2/19/2021 6:40pm
I feel for his valves 😆

He’s a beast
Tomok
2/19/2021 6:51pm
He looks comfortable.
FlaNard
2/19/2021 7:55pm
The guy is special. Period. The talent required for this is really something else. It’s easy to forget how gnarly this would all be in person as well. Video never does the crazy stuff justice.
davis224
Fantasy
165th
2/19/2021 8:28pm
Not the most difficult/crazy part, but the wheelie/stoppie/wheelie/stoppie over the different faces of the jumps looks smooth and fun as hell.

The Shop

tingo
2/19/2021 8:52pm
Cool to read a thread on here with zero negativity. Everybody is just floored. Homeboy (and the whole team behind the vid) absolutely crushed this. Things that were awesome in this vid: the track, the location, the riding, the filming, the editing, the music, the flying, and last but not least...that ass.
AMDnutt
2/19/2021 10:33pm
UNREAL! Talent for daaaaays, total beast!
sumdood
Fantasy
1282nd
2/20/2021 1:27am
Holy shit ! Talk about Having to hit everything perfect geeezuuus... Fun but also scary to watch. The 62 year old father in me had me holding my breath.
creature654
Fantasy
79th
2/20/2021 2:29am
Ok so no doubt axel is a super talented jumper, we all know this. But the things being said in this thread make me cringeeeee. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that you could give a back of the pack pro like Nagy this set up and he would also look impressive, let alone a generational talent like ken or Eli who would probably do things out there that you don’t even think are possible just like they do in SX week after week....Well what if we don’t wanna see someone go through it as fast as possible?ok then we can have jacko, Harry bink or one of the other 30 top FMX bros that would make the backflip wheelies look just adorable...Naa bro we don’t like tricks we wanna see free riding, well I’m sure seely, Beremen, or especially Raha would also flow the course with more style. Not even worth a second look IMO, you could just go to his chicks OnlyFans for that. Overhyped and overproduced.

Downvote if you agree!
davis224
Fantasy
165th
2/20/2021 4:14am
Ok so no doubt axel is a super talented jumper, we all know this. But the things being said in this thread make me cringeeeee. There...
Ok so no doubt axel is a super talented jumper, we all know this. But the things being said in this thread make me cringeeeee. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that you could give a back of the pack pro like Nagy this set up and he would also look impressive, let alone a generational talent like ken or Eli who would probably do things out there that you don’t even think are possible just like they do in SX week after week....Well what if we don’t wanna see someone go through it as fast as possible?ok then we can have jacko, Harry bink or one of the other 30 top FMX bros that would make the backflip wheelies look just adorable...Naa bro we don’t like tricks we wanna see free riding, well I’m sure seely, Beremen, or especially Raha would also flow the course with more style. Not even worth a second look IMO, you could just go to his chicks OnlyFans for that. Overhyped and overproduced.

Downvote if you agree!
Ah yes, the sign of "I'm definitely not insecure" and the opposite of cringeworthy, "downvote if you agree"
soggy
Fantasy
3846th
2/20/2021 6:24am
Ok so no doubt axel is a super talented jumper, we all know this. But the things being said in this thread make me cringeeeee. There...

Downvote if you agree!
Well we made it 70 posts before get of my lawn guy showed up
MotoMan12345
Fantasy
1924th
2/20/2021 6:28am
He deserves every ounce of success. Who cares if his dads loaded growing up. YOU CANNOT BUY TALENT! That video was insane. He’s in the .00001% of skilled dirt bike riders
MotoMan12345
Fantasy
1924th
2/20/2021 6:30am

Downvote if you agree!
Ur probably so fun at Party’s. Seriously. You wanna hangout?
JT Moto
2/20/2021 7:42am

Downvote if you agree!
I hope you’re trolling with your post and profile pic. If that’s you in your pic your IQ screams 0. Good luck in life bro, I’m sure it’s winning.
hititpind
2/20/2021 8:31am

Downvote if you agree!
110% wrong.
dcg141
2/20/2021 9:05am Edited Date/Time 2/20/2021 9:06am
Bringing the trails element into freestyle is next level. Amazing!!
blusmbl
2/20/2021 9:18am
I really, really liked it and the editing/filmography is amazing, but I'll also say *most* of that riding would be a random Tuesday for Travis Pastrana back in the mid 2000's.

I also can't ride like that, and I'll see myself out. lol
Brent
2/20/2021 9:25am Edited Date/Time 2/20/2021 9:25am
For me, his throttle and motorcycle control is just amazing. Sure there are other guys that can jump, but his slow speed stuff is like an experienced trials rider.

You show that video to people who know nothing about motorcycles and they are stunned, that to me is the mark of a great rider.

They did a great job on this video.
doofus
2/22/2021 6:02pm
Mike Sleeter called him a c rider on Gypsy tales lol
soggy
Fantasy
3846th
6/2/2021 6:20pm
Good watch👍🏻
Titan1
6/2/2021 9:44pm
That’s incredible...His talent, and fear tolerance (Pastrana-esque level of fear tolerance) is off the charts...

There is what I imagined and dreamed was possible on a dirt bike...then way above what I imagined, is the stuff in that video. Amazing.

Post a reply to: Axel Hodges - Slayground 3

The Latest