Az ,Cali ,Nv ,Ut riders gotta get out to CalCity Mx

MxRyder
To my fellow Mxrs...i happen to be a very harsh critic of tracks....and if you never been to CalCityMx you need to go online and take apeek at their webpage...that dirt is the very finest prepped terrain you will find in Socal...and it stays that way all day....deep breaking bumps...great forming muilt lined ruts...and their layouy has incrediable flow.....do yourself a favor,and get out here you will be impressed by the amount of effort this guy puts into his track....ive been hooked for 3weekend in a row.....and i have no problem calling out someones lack of effort to their faces when it comes to lack of effort or unsafe conditions.....this guy is really making a class act level of commitment to the riders who come out and ride and race here....CalCityMx is setting the bar on track prep and alot of the others are a distance 2nd.....Pala is the next one who do a fanatastic job.....alot of the others are hard as a rock and or a blown out mess by 11p.m.....due to the lack of using all the equipment to it full extent....u want all day loam....go to CalCity Mx....closet thing you will get to that prime eastcoast loam in Socal....
|
Wildeye511
11/5/2016 7:49am
+1 on that. I rode out there a few years ago with my buddy from Ridgecrest. Great track and was never really busy. They definitely put a lot of work into the track.
bdp93
11/5/2016 7:54am
Someone have pics of it?
Wildeye511
11/5/2016 8:03am Edited Date/Time 11/5/2016 8:04am
My buddy does, but he is a bit behind in the digital age, so I don't have a way to get them from him to post. Here is their website,

http://www.calcitymx.com/

The Shop

Hallzilla
11/5/2016 1:47pm
Been riding there since they opened, although not as much as I'd like to anymore. Used to consider myself their best customer. John and his Family take pride in CCMX and are GREAT people. Doesn't matter what day they are open... always consistently good. Check it out !
Urseth727
11/5/2016 4:03pm
I went there once years ago and it was bitchin. I was visiting some of my family in Ridgecrest so I wanted to ride something fairly close.
I was completely surprised by the prep that went in there. There was like 5-10 ppl riding that day and the track was cherry all day!
MxRyder
11/5/2016 6:19pm Edited Date/Time 11/5/2016 6:21pm
Im always leaving my phone in the truck and forget to take pics...im aweful about that kinda thing...but check out their instagram/Fb/and their regular website....im very serious ,this is the closest that the west coast will ever get to the deep loamy east coast dirt.....just got back from there and damn the rip was deep and the ruts were fast and formed up nice......the largest triple which is about 115ft in the back added abit more downside which was perfect...the front triple is about 115ft as well and has the perfect landing entering a high speed loamy sweeper.....damn track is just sick!.....im a die hard Glen helen and pala guy...and although calcity isnt quite that size...the owner has really figured out a incrediable flow...great corners...jumps...a nice hip on the inside of a semi incline off cambered corner....not to mention he got a nice large roller section which is loamy and great training.......dirt starting gate......track is ON POINT....id like to see more guys out there that can moto hard....work the ruts in deeper and create larger breaking bumps...1Try and you will have found a track that will cause a addiction!.....see you all soon ......357
snackfedbear
11/5/2016 6:43pm
Gotta say, you guys are right about this track. When driving in you would never expect the dirt to be as good as it is seeing as how all the terrain around and leading up to makes you think you're in Barstow, but it's titz.
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
11/5/2016 6:54pm
I'm glad to see everyone giving good props to John and his family. They put a lot of blood, sweat and tears into that facility. The prep is always on point and even when there is a race with hundreds off riders, the track is still fun to ride.

If you have the opportunity to ride there, it's worth the drive. There's thousands of acres of land surrounding the track, you can bring the family and make a weekend of it. Free camping and you can ride into town legally on your bikes/ ATV/UTV's.

Post a reply to: Az ,Cali ,Nv ,Ut riders gotta get out to CalCity Mx

The Latest