BAM BAM Thank you Mam

Related:
Create New Tag

9/4/2020 10:05 PM

Diggin how JB is riding last two Races. Reminds me of Hannah when he had to be aggressive to make a Championship run.
MX needs more BAM BAM.
No whiners aloud

|

I was a third-string dreamer on a second-place team~ Luke Combs

9/4/2020 10:18 PM

Barcia is on fire. Respect to him!

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

9/4/2020 10:27 PM

They need to bring the split screen back and just keep the camera on him. Love AC’s podium speech too.

|

9/5/2020 3:51 AM

Bam Bam sure is fun to watch when he’s on.

|

9/5/2020 5:09 AM

First moto he was back in the 20s and made it all the way to 6th. So many hard charger awards he needs to wear a go pro.

|

9/5/2020 5:57 AM

spimx wrote:

First moto he was back in the 20s and made it all the way to 6th. So many hard charger awards he needs to wear a go pro.

I believe I saw him in 33rd in the beginning. Hard charger for sure!

|

9/5/2020 6:22 AM

spimx wrote:

First moto he was back in the 20s and made it all the way to 6th. So many hard charger awards he needs to wear a go pro.

aeffertz wrote:

I believe I saw him in 33rd in the beginning. Hard charger for sure!

went down in first turn, got up in 40th.

|

Instagram - @MxCulture

9/5/2020 6:46 AM

And that's what it is so maddening to those cutting the checks.....

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

9/5/2020 6:54 AM

Yeah first moto could see him moving up but no mention until the very end on the broadcast

|

9/5/2020 6:59 AM

Hes......the man...

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

9/5/2020 7:20 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/5/2020 7:20 AM

Fun to watch when he's on! Most entertaining on the track. Put him on a 350 and boom!

|

9/5/2020 7:38 AM

peltier626 wrote:

Fun to watch when he's on! Most entertaining on the track. Put him on a 350 and boom!

You may be on to something there! If any pro could make use of the 350 top end scream its Barcia. That guy is always wide open bouncing off the limiter. I think he probably would be faster on the 350 with its extra rev range. KTM would be smart to pick him up and add a 3rd rider but on the 350. It would sure be fun to watch! Dude is an animal. Always fun to watch.

|

9/5/2020 7:47 AM

MX Culture wrote:

went down in first turn, got up in 40th.

And not a single mention of it on the broadcast. Dude is 3rd in points and neither Weege or GL picked up on it. That was an epic charge and the last 10 min was a full on blitz.

|

9/5/2020 9:26 AM

I'd literally pay money to watch a couple 35min helmet cams from Justin. Would be a wild ride for sure.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

9/5/2020 9:37 AM

Can't wait to hear him bitch and moan about dirty riders in the coming weeks. Can dish out, but certainly can't take it when it comes back.



|

9/5/2020 9:48 AM

dsmith wrote:

Hes......the man...

He’s The man for his time and place

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

9/5/2020 9:54 AM

I really enjoyed watching him, I wish he wore a GoPro it would be fun to watch that! But also irritated that we didn’t get to see him haul ass from 40th to 6th in moto 1 AND we didn’t get to watch him make up 2 seconds on the final lap in moto 2 to pass AC for 2nd place. We just watched Osbourne coast to the finish line. Lame.

|

2015 Husqvarna FE501s
2018 Husqvarna TX300
2019 Yamaha YZ250F

9/5/2020 10:13 AM

As fun as it is to see him ride on the edge why can't he just pass clean? Twice he rode right up into AC like a bitch.

|

9/5/2020 10:17 AM

MX Culture wrote:

went down in first turn, got up in 40th.

Photo
|

9/5/2020 10:55 AM

aeffertz wrote:

I believe I saw him in 33rd in the beginning. Hard charger for sure!

MX Culture wrote:

went down in first turn, got up in 40th.

GuyB wrote: Photo

Hey Steve , quick question. Years ago we got some full length moto's from guy's like RV and Stew that Go-Pro shared. How come they never share those any more? Why is it always just 3 - 5min clips and highlights? Is there a Go-Pro guy at the track collecting the camera's and video from the rider's , that you could ask?

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

9/5/2020 11:00 AM

MX Culture wrote:

went down in first turn, got up in 40th.

GuyB wrote: Photo

jeffro503 wrote:

Hey Steve , quick question. Years ago we got some full length moto's from guy's like RV and Stew that Go-Pro shared. How come they never share those any more? Why is it always just 3 - 5min clips and highlights? Is there a Go-Pro guy at the track collecting the camera's and video from the rider's , that you could ask?

Photo
|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

9/5/2020 11:03 AM

GuyB wrote: Photo

jeffro503 wrote:

Hey Steve , quick question. Years ago we got some full length moto's from guy's like RV and Stew that Go-Pro shared. How come they never share those any more? Why is it always just 3 - 5min clips and highlights? Is there a Go-Pro guy at the track collecting the camera's and video from the rider's , that you could ask?

-MAVERICK- wrote: Photo

#6.........so DC is who we need to ask!!??

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

9/5/2020 11:07 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

Hey Steve , quick question. Years ago we got some full length moto's from guy's like RV and Stew that Go-Pro shared. How come they never share those any more? Why is it always just 3 - 5min clips and highlights? Is there a Go-Pro guy at the track collecting the camera's and video from the rider's , that you could ask?

-MAVERICK- wrote: Photo

jeffro503 wrote:

#6.........so DC is who we need to ask!!??

Well, someone from MX Sports Pro Racing.

Maybe DC can chime in.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

9/5/2020 11:10 AM

Definite props to Bam Bam, with a slight head nod and wink to RV. Team work makes the dream work.

|

9/5/2020 12:19 PM

Good to see JB51 feeling his mojo..

|

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

9/5/2020 12:20 PM

It's been damn good to watch it ride like that! I hope he keeps it going and get better starts

|

Rather be a racer for a time than a spectator for a lifetime..

9/5/2020 12:57 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Hey Steve , quick question. Years ago we got some full length moto's from guy's like RV and Stew that Go-Pro shared. How come they never share those any more? Why is it always just 3 - 5min clips and highlights? Is there a Go-Pro guy at the track collecting the camera's and video from the rider's , that you could ask?

Yes, GoPro has a guy at the races.

I'd guess the answer is two-fold.

One is that you never know how long the footage is going to go before it the camera gets covered up in mud. For the Loretta's rounds, that could have been 15 feet out of the gate with the amount of standing water on the start straights. Even at Ironman, which was relatively (compared to the Loretta's rounds), the amount of roost on cameras was substantial. I'll just leave this photo here.

Photo

Secondly, with NBC being the rights-holder for the footage, there may be a time limit to what people can use commercially.

|

9/5/2020 1:09 PM

GuyB wrote: Photo

jeffro503 wrote:

Hey Steve , quick question. Years ago we got some full length moto's from guy's like RV and Stew that Go-Pro shared. How come they never share those any more? Why is it always just 3 - 5min clips and highlights? Is there a Go-Pro guy at the track collecting the camera's and video from the rider's , that you could ask?

GuyB wrote:

Yes, GoPro has a guy at the races.

I'd guess the answer is two-fold.

One is that you never know how long the footage is going to go before it the camera gets covered up in mud. For the Loretta's rounds, that could have been 15 feet out of the gate with the amount of standing water on the start straights. Even at Ironman, which was relatively (compared to the Loretta's rounds), the amount of roost on cameras was substantial. I'll just leave this photo here.

Photo

Secondly, with NBC being the rights-holder for the footage, there may be a time limit to what people can use commercially.

So what you are saying then, is that there may be a market for a miniature sized, battery powered roll off system for GoPro's. wink

|

9/5/2020 1:11 PM

downard254 wrote:

So what you are saying then, is that there may be a market for a miniature sized, battery powered roll off system for GoPro's. wink

I was thinking more along the line of teeny-tiny tear-offs.

|

9/5/2020 1:21 PM

GuyB wrote:

Yes, GoPro has a guy at the races.

I'd guess the answer is two-fold.

One is that you never know how long the footage is going to go before it the camera gets covered up in mud. For the Loretta's rounds, that could have been 15 feet out of the gate with the amount of standing water on the start straights. Even at Ironman, which was relatively (compared to the Loretta's rounds), the amount of roost on cameras was substantial. I'll just leave this photo here.

Photo

Secondly, with NBC being the rights-holder for the footage, there may be a time limit to what people can use commercially.

downard254 wrote:

So what you are saying then, is that there may be a market for a miniature sized, battery powered roll off system for GoPro's. wink

GuyB wrote:

I was thinking more along the line of teeny-tiny tear-offs.

When the boys start pulling tear offs from their go pros while sideways on the Holeshot is the day I’m officially out.

I can’t pull one riding through the pits!

|