Axell Hodges ride outdoors or sx?

Mr. Afterbar
7/14/2020 8:03pm
All these guys saying he’s smart for doing something besides racing to make money on a dirt bike because it’s tough and dangerous are clearly not racers.
7/14/2020 8:43pm
I worked on this video with Axell for X Games. A short bio of his career
I worked on this video with Axell for X Games. A short bio of his career
Kid can ride, but is he next Level dirt bike pilot. Gold medals mean what? Only way to reach next level status is to rip a 900 ft cliff, get bike upside into a backwards whip. Then free fall 1,600 feet off a ski flying drop. That how I started riding. Trespassing tooSmile
7/14/2020 11:23pm
Physically yes, mentally no. He just doesn’t have the right mindset to compete with the best in the world.
7/15/2020 4:53am
Physically yes, mentally no. He just doesn’t have the right mindset to compete with the best in the world.
How on earth would you know that?

The Shop

7/15/2020 5:15pm
You know the old saying. I was on Fire that day. Or you can be the Fire. Then your always on Fire. Or are you afraid of Fire. I choose to be the Fire.Smile But please don,t play with Fire, this message is from cigar smoky bear.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
7/15/2020 5:55pm
He is a great free rider, but he has never been fast. He would wallow around in 30–40 outdoors and a 10-20 lcq supercross guy.

As far as money, he has a million followers on insta and 5 million views per video on YouTube, it’s very possible he makes 500k a year. Freestyle isn’t the money maker it use to be, guys aren’t making a million dollars unless they’re getting millions of views.
7/15/2020 8:03pm
Kid can ride, but is he next Level dirt bike pilot. Gold medals mean what? Only way to reach next level status is to rip a...
Kid can ride, but is he next Level dirt bike pilot. Gold medals mean what? Only way to reach next level status is to rip a 900 ft cliff, get bike upside into a backwards whip. Then free fall 1,600 feet off a ski flying drop. That how I started riding. Trespassing tooSmile
Who are you?
Kyle978
7/15/2020 8:52pm Edited Date/Time 7/15/2020 8:53pm
UpTiTe wrote:
He is a great free rider, but he has never been fast. He would wallow around in 30–40 outdoors and a 10-20 lcq supercross guy. As...
He is a great free rider, but he has never been fast. He would wallow around in 30–40 outdoors and a 10-20 lcq supercross guy.

As far as money, he has a million followers on insta and 5 million views per video on YouTube, it’s very possible he makes 500k a year. Freestyle isn’t the money maker it use to be, guys aren’t making a million dollars unless they’re getting millions of views.
What is your definition of fast?

Because he is faster than 99.9999999% of people who have ever ridden a motorcycle, just maybe not as fast as 40-50 other people in the world who make a great living racing currently.

Just making sure no one gets confused that he flies by any of you like you're standing still.
mwssquad827
7/15/2020 10:16pm
UpTiTe wrote:
He is a great free rider, but he has never been fast. He would wallow around in 30–40 outdoors and a 10-20 lcq supercross guy. As...

Kyle978 wrote:
What is your definition of fast? Because he is faster than 99.9999999% of people who have ever ridden a motorcycle, just maybe not as fast as...

Because he is faster than 99.9999999% of people who have ever ridden a motorcycle, just maybe not as fast as 40-50 other people in the world who make a great living racing currently.

Just making sure no one gets confused that he flies by any of you like you're standing still.
He is fast than me your correct but 99.999% riders?? Cmon dude! he is way faster than me and a legit ass rider like I said but He would struggle racing sx and for sure struggle with mx.. no diss..
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
7/16/2020 5:34am
UpTiTe wrote:

Kyle978 wrote:
What is your definition of fast? Because he is faster than 99.9999999% of people who have ever ridden a motorcycle, just maybe not as fast as...

He got 20 at LLs. Right now he would get 10 in the B class at LLs. He would absolutely not make a main.

He would probably be top 10 local pro at Glenhellen, so I guess if that’s fast to you, then he is fast.
fourfourone
7/16/2020 7:13am
UpTiTe wrote:

Kyle978 wrote:

UpTiTe wrote:
He got 20 at LLs. Right now he would get 10 in the B class at LLs. He would absolutely not make a main. He would...
He got 20 at LLs. Right now he would get 10 in the B class at LLs. He would absolutely not make a main.

He would probably be top 10 local pro at Glenhellen, so I guess if that’s fast to you, then he is fast.
All your doing is making a piss poor guess.
Mr. Ted
Fantasy
1623rd
7/16/2020 7:36am
There's really no upside for Axell to go race again. Unless he wanted to do that because of passion. He gets to have fun, ride where and when he wants and gets paid. What could possibly be better?
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
7/16/2020 8:21am
Kyle978 wrote:

UpTiTe wrote:
He got 20 at LLs. Right now he would get 10 in the B class at LLs. He would absolutely not make a main. He would...

All your doing is making a piss poor guess.
Naw, I’m a pretty good judge of speed and talent and I’ve seen him go quite a few times. Good rider, just not considerably fast. It’s pretty much the same with most freestyle guys, great riders, just not fast.

Not a burn, just truth. The guy has life made, makes a few hundred grand a year playing in a motorcycle.
Kyle978
7/16/2020 8:43am Edited Date/Time 7/16/2020 7:02pm
UpTiTe wrote:
Naw, I’m a pretty good judge of speed and talent and I’ve seen him go quite a few times. Good rider, just not considerably fast. It’s...
Naw, I’m a pretty good judge of speed and talent and I’ve seen him go quite a few times. Good rider, just not considerably fast. It’s pretty much the same with most freestyle guys, great riders, just not fast.

Not a burn, just truth. The guy has life made, makes a few hundred grand a year playing in a motorcycle.
Well sir, since you are a good judge of speed and talent, you’d recognize he is just a hair off elite speed. Especially for a few laps. He is literally just a few seconds off our tops guys, trust me.

I just want it crystal clear that this dude is ridiculously fast, and puts on a show any time he goes to the track.
USA
Fantasy
428th
7/17/2020 9:40pm
UpTiTe wrote:
Naw, I’m a pretty good judge of speed and talent and I’ve seen him go quite a few times. Good rider, just not considerably fast. It’s...

Kyle978 wrote:
Well sir, since you are a good judge of speed and talent, you’d recognize he is just a hair off elite speed. Especially for a few...
Well sir, since you are a good judge of speed and talent, you’d recognize he is just a hair off elite speed. Especially for a few laps. He is literally just a few seconds off our tops guys, trust me.

I just want it crystal clear that this dude is ridiculously fast, and puts on a show any time he goes to the track.
Brian Deegan won a 125 supercross. Axell is a badass on a bike, but dont discredit the talent of the monsters on the professional circuits..

Post a reply to: Axell Hodges ride outdoors or sx?

The Latest