BAYLE HOSPITALIZED WITH CORONAVIRUS

Bigfoot
Edited Date/Time 4/11/2020 10:54am
French legend Jean Michel Bayle has been placed in hospital with Coronavirus symptoms. He put a message on his social media.

“Thank you for all your messages," Bayle said. "Photos to wish me my birthday. I couldn’t really take advantage of it because since the beginning of the lockdown I had the light symptoms of Covid19, it got complicated during my birthday with breathing problems, so a little hospital stay to check my health condition. Normally the hardest is over and with rest everything should be in order. You don’t have to wish me “good luck”, “you’re a champion” or “you’re gonna be okay”, I would rather have this message let you understand that no one is safe from this virus, that you owe for your health, out of respect to others and caregivers strictly comply with the current lockdown instructions.”

https://www.mxlarge.com/news/jean-michel-bayle-coronavirus

|
KX500
4/10/2020 9:26am
Can't think of a bigger 'what if' in US MX/SX than JMB.

As well as he did in the short time he was here - What if he'd stayed and raced until he was 35?

The Shop

Forty
4/10/2020 9:45am
Good advice from JMB.
bayodome
Fantasy
4305th
4/10/2020 9:48am
JMB was the first rider/industry person I saw that urged everyone to stop riding and to take this situation and the well-being of others, seriously.

Truly hoping my first favorite rider good health (even though that's not what he's concerned about), and also urge everyone to give "respect to others and caregivers strictly comply with the current lockdown instructions.
motokawi818
4/10/2020 11:58am Edited Date/Time 4/10/2020 11:58am
Prayers for a speedy and full recovery to you JMB... along with the rest of the world.
Finally changing your tune?
4/10/2020 12:15pm
Prayers for a speedy and full recovery to you JMB... along with the rest of the world.
How about we not turn this thread into another pissing match....

I pray for the world and all those who have contracted this. I know someone personally who has COVID... she is doing well.

My stance/tune has not changed.

Keep a level head, be rational, be safe. I'm not a fan of overreacting sheeple and the media feeding the panic.

motokawi818
4/10/2020 12:57pm Edited Date/Time 4/10/2020 1:00pm
How about we not turn this thread into another pissing match.... I pray for the world and all those who have contracted this. I know someone...

I pray for the world and all those who have contracted this. I know someone personally who has COVID... she is doing well.

Keep a level head, be rational, be safe. I'm not a fan of overreacting sheeple and the media feeding the panic.

The thing is calling people overreacting sheeple, comparing it to car crashes, flu, cancer, and other stuff is very dangerous. it downplays and normalizes it so some people might think riskier actions are OK. I mean people are going around licking and coughing on items at the store.

This is more serious than the flu, you don’t see ex-pros posting about being hospitalized for the flu. Everyone’s argument has just been respecting this virus, it’s more dangerous than the flu, but definitely don’t freak out and panic. Respect it, be careful, and practice safe handwashing and cleaning techniques.

Also, this is 100% the place to post this again. If you read Bayles post, this is the message he is trying to convey. He literally says he doesn’t want or care about the good luck or thoughts and prayers stuff. Just that his message to watch out for your health and respect the health care workers is passed on.
4/10/2020 1:24pm
KX500 wrote:
Can't think of a bigger 'what if' in US MX/SX than JMB. As well as he did in the short time he was here - What...
Can't think of a bigger 'what if' in US MX/SX than JMB.

As well as he did in the short time he was here - What if he'd stayed and raced until he was 35?
MC would have less titles if he stayed
Forty
4/10/2020 7:23pm
Yeah man! We’d rather discuss how many hours one gets on a pair of boots and how do you know when your front tire is wore out or where can I find a large gear bag or what pro wears a knee brace? Good God. Wait. Send a picture of your tool box. Also, will the pipe from my 1981 yz fit my 2018. All kinds of subjects that should be discussed before good advice from a good source. Someone that actually has the Virus. Damn!.

More wine! Paulie ! More wine.
motokawi818
4/10/2020 7:53pm
Forty wrote:
Yeah man! We’d rather discuss how many hours one gets on a pair of boots and how do you know when your front tire is wore...
Yeah man! We’d rather discuss how many hours one gets on a pair of boots and how do you know when your front tire is wore out or where can I find a large gear bag or what pro wears a knee brace? Good God. Wait. Send a picture of your tool box. Also, will the pipe from my 1981 yz fit my 2018. All kinds of subjects that should be discussed before good advice from a good source. Someone that actually has the Virus. Damn!.

Seriously! A multi-time champion in our sport is hospitalized. Definitely goes against what some of the louder posters lately believe, no wonder they're letting it fall.
captmoto
4/10/2020 11:16pm Edited Date/Time 4/10/2020 11:16pm
Forty wrote:
Yeah man! We’d rather discuss how many hours one gets on a pair of boots and how do you know when your front tire is wore...

How about a good old fashioned best gear oil argument.
kx254f
4/11/2020 6:39am Edited Date/Time 4/11/2020 6:40am
How about we not turn this thread into another pissing match.... I pray for the world and all those who have contracted this. I know someone...

Has there ever been a vital thread that hasn’t turned into a pissing match?

Not sure I’ve seen one other than the “show and tell” type of threads.

The information posted here on vital is great but by the time a thread rolls page two, it’s already partly turned into people injecting their opinions onto others and out pukes the emotional baggage of the vitard community.
4/11/2020 7:09am
Forty wrote:

Don’t forget spoke with my wallet or whatever else
Gotta love looking at a photo of a stock bike on a trailer wooooo 🥳🥳
lumpy790
4/11/2020 10:54am
This is something that can not be hidden under a rock.

The current number is 20.057 Americans have died because of this. There is not a rock big enough to hide all the graves and families that have lost a loved one under it.
motokawi818
4/11/2020 1:59pm
lumpy790 wrote:
This is something that can not be hidden under a rock. The current number is 20.057 Americans have died because of this. There is not a...
This is something that can not be hidden under a rock.

The current number is 20.057 Americans have died because of this. There is not a rock big enough to hide all the graves and families that have lost a loved one under it.
It's been crazy on here. We've had actual vital posters suffering from the virus, phds, and other healthcare professionals all posting and giving unbiased information about whats going on and some posters will still absolutely ignore it. There's a difference between thinking people are doomsday prepping a little too much and what some people on here are posting.

Post a reply to: BAYLE HOSPITALIZED WITH CORONAVIRUS

The Latest