“BIG PR coming out this week, gonna change the sport forever.” - @pulpmx

PNWMXer
7/7/2022 2:00pm
aeffertz wrote:
This thread makes me realize why arguing with 99% of you is pointless.
Is not…Laughing
davis224
Fantasy
138th
7/7/2022 2:00pm
Since we're going all in with bitching about everything from e bikes to faulty gun triggers, why the fuck won't the city pick up my yard waste or recycling? Total media blackout on that subject.
plowboy
7/7/2022 2:12pm
kpiper wrote:
For Matthes, this is forever changing the sport.

No one has to play along if they don't want to.
I don't give a hoot about what Steve posts on his insta or his vlog. That's his business and more power to him. I got all butt hurt because I mistakenly thought he directly posted it here. It was entirely my fault for spewing crap. Again, I apologise for being an idiot.

The Shop

Magoofan
Shadow Glen (for those who remember), CA US
7/7/2022 2:18pm
aeffertz wrote:
PNWMXer wrote:
Is not…Laughing
LMAO....

Reminds me of this.

Magoofan
7/7/2022 2:23pm
plowboy wrote:
I don't give a hoot about what Steve posts on his insta or his vlog. That's his business and more power to him. I got all...
I don't give a hoot about what Steve posts on his insta or his vlog. That's his business and more power to him. I got all butt hurt because I mistakenly thought he directly posted it here. It was entirely my fault for spewing crap. Again, I apologise for being an idiot.
You aren't an idiot. We all make mistakes. I haven't been around as long as many of you fine people, my method is to not take too much too seriously here on VItal. It's wild to watch some of the dog-piles around here.

I'm here for the news and the entertainment the site brings.

I do agree with you, there's a time for seriousness as well.
kpiper
7/7/2022 2:29pm
aeffertz wrote:
PNWMXer wrote:
Is not…Laughing
Magoofan wrote:
LMAO.... Reminds me of this. [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8a/42/aa/8a42aa7354c7b9a285e7c4c6fe0a20d1.jpg[/img]
LMAO....

Reminds me of this.

you realize a woman made that sign
Magoofan
7/7/2022 2:37pm
PNWMXer wrote:
Is not…Laughing
Magoofan wrote:
LMAO.... Reminds me of this. [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8a/42/aa/8a42aa7354c7b9a285e7c4c6fe0a20d1.jpg[/img]
LMAO....

Reminds me of this.

kpiper wrote:
A woman made the sign.....but a man left the kicker comment.

plowboy
7/7/2022 5:05pm
Magoofan wrote:
A woman made the sign.....but a man left the kicker comment.

There was an old shotgun bar in the town where I went to school as a kid. On the wall of the men's room someone wrote, "The Smith's kicked the shit out of the O'Brien's". Below that, someone wrote, "Yeah...and then they ate it". Always made me chuckle.
mingham97
7/7/2022 5:38pm
Magoofan wrote:
You aren't an idiot. We all make mistakes. I haven't been around as long as many of you fine people, my method is to not take...
You aren't an idiot. We all make mistakes. I haven't been around as long as many of you fine people, my method is to not take too much too seriously here on VItal. It's wild to watch some of the dog-piles around here.

I'm here for the news and the entertainment the site brings.

I do agree with you, there's a time for seriousness as well.
It does seem like the older generation get roped in the most when it comes to controversial posts on Facebook, Twitter, Vital etc. I’m not sure whether it’s because we were bought up with social media and are jaded by all the shit that gets posted (where as the older generation are relatively new to socials), or because they’ve seen too many radical ideas come to fruition in their life time such that the older generation feels the need to blow apart these ideas incase one of them gains traction
7/7/2022 5:49pm Edited Date/Time 7/7/2022 5:50pm
Forgive me for not wanting to wade through pages of drivel but can someone summarize what the massively impactful news is that is going to change the sport of motocross forever? I've been on pins and needles all week.
7/7/2022 5:58pm
Forgive me for not wanting to wade through pages of drivel but can someone summarize what the massively impactful news is that is going to change...
Forgive me for not wanting to wade through pages of drivel but can someone summarize what the massively impactful news is that is going to change the sport of motocross forever? I've been on pins and needles all week.
Anderson on the Pulp show next Monday.
ti473
7/7/2022 7:12pm Edited Date/Time 7/8/2022 4:54am
Forgive me for not wanting to wade through pages of drivel but can someone summarize what the massively impactful news is that is going to change...
Here's the cliff notes:

Steve Matthes puts out ambiguous tweet with likely a hyperbolic and sarcastic tone

Vital user reposts said tweet on Vitalmx

Speculations about aforementioned tweet begin

Some others go off on some wild tangential pissing match about something unrelated because they can't help themselves being argumentative

Hints are dropped by those in the know that original tweet probably has to do with Alex Martin's (aka Troll Train) impending retirement

Other vital users who had completely missed sarcasm in Steve Matthes' original TWEET are now pissed that it's not literally what it alluded to be, and are calling his journalism bullshit and click-baity. They are ready to leave the sport completely because of this.

All common sense is lost

Bears begin to appear

10 pager status is almost achieved

We still don't know what Steve Matthes' original tweet referred to for certain.
wb173
7/7/2022 7:58pm
Matthes is living his Howard Stern dream in podcasting... I recently read Howard Stern wants to run for President...
7/8/2022 6:09am
My girlfriend told me I need to get in touch with my feminine side..
So I crashed the car
Then got mad at her for no reason
And didn’t bring my wallet when we went for dinner..
plowboy
7/8/2022 6:39am
mingham97 wrote:
It does seem like the older generation get roped in the most when it comes to controversial posts on Facebook, Twitter, Vital etc. I’m not sure...
It does seem like the older generation get roped in the most when it comes to controversial posts on Facebook, Twitter, Vital etc. I’m not sure whether it’s because we were bought up with social media and are jaded by all the shit that gets posted (where as the older generation are relatively new to socials), or because they’ve seen too many radical ideas come to fruition in their life time such that the older generation feels the need to blow apart these ideas incase one of them gains traction
I definitely fit into the geezer category but I was a dumbass long before I got old. In this case, I had my head inverted and didn't pay attention to the fact that Steve didn't post his "insider info"...someone else did.

I hadn't ever seen Steve put anything like that directly on the board...so I got all pissy. Once I realized my mistake...I apologized to him and the rest of you guys. You can take away my youth...but you'll never take my ignorance.BlushWoohoo
daemon666
7/8/2022 6:49am
PNWMXer wrote:
Is not…Laughing
Magoofan wrote:
LMAO....

Reminds me of this.

kpiper wrote:
88FYNN88
7/8/2022 7:08am
Welp, we got our anwser....AMART is done after this year.
plowboy
7/8/2022 7:10am
I think you're right!
Pretty sure he has access to a track and a fair bit of knowledge. He'd make a good coach...unless he's got offers for other things. Hope darkside gets the skinny.
McG194
7/8/2022 7:58am
All I have to say about how this thread went off the rails is I will lay odds on what the Race Tech Rant is this coming Monday night.
tek14
7/8/2022 8:03am
Gonna change the SPORT forever...
gt80rider
7/8/2022 8:31am Edited Date/Time 7/8/2022 8:32am
wb173 wrote:
Matthes is living his Howard Stern dream in podcasting... I recently read Howard Stern wants to run for President...
oh yes... aspiring to be Hampton's Howie with the horse faced ex-pro wifey is a great thing.... LOL

we at 10 pages yet??? we gotta get there... I mean A-Mart retiring is well worth 10 pages

Post a reply to: “BIG PR coming out this week, gonna change the sport forever.” - @pulpmx

The Latest