Axell Hodges Real Moto Drama

Related:
Create New Tag

6/8/2018 9:35 PM

So as we all know, it's that time of the year again. Real Moto shoots are in full effect and everyone is out trying to come up with the most entertaining 90 second video that will hopefully earn them the gold. For the most part, everyone keeps to themselves and you won't hear much about what each rider is doing until they release their video. This year it seems some of the crew working on Axell's video let it slip that Axell is bringing a new trick to the table that no one has ever done before. It's a badass trick and props to Axell for pulling it off.

But I'm not here to talk about the trick, rather the slimy move Connor Ericsson (aka Buttery) tried to pull to ruin Axell's video. Apparently someone shared the details of this new trick with Connor. Rather than being happy for his once-friend Axell, he came up with a plan to ruin all of the hype behind his video. He figured he could get someone to do the same trick, but since Axell can't release his video until August 22nd, he'd be able to release it just days before, completely ruining the originality of the trick. He convinced Josh Hill that he should do it, and Josh agreed. Him and Josh have been working on doing the same exact trick over at Brian Deegan's house for the past couple of days (I'm sure some of you have seen the Snapchats and Instagram stories of them there).

Fate was on Axell's side though. The Hodges family are closely tied in with Monster, who just so happens to pay Josh's salary. They caught wind of this stunt and Monster threatened to fire Josh if he went through with it. Apparently Hill is still working on the trick but he's not allowed to release it until after Axell.

It's crazy that someone who smiles and shakes the hands of all his fans behaves like this behind closed doors. How small of a person do you have to be to make it your goal to wreck someone else's accomplishments?

|

6/8/2018 9:41 PM

No one cares except for the 6 people involved.

|

6/8/2018 9:42 PM

It's the Militia Flip all over again.

|

Greg D.
2018 yz250f

6/8/2018 9:47 PM

All this does is build more hype

|

6/8/2018 9:54 PM

There's two words in your title that shouldn't be

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

6/8/2018 9:56 PM

jemcee wrote:

There's two words in your title that shouldn't be

Exactly.

|

6/8/2018 10:01 PM

nobody cares... buttery is the man and if you dont agree, get a clue!

|

6/8/2018 10:26 PM

Joined today and only post is this? Clearly an unbiased, intention free post

|

6/8/2018 10:38 PM

Character - not sure jh75 has it

|

6/8/2018 11:26 PM

Would I be totally out of line if I said " I completely couldn't give two shit's , about two dudes having a pissing match over a stupid dirt bike trick " ???

Whoever does it first , and then posts the video.........guess what?

I just wasted 27 seconds replying to this thread.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Ezza is Da man!

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

6/8/2018 11:52 PM

Another person out for Connor. Shocker.

|

6/9/2018 3:21 AM

What could Axell possibly do that Travis hasnt already done?

|

6/9/2018 3:21 AM

I knew not to click this...…….I swear I knew better...……..

im creating a new "vital stupid thread I knew not to click rule"---- 50 push ups and squats if I click it and my iq drops,eyes glaze over,mouth drool or head hurts after reading..if I reply it moves to 100. I should be a beast by Independence day.

|

If I'm healthy enough to complain. I shouldn't be complaining.

6/9/2018 4:25 AM

Best trick is the most stupid thing they compete for on dirt bikes... Maybe worse than quads

|

6/9/2018 4:28 AM

|

6/9/2018 4:33 AM

Is this about the fight that larry was rambling about on his instastory ? He mentioned Hills name and another guy and a chick getting punched in the face.

|

6/9/2018 4:36 AM

I refuse to watch anything by buttery, his little cult following has always seemed strange to me as well.

|

6/9/2018 4:45 AM

Joe512 wrote:

I refuse to watch anything by buttery, his little cult following has always seemed strange to me as well.

Yes, very weird. Why don't you drama queens get out and ride your dirt bike instead of gossiping about social media losers.

|

6/9/2018 5:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/9/2018 5:17 AM

Monster = Douche
Hill = Doucher
Axxel/ Dirt Shark = Super Douche

I try not watch any of their garbage. To me all 4 are up there with the dumbasses riding wheelies in the streets.

|

6/9/2018 5:32 AM

Needs Photo

|

6/9/2018 6:27 AM

Did they call the cops on buttery like that time they called the cops on Link? Lol

|

6/9/2018 6:57 AM

gnarwhip wrote:

Did they call the cops on buttery like that time they called the cops on Link? Lol

Who is this buttery and what is his claim to fame, Instagram? Is he like a pro level rider or just some dude?

|

6/9/2018 7:07 AM

I would rather shave my balls with broken glass than care what some social media freestyle idiots are fighting about.

|

6/9/2018 7:07 AM

Triple Lindy?

|

6/9/2018 7:08 AM

Rupert X wrote:

Needs Photo

Best part of the thread! Thanks Rup

|

6/9/2018 7:09 AM

Seems odd because I thought josh hill and axels older brother who does dirtshark were good friends? I could be wrong. But then again look who were talking about. In the end I don’t care

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

6/9/2018 7:29 AM

gnarwhip wrote:

Buttery was another name mentioned as being in the fight .

|

6/9/2018 7:38 AM

All that's missing is an inked up chick gargling ballsack of multiple dudes and you have an episode
of "The Real Flat Billers of So Cal".

|

6/9/2018 7:39 AM

Lastander wrote:

You do know that there are lots of guys that have done stiff Travis hasn’t, right? Travis even says all the time that the guys on Nitro Tour are doing stuff for warm up that he would never try.

|

6/9/2018 7:45 AM

Lastander wrote:

Kennyfreemoney wrote:

You do know that there are lots of guys that have done stiff Travis hasn’t, right? Travis even says all the time that the guys ...more

Yes, tricks that include double backflip heelklickers.
Axell has been doing ninja nacs and double grabs, stuff that Travis did in 2001.(other than the backflip last year)
What does Axell have in his trickbag that Sheeny and Mcneil doesent? Tom Pages?

|