“BIG PR coming out this week, gonna change the sport forever.” - @pulpmx

Graybeard
Fantasy
2310th
7/10/2022 6:47am
Woohoo! Ten pager for Troll Train! Great job, Amart!
PFitzG38
7/10/2022 7:04am
100%

The "inside joke" - if you were a bro, you'd know - attitude is so amateur it's cringe as hell.
plowboy wrote:
I don't have any heartache with fun and games. Life is too damn serious already. If the thread title or a comment from Matthes had a...
I don't have any heartache with fun and games. Life is too damn serious already. If the thread title or a comment from Matthes had a wink or chuckle attached...I'd have been all in. Wink wink, nudge nudge, know what I mean. But, I mistakenly thought a purported "insider" was about to reveal some sort of dreaded news for the sport. Don't I have egg on my faceBlush It's all good. I'd be willing to bet, that going forward, I'm not the only one that pays zero regard to ANY thing from Steve....fool me once....
😂 ha ha ha. that’s hilarious. Tell me again what a non-moto easily triggered snowflake you are
plowboy
7/10/2022 12:07pm
PFitzG38 wrote:
😂 ha ha ha. that’s hilarious. Tell me again what a non-moto easily triggered snowflake you are
I reckon you're right. But, I apologized at least 3 times in this thread. I'll try to do better...not because I give 2 shits about your opinion of me but because I want to be a better me.Smile
McG194
7/11/2022 5:19am
The funniest thing is that I was listening to the review pod and Matthes said that someone at Feld contacted DC and asked him what the scoop Matthes had was.

The Shop

Post a reply to: “BIG PR coming out this week, gonna change the sport forever.” - @pulpmx

The Latest