given that GH was not a mud race. Where is Tom White when you need him to pull Bud and Jody's feet out of their mouths? Who now can save Bud and Jody from themselves? Thanks Bud, thanks Jody - the 2nd round national is at Pala?
Bud refused to sign the contract, not Davey.
downard254
1/13/2019 3:07pm Edited Date/Time 1/13/2019 3:08pm
Wait, what, Glen Helen lost the National. This must be breaking news! BlinkWhistling

The Shop

slipdog
1/13/2019 3:07pm
Dirtydeeds wrote:
Wheres the “we landed on the moon” meme?
That's all I came here for!
BNG
1/13/2019 3:44pm
Mr. Info wrote:
Before you blame one side a contract takes 2 sides to agree with give and take. It’s not just a race at this level it’s business.
Not sure we want to get into Bud Feldkamp’s business background. Do we Mr. info?
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
1/13/2019 3:54pm
Mr. Info wrote:
BNG wrote:
Not sure we want to get into Bud Feldkamp’s business background. Do we Mr. info?
Probably not, because most people would probably hate him.
Paul333
1/13/2019 4:50pm
A new troll account coming to spread bs.
Mr. Info
1/13/2019 5:36pm
What he does is well known. Dentistry and his son runs a Family Planning Business. Everyone who cares to know I’m sure knows, I am sure some don’t like it and their are others that use it. It seems like it’s your issue more than others. I personally have no objections to women taking care of their own personal issues and I don’t approve of the government having a hand in it so you can hate me as well. I won’t lose sleep over it but it seems like you have BNG.
I know what the disagreement was about or at least one of them and it’s Bud and MX Sports issues to resolve and it was not what you say is his businesses are.
Any thing else?
DC
1/13/2019 5:38pm
So, what did Bud and Jody do this time to piss off Davey? They blew it most recently with the almost sold out MXON that went...
This whole situation had zero to do with Jody. He worked hard on the race and the event, and for free, for many years. While we may have had debates on some obstacles, he made Glen Helen's track much better than it ever was before he decided to jump in and help out on his own accord. I appreciate what he did and does for the facility and hope we can work together again on national tracks in the future.

DC
Racer X

731chopper
Fantasy
355th
1/13/2019 5:59pm
Mr. Info wrote:
What he does is well known. Dentistry and his son runs a Family Planning Business. Everyone who cares to know I’m sure knows, I am sure...
What he does is well known. Dentistry and his son runs a Family Planning Business. Everyone who cares to know I’m sure knows, I am sure some don’t like it and their are others that use it. It seems like it’s your issue more than others. I personally have no objections to women taking care of their own personal issues and I don’t approve of the government having a hand in it so you can hate me as well. I won’t lose sleep over it but it seems like you have BNG.
I know what the disagreement was about or at least one of them and it’s Bud and MX Sports issues to resolve and it was not what you say is his businesses are.
Any thing else?
I actually had no idea his son owned a death factory. Wow.
MXD
1/13/2019 6:21pm
Mr. Info wrote:
What he does is well known. Dentistry and his son runs a Family Planning Business. Everyone who cares to know I’m sure knows, I am sure...
Any thing else?
731chopper wrote:
Which is the death factory, Glen Helen with no flaggers or the abortion clinic?
731chopper
Fantasy
355th
1/13/2019 6:29pm
Mr. Info wrote:
Any thing else?
731chopper wrote:
MXD wrote:
Which is the death factory, Glen Helen with no flaggers or the abortion clinic?
Woohoo
1/13/2019 6:33pm
DC wrote:
This whole situation had zero to do with Jody. He worked hard on the race and the event, and for free, for many years. While we...
This whole situation had zero to do with Jody. He worked hard on the race and the event, and for free, for many years. While we may have had debates on some obstacles, he made Glen Helen's track much better than it ever was before he decided to jump in and help out on his own accord. I appreciate what he did and does for the facility and hope we can work together again on national tracks in the future.

DC
Racer X

Appreciate the comment, but this sounded like an answer to a political debate question!
rohleder644
1/13/2019 6:35pm
DC wrote:
This whole situation had zero to do with Jody. He worked hard on the race and the event, and for free, for many years. While we...

DC
Racer X

What a diplomatic "Bud can go fuck himself". DC is the man.
Holigan
1/13/2019 6:50pm
Mr. Info wrote:
Any thing else?
Family Planning?

"Irving 'Bud' Feldkamp, owner of the largest for-profit abortion chain in the nation. Family Planning Associates was purchased four years ago by Irving Moore "Bud" Feldkamp III, owner of Allcare and Hospitality Dental Associates and CEO of Glen Helen Raceway Park in San Bernardino. The 17 California Family Planning clinics perform more abortions in the state than any other abortion provider - Planned Parenthood included - and they perform abortions through the first five months of pregnancy. "
jjavaman
Fantasy
3765th
1/13/2019 6:59pm
Mr. Info wrote:
Any thing else?
Holigan wrote:
Family Planning? "Irving 'Bud' Feldkamp, owner of the largest for-profit abortion chain in the nation. Family Planning Associates was purchased four years ago by Irving Moore...
Family Planning?

"Irving 'Bud' Feldkamp, owner of the largest for-profit abortion chain in the nation. Family Planning Associates was purchased four years ago by Irving Moore "Bud" Feldkamp III, owner of Allcare and Hospitality Dental Associates and CEO of Glen Helen Raceway Park in San Bernardino. The 17 California Family Planning clinics perform more abortions in the state than any other abortion provider - Planned Parenthood included - and they perform abortions through the first five months of pregnancy. "
Good for them, none of yours or any one else’s business what a woman does with THEIR body.
omalley
1/13/2019 7:08pm
Mr. Info wrote:
Any thing else?
Holigan wrote:
Family Planning? "Irving 'Bud' Feldkamp, owner of the largest for-profit abortion chain in the nation. Family Planning Associates was purchased four years ago by Irving Moore...
Family Planning?

jjavaman wrote:
Good for them, none of yours or any one else’s business what a woman does with THEIR body.
So a five-month old baby doesn’t count? Give me a break.
dpingree101
1/13/2019 7:14pm
Mr. Info wrote:
Any thing else?
Holigan wrote:
Family Planning?

jjavaman wrote:
I'll bet the aborted fetus would disagree with that.
JMR1976
1/13/2019 7:17pm
Holigan wrote:
Family Planning?

jjavaman wrote:
Yet you ride Glen Helen?
omalley
1/13/2019 7:27pm
Holigan wrote:
Family Planning?

jjavaman wrote:
Exactly.
Funny how some of the same people that protest a convicted POS being executed for murder say that killing an innocent baby is ok under a “woman’s right to choose”. Hypocrisy, ain’t it grand?
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
1/15/2019 10:49am
Did it occur to anyone that this ain't the platform for an abortion or political discussion? Smile
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
1/15/2019 3:52pm
jjavaman wrote:
JMR1976 wrote:
Yet you ride Glen Helen?
I don't Smile

Post a reply to: BUD/JODY LOSE GH NATIONAL AGAIN?

The Latest