Related:
Create New Tag

1/4/2019 7:08 AM

shanhard wrote:

Naaah ?

Booooooooo

|

1/4/2019 12:47 PM

Every year same shit to watch live. Going to try the supercross live for A1 and see how it goes. Might give fetch a go too but having to buy the box at $500 up front is a bit steep but then $20 a month for all channels compared to $65 a month for suxtel for the minimum 2 channel's just to waych SX sounds better

|

1/4/2019 12:54 PM

Underground wrote:

Every year same shit to watch live. Going to try the supercross live for A1 and see how it goes. Might give fetch a go too but ...more

NBC Gold package (supercross & motocross) + VPN works out at around the $200 mark... Also and option smile

|

1/5/2019 1:47 PM

What's the verdict lads, use the international pass or the VPN and gold package?

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/5/2019 3:06 PM

Gold package is great so far... Plus motocross included for the same price! i'd recommend it

|

1/5/2019 3:22 PM

Can't watch Race Day Live without buying the whole season pass from supercross live TV. Not willing to buy that now I've been reading all the shit people in other countries, the USA included are having with size and quality.
NBC package has been given the thumbs up from young Hydes but you first have to buy a VPN blocking service, then the NBC package via PayPal so as a USA address is required for credit card billing.
Over it already. Will just wait till 5pm and watch on FOX and on the 55 inch TV instead of the 24in monitor to boot.

|

1/5/2019 3:28 PM

Underground wrote:

Can't watch Race Day Live without buying the whole season pass from supercross live TV. Not willing to buy that now I've been ...more

You know you can hook up computer to tv?

|

1/5/2019 3:28 PM

Good point, you'll need to use paypal to pay but that's an easy process... Also hearing if you have a Foxtel or Kayo subscription you can sign into the ESPN app and watch live? unsure if that is true though

|

1/5/2019 3:36 PM

Yep its 3 hours earlier on WatchESPN. Down the bottom its showing 1pm for me. Assuming that is qld time.

http://www.espn.com.au/watch/schedule?startDate=20190106&type=upcoming

|

1/5/2019 3:36 PM

What time does the actual racing start? Need to get some gardening done.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/5/2019 3:38 PM

I'm just going to go riding and wait to wait the replay. I might miss posting in the discussion thread but apart from that it's not a big deal for me I don't think.

|

1/5/2019 3:43 PM

help me out dudes, i already have a good vpn so thats not an issue for me. i made a nbc account and whel i select buy now for supercross, it doesnt open anything up....

|

1/5/2019 3:44 PM

Crush wrote:

What time does the actual racing start? Need to get some gardening done.

1:00pm Qld time I believe.

|

1/5/2019 3:47 PM

JamesHyde128 wrote:

Good point, you'll need to use paypal to pay but that's an easy process... Also hearing if you have a Foxtel or Kayo ...more

Yep, or fetch.

|

1/5/2019 5:31 PM

JamesHyde128 wrote:

Gold package is great so far... Plus motocross included for the same price! i'd recommend it

Hey mate what VPN are you using? i have managed to purchase the NBC gold package supercross and moto but when i go watch it, it says that my address in invalid.... i am using Nord VPN

|

1/5/2019 6:03 PM

JamesHyde128 wrote:

Good point, you'll need to use paypal to pay but that's an easy process... Also hearing if you have a Foxtel or Kayo ...more

EZZA 95B wrote:

Yep, or fetch.

Hoi can I watch that app on my laptop or is it a phone type setup?
Fucken shut up I don't know haha

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

1/5/2019 6:22 PM

jemcee wrote:

Hoi can I watch that app on my laptop or is it a phone type setup?
Fucken shut up I don't know haha

It looks like it'll work on the puter... It's on ESPN's website.

I'd hoped you could get the app on PS4 but it's only in the US.

|

1/5/2019 6:23 PM

EZZA 95B wrote:

It looks like it'll work on the puter... It's on ESPN's website.

I'd hoped you could get the app on PS4 but it's only in the ...more

Fucken right on bruvva

|

1/5/2019 6:28 PM

jemcee wrote:

Fucken right on bruvva

No wuckers... This is all new to me. Basketball is playing live on there right now.

|

1/5/2019 6:44 PM

EZZA 95B wrote:

No wuckers... This is all new to me. Basketball is playing live on there right now.

Man I think that's just the ESPN channel so it'll just show it delayed unless I'm in the wrong spot
Photo

|

1/5/2019 6:47 PM

jemcee wrote:

Man I think that's just the ESPN channel so it'll just show it delayed unless I'm in the wrong spot
Photo

Click on "see all" and it's down the bottom

|

1/5/2019 6:49 PM

Photo
Photo
|

1/5/2019 6:50 PM

EZZA 95B wrote:

Click on "see all" and it's down the bottom

I got 'there are no upcoming events' haha I'll wait till 2 to see if it's in live otherwise I'll just fucken wait.. SHIT

|

1/5/2019 6:53 PM

jemcee wrote:

I got 'there are no upcoming events' haha I'll wait till 2 to see if it's in live otherwise I'll just fucken wait.. SHIT

The "see all" to the bottom right of this screenshot Photo

|

1/5/2019 6:56 PM

EZZA 95B wrote:

Aaaaaah hahaha yes very good on it now

|

1/5/2019 6:57 PM

jemcee wrote:

Yeeewww!cool

|

1/5/2019 6:59 PM

JamesHyde128 wrote:

brycepdh wrote:

Hey mate what VPN are you using? i have managed to purchase the NBC gold package supercross and moto but when i go watch it, ...more

I'm using express vpn and it's working fine for me brycepdh

|

1/5/2019 7:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2019 7:36 PM

Im watching it on my Xbox One X through WatchESPN after trying to cast from my phone was stuttering like crazy.

In the Microsoft Edge browser. Went to WatchESPN site and its working fantastic. Same way I watch Kayo Sports.

Disappointed theres no app for my Android TV, PS4 or Xbox One. Atleast not on the Australian store. But this way feels perfect once youre watching. Navigating sites isnt very good though.

|

1/5/2019 11:54 PM

EZZA 95B wrote: Photo
Photo

Ezza you legend, I signed up just to say thanks for this! Worked a treat tongue

|

1/6/2019 12:37 AM

EZZA 95B wrote:

jemcee wrote:

EZZA 95B wrote:

Yeeewww!cool

Spewing I found this out after shelling out for NBC doh, could have streamed it straight from my phone to the TV for nothing.

Ahh well, at least I have the ESPN as a back up when I am not at home for races.

|