Australian 2019 AMA SX Coverage

EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
12/26/2018 3:11am Edited Date/Time 12/26/2018 3:24am
brycepdh wrote:
Come to tasmania mate, mid twenties most of the meek with a minimum high of 20 ?
No thanks, I've read all the jokes. Laughing

I know a few people that live in Tas, also watch Targa when it's on TV. Symmons Plaines is a cool track to watch the Suprecars on too. One of the people I know rides his Buell *1190RX there.

pdub187
Fantasy
2532nd
12/26/2018 3:52am
brycepdh wrote:
Come to tasmania mate, mid twenties most of the meek with a minimum high of 20 ?
The missus and I want to move to Tassie this year. Gotta put in the application to get my Tasmanian electrical license this week. The bush riding looks fantastic.
brycepdh
12/26/2018 3:59am
brycepdh wrote:
EZZA 95B wrote:
No thanks, I've read all the jokes. :laugh: I know a few people that live in Tas, also watch Targa when it's on TV. Symmons Plaines...

I know a few people that live in Tas, also watch Targa when it's on TV. Symmons Plaines is a cool track to watch the Suprecars on too. One of the people I know rides his Buell *1190RX there.

Haha we do have a lot of jokes about tasmanians but it’s mostly just a joke... again at the same time tasmania is such a small place and you always find people that you know through mutual friends everywhere ! I’m quite young (21) so I don’t know anyone with a buell 1190RX here.
brycepdh
12/26/2018 4:01am
brycepdh wrote:
pdub187 wrote:
The missus and I want to move to Tassie this year. Gotta put in the application to get my Tasmanian electrical license this week. The bush...
The missus and I want to move to Tassie this year. Gotta put in the application to get my Tasmanian electrical license this week. The bush riding looks fantastic.
The bush riding everywhere is the dream mate, let me know when you come over and where abouts do you want to move to? I’ll show you around the place if you come down mate !

The Shop

12/26/2018 5:30am
aaryn #234 wrote:
If this weather keeps up, ill be willing to pay double just to watch A1 live haha. Nice balmy 43 degrees tomorrow, (109.4F) and the next...
If this weather keeps up, ill be willing to pay double just to watch A1 live haha.

Nice balmy 43 degrees tomorrow, (109.4F) and the next week all around the mark, summer has hit, the bikes are away, bring on A1
EZZA 95B wrote:
And here I am complaining about low 30's over the next few days.Blink

We get the Adelaide weather a day or two later so start planning your day at the beach or watching TV in the air conditioning
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2471st
12/26/2018 1:46pm
aaryn #234 wrote:
If this weather keeps up, ill be willing to pay double just to watch A1 live haha. Nice balmy 43 degrees tomorrow, (109.4F) and the next...
If this weather keeps up, ill be willing to pay double just to watch A1 live haha.

Nice balmy 43 degrees tomorrow, (109.4F) and the next week all around the mark, summer has hit, the bikes are away, bring on A1
EZZA 95B wrote:
And here I am complaining about low 30's over the next few days.Blink

brycepdh wrote:
Spent just under 2 weeks in Tassie in September / October.

Weather was near on perfect the whole time, low 20s sunny, only a couple of days of light rain in the morning.

I would move to Tassie, but the missus wants to go the other way to the Sunshine Coast in Qld.

pdub187
Fantasy
2532nd
12/26/2018 1:50pm
brycepdh wrote:
pdub187 wrote:
The missus and I want to move to Tassie this year. Gotta put in the application to get my Tasmanian electrical license this week. The bush...
brycepdh wrote:
The bush riding everywhere is the dream mate, let me know when you come over and where abouts do you want to move to? I’ll show...
The bush riding everywhere is the dream mate, let me know when you come over and where abouts do you want to move to? I’ll show you around the place if you come down mate !
Hobart seems to work for us. They seem to be on the lookout for sparkies there.
brycepdh
12/26/2018 10:44pm
aaryn #234 wrote:
Spent just under 2 weeks in Tassie in September / October. Weather was near on perfect the whole time, low 20s sunny, only a couple of...

Weather was near on perfect the whole time, low 20s sunny, only a couple of days of light rain in the morning.

I would move to Tassie, but the missus wants to go the other way to the Sunshine Coast in Qld.

That’s the perfect time to come here, where did you tour around? Not that big of a place but there’s heaps to see.
brycepdh
12/26/2018 10:46pm Edited Date/Time 12/26/2018 10:47pm
pdub187 wrote:
Hobart seems to work for us. They seem to be on the lookout for sparkies there.
I’ll be able to show you around Hobart for sure if you make it down ! I live in the hobart CBD, currently I’m at my parents for the summer and they live on the north West Coast in the Devonport/Ulverstone area. I moved to Hobart for university.

Edit: Hobart is a great city, heaps to do around in the city and surrounds. It’s a very difficult housing market to get into is the downfall.
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2471st
12/26/2018 10:55pm
aaryn #234 wrote:
Spent just under 2 weeks in Tassie in September / October. Weather was near on perfect the whole time, low 20s sunny, only a couple of...

brycepdh wrote:
That’s the perfect time to come here, where did you tour around? Not that big of a place but there’s heaps to see.
Not much touring around this time, came over for the Aussie Juniors.

So really only seen Penguin, Burnie.

We rented a three bedroom house up on top of a hill overlooking the surrounding area and the coast line, it was so cool.

Blueberry B&B

Met the local farmers, got to take the kids to see the cows get milked, some fresh piglets on another farm.

We will head back with the whole family for a holiday within the next few years and have a good look around.
brycepdh
12/26/2018 11:10pm Edited Date/Time 12/26/2018 11:11pm
aaryn #234 wrote:
Not much touring around this time, came over for the Aussie Juniors. So really only seen Penguin, Burnie. We rented a three bedroom house up on...

We rented a three bedroom house up on top of a hill overlooking the surrounding area and the coast line, it was so cool.

Blueberry B&B

Met the local farmers, got to take the kids to see the cows get milked, some fresh piglets on another farm.

We will head back with the whole family for a holiday within the next few years and have a good look around.
Funnily enough that’s my home track ! My parents are heavily involved in that club and have put heaps of time into it and spend the whole event there helping out plus all the time leading up to it.

They’ve been in the club ever since I started in 2005 and got awarded life membership this year which was deserving.

I was the guy in the last couple days of the event sending the riders to the Parc ferme in their feud positions after they done the look lap.

I’ve probably done more laps at that track than anyone over the years since I live 10 minutes away from it and Mum & dad was in committee so we were always up there !

That farm you speak of would be mt gnomon farm I think ?
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2471st
12/27/2018 12:16am
aaryn #234 wrote:
Not much touring around this time, came over for the Aussie Juniors. So really only seen Penguin, Burnie. We rented a three bedroom house up on...

Blueberry B&B

brycepdh wrote:
Funnily enough that’s my home track ! My parents are heavily involved in that club and have put heaps of time into it and spend the...
Funnily enough that’s my home track ! My parents are heavily involved in that club and have put heaps of time into it and spend the whole event there helping out plus all the time leading up to it.

They’ve been in the club ever since I started in 2005 and got awarded life membership this year which was deserving.

I was the guy in the last couple days of the event sending the riders to the Parc ferme in their feud positions after they done the look lap.

I’ve probably done more laps at that track than anyone over the years since I live 10 minutes away from it and Mum & dad was in committee so we were always up there !

That farm you speak of would be mt gnomon farm I think ?
That is awesome, we more than likely crossed paths during the week.

Track was unreal, first time I had seen it in person, week ran awesome.

Cuprona road Heybridge, was the place we stayed.

The track that is hosting the Jnr Nats next year, my dad was the vice president of back in the mid 80s, I have been back riding there and a member since 03.

1/3/2019 9:43pm
Better get onto this. Can you record for later or watch on demand?
EZZA 95B wrote:
You can record and watch from your mobile devices, there's an ESPN app too but I haven't checked it out. A few providers offer Fetch, there's...
You can record and watch from your mobile devices, there's an ESPN app too but I haven't checked it out.

A few providers offer Fetch, there's also Telstra TV which has Bein 1 2 and 3.
Just checking this out. Their advertised time is 5pm also on delay. Is supercross live the only option for live A1?
TreeFiddy
Fantasy
8th
1/3/2019 10:34pm
If youre a Foxtel customer get the watch espn app.Its listed in there as being on at 11am for my local time,which would mean its live.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
1/3/2019 10:40pm
TreeFiddy wrote:
If youre a Foxtel customer get the watch espn app.Its listed in there as being on at 11am for my local time,which would mean its live.
I think you can get the app if you have Fetch also?
Helda
1/3/2019 10:41pm
brycepdh wrote:
EZZA 95B wrote:
No thanks, I've read all the jokes. :laugh: I know a few people that live in Tas, also watch Targa when it's on TV. Symmons Plaines...

brycepdh wrote:
Haha we do have a lot of jokes about tasmanians but it’s mostly just a joke... again at the same time tasmania is such a small...
Haha we do have a lot of jokes about tasmanians but it’s mostly just a joke... again at the same time tasmania is such a small place and you always find people that you know through mutual friends everywhere ! I’m quite young (21) so I don’t know anyone with a buell 1190RX here.
Mostly hahahahahaha
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
1/3/2019 10:42pm
Just checking this out. Their advertised time is 5pm also on delay. Is supercross live the only option for live A1?
Yeah it's still listed as 5pm EST here, but I'll be double checking at 2. Gonna check the ESPN app as mentioned above.
TreeFiddy
Fantasy
8th
1/3/2019 10:47pm
TreeFiddy wrote:
EZZA 95B wrote:
I think you can get the app if you have Fetch also?
Not sure about fetch.I used my foxtel login yesterday to test it out with the Celtics game.Had it playing live on tv and laptop at the same time so I`m thinking it should be good to go sunday.
1/3/2019 10:57pm
TreeFiddy wrote:
the app is clunky as shit, this whole setup sucks!
Hellace
1/3/2019 11:13pm
fetch will work for the espn app you just need your fetch activation code/pin.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
1/4/2019 2:26am Edited Date/Time 1/4/2019 2:30am
TreeFiddy wrote:
Not sure about fetch.I used my foxtel login yesterday to test it out with the Celtics game.Had it playing live on tv and laptop at the...
Not sure about fetch.I used my foxtel login yesterday to test it out with the Celtics game.Had it playing live on tv and laptop at the same time so I`m thinking it should be good to go sunday.
Is the app "WatchESPN"? I have it but have no idea where/how to find A1? Search didn't help and Supercross isn't in the list of sports.
TreeFiddy
Fantasy
8th
1/4/2019 2:39am
TreeFiddy wrote:
Not sure about fetch.I used my foxtel login yesterday to test it out with the Celtics game.Had it playing live on tv and laptop at the...
EZZA 95B wrote:
Is the app "WatchESPN"? I have it but have no idea where/how to find A1? Search didn't help and Supercross isn't in the list of sports.
http://www.espn.com/watch/schedule/?country=au&startDate=20190106&type=…

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen,its in others at 11am
brycepdh
1/4/2019 3:12am
Thanks for the tip with the espn app!! I’m currently at the cricket watching hobart hurricanes !!
shanhard
1/4/2019 7:03am
Does anyone know if the nbc app alows multiple devices. I.e sharing the login with friends?
It did for the outdoors ;-)
I shared my login with a couple of mates, no issues.
brycepdh
1/4/2019 7:05am
shanhard wrote:
It did for the outdoors ;-)
I shared my login with a couple of mates, no issues.
Care to share ? :-)

Post a reply to: Australian 2019 AMA SX Coverage

The Latest