Australia Supercross Rd6

Helder
Edited Date/Time 11/20/2017 6:21am
Anyone got a live link?
|
chump6784
11/17/2017 11:02pm
No link but it's gonna be a good night, muddy as shit here. Ferris put down some good times in practice

Helder
11/17/2017 11:42pm
yeah i see that its gunna be awesome
Helder
11/18/2017 12:59am
i think Ferris if he can get a start will smash this...
Crush
11/18/2017 1:07am
What's the points situation? Isn't this the last round? Could get interesting.

The Shop

SJK
11/18/2017 1:25am
Crush wrote:
What's the points situation? Isn't this the last round? Could get interesting.

SX 1

PROVISIONAL SERIES POINTS

1 Justin BRAYTON (USA) 108
2 Daniel REARDON 90
3 Dean FERRIS 88
4 Dylan LONG 82
5 Nathan CRAWFORD 74
6 Kade MOSIG 72

SX 2

PROVISIONAL SERIES POINTS

1 Jackson RICHARDSON 101
2 Wilson TODD 96
3 Jay WILSON 85
4 Dylan WILLS 82
5 Geran STAPLETON 65
6 Gavin FAITH (USA) 63
tek14
11/18/2017 1:31am
Why don't they run indoors as its shitty weather always?
hyler199
11/18/2017 1:37am
i just wanna watch alls the SXs. I need my fix!
Helder
11/18/2017 1:38am
tek14 wrote:
Why don't they run indoors as its shitty weather always?
LOL hahaha there are 2 maybe 3 stadiums that would fit a track indoors in Australia...
jemcee
11/18/2017 1:41am
Was gonna go
Thank fuck I didn't haha
Helder
11/18/2017 1:52am
What time do the main events start? cant be to far off?
bowl
11/18/2017 3:26am
Schmidt so close

Helder
11/18/2017 3:44am
bowl wrote:
Schmidt so close[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/11/18/225926/s1200_IMG_0318.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/11/18/225927/s1200_IMG_0317.jpg[/img]
Schmidt so close

It's saying Schmidt won on Mine...
block75
11/18/2017 4:07am
I bet if it was Ferris and the championship was on the line they wouldn’t have docked him positions
agn5009
11/18/2017 6:08am
Schmidt and Crawford lapped the entire field? Jeez.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
11/18/2017 7:00am
Any of you Aussie fellas know if Geran Stapleton plans on coming back to Canada next summer? He was up here this year with the help of FXR but I believe he got hurt and went back home. He earned number 54 for 2018.
block75
11/18/2017 11:41am Edited Date/Time 11/18/2017 11:42am
agn5009 wrote:
Schmidt and Crawford lapped the entire field? Jeez.
Yep, so how can Crawford be penalised an entire lap to third?
chump6784
11/18/2017 12:48pm
The penalty for Crawford was bullshit imo. He went into the whoops leading, got out of shape and rode along beside the whoops and joined the track with pretty much the same gap over Schmidt that he had when he left the track. He even raised his hand in the air while riding beside the whoops to show he wasn't on the gas.
He is required to join the track at the closest safe possible place. I don't consider rejoining in the middle of a whoop section safe.
Either way it was an awesome event. Great racing, especially in the sx1 final. So many passes for the lead and costly mistakes.
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2471st
11/18/2017 1:28pm
chump6784 wrote:
The penalty for Crawford was bullshit imo. He went into the whoops leading, got out of shape and rode along beside the whoops and joined the...
The penalty for Crawford was bullshit imo. He went into the whoops leading, got out of shape and rode along beside the whoops and joined the track with pretty much the same gap over Schmidt that he had when he left the track. He even raised his hand in the air while riding beside the whoops to show he wasn't on the gas.
He is required to join the track at the closest safe possible place. I don't consider rejoining in the middle of a whoop section safe.
Either way it was an awesome event. Great racing, especially in the sx1 final. So many passes for the lead and costly mistakes.
From where I was, which was the other side of the track, it looked as if Crawford got sideways going into the whoops and Nick passed him as Crawford went off track.

Nick was def in front on Crawford at some point and was on track, Crawford should have come back on the track behind Nick right on his back wheel IMO.

But that is what I saw from my angle, might be wrong might be right. Tthere was Video at the track and the race will be uploaded on line at some point this week, so hopefully everyone can see and make up their own mind.

Nato did slow and did raise his hand while off the track, hopefully the video footage will clear it up.

He might not have been credited the win, but Crawford was on it in the mud, especially at the end of the race, Have a feeling that if he did come back on just behind Nick, there was a good chance he would have still won.

He will win more races in the future in the 450 class.

Either way shit night for SX racing lol.

Actually some good racing and riders were crazy good just to be able to get around, Track just got worse and worse the more they rode it.

Feel for the promoters, Hopefully they keep at it after taking another big hit.

chump6784
11/18/2017 2:30pm
chump6784 wrote:
The penalty for Crawford was bullshit imo. He went into the whoops leading, got out of shape and rode along beside the whoops and joined the...
aaryn #234 wrote:
From where I was, which was the other side of the track, it looked as if Crawford got sideways going into the whoops and Nick passed...
From where I was, which was the other side of the track, it looked as if Crawford got sideways going into the whoops and Nick passed him as Crawford went off track.

Nick was def in front on Crawford at some point and was on track, Crawford should have come back on the track behind Nick right on his back wheel IMO.

But that is what I saw from my angle, might be wrong might be right. Tthere was Video at the track and the race will be uploaded on line at some point this week, so hopefully everyone can see and make up their own mind.

Nato did slow and did raise his hand while off the track, hopefully the video footage will clear it up.

He might not have been credited the win, but Crawford was on it in the mud, especially at the end of the race, Have a feeling that if he did come back on just behind Nick, there was a good chance he would have still won.

Actually some good racing and riders were crazy good just to be able to get around, Track just got worse and worse the more they rode it.

You could be right, i couldn't see the entry to the whoops and only saw it on the screen where crawford was off the track and infront of Schmidt. The last i saw them before the whoops had Crawford in front although it was hard to tell who was who for the most part.

11/18/2017 2:44pm
chump6784 wrote:
aaryn #234 wrote:
From where I was, which was the other side of the track, it looked as if Crawford got sideways going into the whoops and Nick passed...

chump6784 wrote:
You could be right, i couldn't see the entry to the whoops and only saw it on the screen where crawford was off the track and...
You could be right, i couldn't see the entry to the whoops and only saw it on the screen where crawford was off the track and infront of Schmidt. The last i saw them before the whoops had Crawford in front although it was hard to tell who was who for the most part.

Jay Wilson was the class act for the night he was so smooth considering.
Did you hear Schmidt hoot’n and a hollering every lap out there it was gold.
Considering the conditions it was still a good night.
chump6784
11/18/2017 4:44pm
aaryn #234 wrote:

chump6784 wrote:
You could be right, i couldn't see the entry to the whoops and only saw it on the screen where crawford was off the track and...

Jay Wilson was the class act for the night he was so smooth considering. Did you hear Schmidt hoot’n and a hollering every lap out there...
Jay Wilson was incredible, he blitzed everyone. I couldn't believe how fast he was when there were other guys barely making it around the track.
My family had a great time. I was glad that the rain stopped though but what is moto without a little mud. I'm glad we took the 4wd and not the wife's car though. There were a few bogged cars in the carpark when we were leaving
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2471st
11/18/2017 4:52pm
Jay was unreal, Such a great rider when his confidence is there.

Schmidt was enjoying himself out there, seen the fist pumping each lap, good to see him finally have a little luck over here, had been a tough run up until last night.

Haha Chump, yeah the place was a mess, we arrived into Brissy at 8am, it was raining, got to the track at 10am it was raining, then it rained harder, then harder, the eased off but rained until at least 5pm, which was about the same time I finally got a poncho.

Could only imagine the mess in that carpark after.

After getting Poncho rain stopped, was about to take it off, but went to step from the track onto the ledge that was around the track and as I stepped up, split my pants wide open up the front !

Had to keep the Poncho on for the rest of the night haha.
11/19/2017 3:01pm
chump6784 wrote:

Jay Wilson was the class act for the night he was so smooth considering. Did you hear Schmidt hoot’n and a hollering every lap out there...
chump6784 wrote:
Jay Wilson was incredible, he blitzed everyone. I couldn't believe how fast he was when there were other guys barely making it around the track. My...
Jay Wilson was incredible, he blitzed everyone. I couldn't believe how fast he was when there were other guys barely making it around the track.
My family had a great time. I was glad that the rain stopped though but what is moto without a little mud. I'm glad we took the 4wd and not the wife's car though. There were a few bogged cars in the carpark when we were leaving
Yep i was one of those cars (van) bogged in the car park . A young kid in an old Navara towed me out. I offered him $40 but he wouldn’t except it. I asked him to please take it he said getting me out was payment enough.
Dougy1
11/20/2017 6:21am
I think they need too look at the time of year setting up an outdoor sx track at Toowoomba in November. Always storms brewin that time of year. Feel for the guys who make the track. I went a few years ago when Reed raced it and looked like an amazing track but again turned into a muddier and ruined all there awesome track work ..

Post a reply to: Australia Supercross Rd6

The Latest