BB4...about Tomac takeout

NateDawg
3/6/2020 8:40am
To add balance, at the first triple crown, first race, Eli started in front of Kenny. Kenny passed him and disappeared. It seems Kenny was a...
To add balance, at the first triple crown, first race, Eli started in front of Kenny.
Kenny passed him and disappeared.

It seems Kenny was a little stronger early season & Eli is a little stronger now.

These head games might swing the balance back in Kenny’s favour. We’ll see.
NateDawg wrote:
Well Tomac stomped Roczen at Anaheim 2 and Oakland, so I don't know if that logic holds up. Roczen was better at Glendale but he also...
Well Tomac stomped Roczen at Anaheim 2 and Oakland, so I don't know if that logic holds up. Roczen was better at Glendale but he also got lucky with several red flags ruining Tomac's only good starts of the night.
Logic doesn’t come in to it- it’s fact. FACT- Eli has caught, passed and left Ken at some point this year. FACT- Ken has caught, passed...
Logic doesn’t come in to it- it’s fact.
FACT- Eli has caught, passed and left Ken at some point this year.
FACT- Ken has caught, passed and left Eli at some point this year.

It’s not up for argument- it happened.

Now when it comes to luck- yes Ken got lucky with the red flag at Glendale.
Eli got lucky twice this year with riders falling on the last lap or second to last lap.
St. Louis? Anderson & Osborn?
Last week?
I was referring to your claim that Roczen was stronger early in the season... Eli was clearly the fastest early in the season too so your logic doesn't hold up. And when has Roczen really run Eli down??

Btw, Anderson finished ahead of Tomac in St. Louis. For someone who's committed to "facts" you seem to get a lot of them wrong.
3/6/2020 9:01am
davistld01 wrote:
After previous comments were made here or on another thread about how unhinged Baggett is when he's involved in an on-track altercation...he seems pretty calm, cool...
After previous comments were made here or on another thread about how unhinged Baggett is when he's involved in an on-track altercation...he seems pretty calm, cool, collected, and mature here.
Exactly.... it's all the rabid fans who are unhinged.
Momus
3/6/2020 10:49am
VRR7 wrote:
This post made me look at this again. IMO - ET did not attempt to T bone or hit BB in anyway like Moosecan did. In...
This post made me look at this again. IMO - ET did not attempt to T bone or hit BB in anyway like Moosecan did. In fact all other riders railed the berm but BB did an almost square pivot and ET and BB racing lines came together. Unfortunate for both and appears non intentional by either rider.

BamBam - Took ET high on a corner and made the pass by making contact then got the same handed back the next corner - BamBam went insane - He clearly wanted to T bone Tomac in the sand but he was too slow. ET had to get away from that action and unfortunately that ended in a coming together with BB.

If ET truly wanted to park BB he would have ... taken him high .. which never happened the incident happened when BB was going extra square in the corner and while going low ! If BB railed the berm like the other 3 riders before him ( JA did cut lower as well trying to overtake) then ET and BB would never have made contact. So who you going to blame ET or BB ? IMO unfortunate racing indecent for both neither indented a parking ticket. BamBam he was so trying to park ET that was plain to see.
Exactly how I saw it.
A racing incident with #4 with Marcia going mental in mad persuit because he cannot handle that Tomac is a much faster rider.

When l first saw the footage l was prepared to think that Marcia in his insane rage may have booted or pegged Eli as he was down
bvm111
3/6/2020 11:13am
Are we still talking about this?

The Shop

Momus
3/6/2020 11:33am
bvm111 wrote:
Are we still talking about this?
Yes.
We haven't had to mention Cooper Webb at all this week.
MOTO1313
3/6/2020 11:42am
This entire scenario that left BB4 on the ground was the fault of that friggin goon rider #51. If Barcia hadn't been trying to take out Tomac, which is EXACTLY what he tried to do when they both went into that right hand bowl turn (Barcia behind Tomac) and Barcia bolted across the inside trying to nail Tomac. This is what made (or set up) Tomac wanting to get far, far away from Barcia and force the error where Tomac took out BB4. Barcia is a fucing menace.
motomike137
3/6/2020 11:53am
VRR7 wrote:
This post made me look at this again. IMO - ET did not attempt to T bone or hit BB in anyway like Moosecan did. In...
This post made me look at this again. IMO - ET did not attempt to T bone or hit BB in anyway like Moosecan did. In fact all other riders railed the berm but BB did an almost square pivot and ET and BB racing lines came together. Unfortunate for both and appears non intentional by either rider.

BamBam - Took ET high on a corner and made the pass by making contact then got the same handed back the next corner - BamBam went insane - He clearly wanted to T bone Tomac in the sand but he was too slow. ET had to get away from that action and unfortunately that ended in a coming together with BB.

If ET truly wanted to park BB he would have ... taken him high .. which never happened the incident happened when BB was going extra square in the corner and while going low ! If BB railed the berm like the other 3 riders before him ( JA did cut lower as well trying to overtake) then ET and BB would never have made contact. So who you going to blame ET or BB ? IMO unfortunate racing indecent for both neither indented a parking ticket. BamBam he was so trying to park ET that was plain to see.
Momus wrote:
Exactly how I saw it. A racing incident with #4 with Marcia going mental in mad persuit because he cannot handle that Tomac is a much...
Exactly how I saw it.
A racing incident with #4 with Marcia going mental in mad persuit because he cannot handle that Tomac is a much faster rider.

When l first saw the footage l was prepared to think that Marcia in his insane rage may have booted or pegged Eli as he was down
Dude your nicknames for Justin are hilarious!
nealb129
3/6/2020 12:36pm
MOTO1313 wrote:
This entire scenario that left BB4 on the ground was the fault of that friggin goon rider #51. If Barcia hadn't been trying to take out...
This entire scenario that left BB4 on the ground was the fault of that friggin goon rider #51. If Barcia hadn't been trying to take out Tomac, which is EXACTLY what he tried to do when they both went into that right hand bowl turn (Barcia behind Tomac) and Barcia bolted across the inside trying to nail Tomac. This is what made (or set up) Tomac wanting to get far, far away from Barcia and force the error where Tomac took out BB4. Barcia is a fucing menace.
Good for barcia on figuring out a new strategy to pass guys. instead of passing guys on two wheels, scare them into crashing and roll on by.
3/6/2020 1:21pm Edited Date/Time 3/6/2020 1:27pm
Hes taken this much better than Barcia has and he got put on the ground...

struth
3/6/2020 1:56pm
VRR7 wrote:

You blind bagget took same line as anderson...bagget was exting corner tomac taking his own made up line
3/6/2020 10:50pm
NateDawg wrote:
Well Tomac stomped Roczen at Anaheim 2 and Oakland, so I don't know if that logic holds up. Roczen was better at Glendale but he also...
Well Tomac stomped Roczen at Anaheim 2 and Oakland, so I don't know if that logic holds up. Roczen was better at Glendale but he also got lucky with several red flags ruining Tomac's only good starts of the night.
Logic doesn’t come in to it- it’s fact. FACT- Eli has caught, passed and left Ken at some point this year. FACT- Ken has caught, passed...
Logic doesn’t come in to it- it’s fact.
FACT- Eli has caught, passed and left Ken at some point this year.
FACT- Ken has caught, passed and left Eli at some point this year.

It’s not up for argument- it happened.

Now when it comes to luck- yes Ken got lucky with the red flag at Glendale.
Eli got lucky twice this year with riders falling on the last lap or second to last lap.
St. Louis? Anderson & Osborn?
Last week?
NateDawg wrote:
I was referring to your claim that Roczen was stronger early in the season... Eli was clearly the fastest early in the season too so your...
I was referring to your claim that Roczen was stronger early in the season... Eli was clearly the fastest early in the season too so your logic doesn't hold up. And when has Roczen really run Eli down??

Btw, Anderson finished ahead of Tomac in St. Louis. For someone who's committed to "facts" you seem to get a lot of them wrong.
At this point I question your rationale.

Ok, I got the riders wrong- At St Louis Eli got lucky when Adam & Osborne crashed on the last lap. He was half a lap away from finishing two places lower than he scored.

And Roczen WAS overall stronger than Eli in the early season. Look at the season stats at that point in time.

ELI vs. KEN
Avg quali. 3.5. 1.8
Hole shots. 0. 4
Laps lead. 25. 43
Avg finish. 3.0. 2.6
Points. 110. 113

The only thing is that Eli has had worse starts and has moved through the pack more. But that’s irrelevant- at the close of round 5 of 17, Kenny had proved to be in charge.

Post a reply to: BB4...about Tomac takeout

The Latest