BLUE Buffalo Goes Public - IPO

deadking
Fantasy
491st
Edited Date/Time 10/5/2015 8:52am
The BLUE Buffalo / Slater Skins / Yamaha Team would like to thank each and every one of you die hards that has supported our 2015 pilot team by buying BLUE Buffalo All Natural Pet Food. If you are interested in taking part in one of the most anticipated IPO's of 2015 you can visit Loyal3 Securities

Please stop by at Unadilla if you make it out and if you are in Las Vegas today please stop by the BLUE Buffalo booth at SuperZoo, the largest Pet Food Show of the year. Thanks again.

|
FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
7/23/2015 8:26am
Myself and my animals want in. Smile
mb
7/23/2015 10:45pm
Just wanted to say that your graphics are getting better and better each time I see a picture. The bike looks less bulky, yet still has a considerable amount of real estate. Looks great!
7/23/2015 11:50pm
Slater Skins are awesome!!

I always struggle to figure out who sponsors Monster Energy Kawasaki and Red Bull KTM

The Shop

tomm55x
7/24/2015 4:58am
My vet(s) include this brand of dog food as a do not buy.
Why is that?
deadking
Fantasy
491st
7/24/2015 5:15am Edited Date/Time 7/24/2015 8:30am
mb wrote:
Just wanted to say that your graphics are getting better and better each time I see a picture. The bike looks less bulky, yet still has...
Just wanted to say that your graphics are getting better and better each time I see a picture. The bike looks less bulky, yet still has a considerable amount of real estate. Looks great!
Thanks mb! As you may have seen throughout the East Coast 250 series and Outdoors we have consistently tested new ways to improve both, the shape of the Slater Skins, as well as the Sponsor logo placement for an optimum result. Though some of the feedback here is hard to take sometimes.
Crush
7/24/2015 5:46am
deadking wrote:
Thanks mb! As you may have seen throughout the East Coast 250 series and Outdoors we have consistently tested new ways to improve both, the shape...
Thanks mb! As you may have seen throughout the East Coast 250 series and Outdoors we have consistently tested new ways to improve both, the shape of the Slater Skins, as well as the Sponsor logo placement for an optimum result. Though some of the feedback here is hard to take sometimes.
Agree it's getting better–and that's with the Blue logo which realistically can't be easy to work with for odd-branding applications!

Question re: the Slater Skins–It looks like it's streamlining, maybe even making the yamaha a bit narrower... can we see some more pics from angles and up top?

It's actually a great looking shape now and I'm definitely not a fan of the look of the current Yamahas...
GrapeApe
Fantasy
760th
7/24/2015 6:09am
tomm55x wrote:
Why is that?
We got a puppy recently and were told by the breeder to avoid the "Wilderness" formulations if we go with Blue Buffalo. Something about stomach problems IIRC.

But I agree, the bike is looking MUCH better.
Grieby54
7/24/2015 7:14am
mb wrote:
Just wanted to say that your graphics are getting better and better each time I see a picture. The bike looks less bulky, yet still has...
deadking wrote:
Thanks mb! As you may have seen throughout the East Coast 250 series and Outdoors we have consistently tested new ways to improve both, the shape...
You've made some great changes based on the feedback. One thing I would say in regards to your last sentence is to remember that you're out there DOING it, all these guys are behind a computer talking shit. Don't let a bunch of these sour grapes get you down as you're showing a lot more bravery chasing your dream and idea.
Sandberm
7/24/2015 8:58am
The bike in the picture above looks really good from the side. I like the graphics and it does look more streamlined.

Not a fan of the full length handlebar plastic though. Cant tell from the pic if you've changed that too.

Thanks for bringing outside money into the sport.
kawasa84
7/24/2015 9:15am
Are you guys going to be listed on the NYSE or Nasdaq?
Thanks for being a sponsor in MX.
deadking
Fantasy
491st
7/24/2015 9:37am
kawasa84 wrote:
Are you guys going to be listed on the NYSE or Nasdaq?
Thanks for being a sponsor in MX.
BLUE Buffalo is now on the NASDAQ. Hit the Loyal3 link in my initial post and get in the game
dak446
7/24/2015 9:41am
Congrats. Bike looks sick, too
FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
7/25/2015 3:27pm
It's all our household pets eat and my wife's best friend is a vet. Bike is looking great.
motokiwi
Fantasy
269th
7/25/2015 4:49pm
Only reason bike looks good is you cant see the heinous speedway style num board / hand guard setup.
SRP33
7/25/2015 6:07pm
motokiwi wrote:
Only reason bike looks good is you cant see the heinous speedway style num board / hand guard setup.
Do you mean this ?

7/25/2015 7:25pm Edited Date/Time 7/25/2015 7:27pm
Looks like the blue buffalo keys to the race.

Keys. Roczen needs to score points. Does that mean every other rider should know this and help him out. Keys to the race...?

7/25/2015 8:41pm
tomm55x wrote:
Why is that?
GrapeApe wrote:
We got a puppy recently and were told by the breeder to avoid the "Wilderness" formulations if we go with Blue Buffalo. Something about stomach problems...
We got a puppy recently and were told by the breeder to avoid the "Wilderness" formulations if we go with Blue Buffalo. Something about stomach problems IIRC.

But I agree, the bike is looking MUCH better.
Our dog was going through some digestive issues earlier in the year and the vet informed me to not use this brand of food due to the high number of dogs coming through the clinic with digestive issues on this brand. I wish I had more info but I don't however I will be taking him in back soon and will get more details. Probably lame for me to even post this but do ask your vet about the food you feed your dog. I'm leary to ask suggestions as I suspect Pet Food reps come through and push their brand just as drug reps roll through doctors offices pushing their stuff however your vet will pipe in if you're feeding them something that they believe could be problematic.
MHR401
7/26/2015 6:35am
Interesting that Blue Buffalo is the second dog food maker to get involved in motocross.....Canidae ( dont know if spelling is correct?) is the other I have seen . Good sign.
deadking
Fantasy
491st
7/26/2015 9:34am
One key is to make sure you gradually introduce your pet to BLUE Buffalo products to ensure that your pet's digestive system is slowly acclimated to the product. Some pet owners make the mistake of just ending one bowl of food with the old brand and then starting the next bowl with BLUE Buff. I made this mistake myself with my chihuahua, Bella. When I brought it up to BLUE Buff they gave me this same advise and now Bella has been loving it ever since with no issues. Her fur coat is healthy and she has the vitality of a wolf☺️. Ever animal is different though, just as humans.
Sandberm
10/5/2015 7:50am
For those who are interested or have been following Blue Buffalos stock price, its up 5% today after finding bottom at 17.09 last week. Stock saw 28.80 shortly after the ipo then has been dropping over the past two months.

Had nice volume after the open this morning so I grabbed some at 17.95.
RCB33
Fantasy
118th
10/5/2015 8:52am
Sandberm wrote:
For those who are interested or have been following Blue Buffalos stock price, its up 5% today after finding bottom at 17.09 last week. Stock saw...
For those who are interested or have been following Blue Buffalos stock price, its up 5% today after finding bottom at 17.09 last week. Stock saw 28.80 shortly after the ipo then has been dropping over the past two months.

Had nice volume after the open this morning so I grabbed some at 17.95.
Dang I may jump in on that then,before it gets too big...

Post a reply to: BLUE Buffalo Goes Public - IPO

The Latest