Australian F1 race cancelled

alex69
Edited Date/Time 3/12/2020 5:56pm
Nothing more to say race cancelled.
The arrogance is punched, everybody could see it's going to be a disaster.
Only the Fia and the F1 council put there head into the sand.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.news.c…
|
3/12/2020 5:20pm
They called it while the fans were lined up at the gates.
Mr. Info
3/12/2020 5:24pm
Thats funny they say the virus cannot live in warm temps. I am not saying it can't but some people in the news say so. So who's in charge here?.
3/12/2020 5:51pm
Mr. Info wrote:
Thats funny they say the virus cannot live in warm temps. I am not saying it can't but some people in the news say so. So...
Thats funny they say the virus cannot live in warm temps. I am not saying it can't but some people in the news say so. So who's in charge here?.
They're transitioning in to fall in the southern hemisphere. That's when flu season picks up here in the north. The Earth's got opposing seasons ya know.

The Shop

deanwhite51
Fantasy
2582nd
3/12/2020 5:56pm
Mr. Info wrote:
Thats funny they say the virus cannot live in warm temps. I am not saying it can't but some people in the news say so. So...
They're transitioning in to fall in the southern hemisphere. That's when flu season picks up here in the north. The Earth's got opposing seasons ya know.
anything below 20°C is considered cold here
Zacka 161
Fantasy
2033rd
3/12/2020 7:22pm
It's not about republic or democrat.

What I see is about creating and preparing for things like this. With fractured seperated health care system its very difficult to stockpile necessities and be prepared. Theres very little manufacturing of IV bags, medicine and simple supplies in America, they mostly come from China and South America. Without a unified system its up to each individual hospital to stockpile and it has to make economic sense for each business to do that.... A unified system can stockpile at a national scale....

For those not interested in FAKE NEWS and other things heres a really in depth interview about with an expert. My favourite part of this is when he rebukes Joes tendencies to look for a magic pill with super health properties...

Zacka 161
Fantasy
2033rd
3/12/2020 7:32pm
Mr. Info wrote:
anything below 20°C is considered cold here
Im in Melbourne and the 15c swings from day to day - but we are heading for winter

Post a reply to: Australian F1 race cancelled

The Latest