Australia MX Topic Forum

Related:
Create New Tag

3/14/2020 2:52 AM

Why not? Could be fun?

|

3/14/2020 3:57 AM

Meh, It would just descend into a MA bitch fest.

And, justifiably so.

Better to continue to infiltrate threads, and baffle these bloody foreigners with our bullshit, and 'strine, I reckon. w00t

|

3/14/2020 6:00 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/14/2020 6:01 AM

Australian MX at the highest level is lately played out in AMA SX and Outdoors and in MXGP.

I was really looking forward to seeing Jett Lawrence come back at Seattle. Hopefully there is an Outdoors season and he and his brother stay healthy.

I flagged at the Broadford MX Nationals round last year but haven't bothered to look at this years calendar.

|

If the glass is half full it's twice as big as it needs to be.

3/15/2020 2:49 AM

Bearuno wrote:

Meh, It would just descend into a MA bitch fest.

And, justifiably so.

Better to continue to infiltrate threads, and baffle these bloody foreigners with our bullshit, and 'strine, I reckon. w00t

True. You are right. But Let’s keep infiltrating threads, lets keep baffling them, let’s keep these cunts honest and if they can’t take a joke then fuck em! Yes I am pissed, being pissed is my god given Australian right passed down from first settlement and if “tie me kangaroo down sport” is a love song then I will abide by that creed! Up the aussies you cunts. Which in my acute boredom and coming self isolation I’m posting these true quotes from history. (Comments added for clarity).

Within five weeks of the death of an Austrian archduke Europe was at war. German armies marched through Belgium. Only Australian fittest would be accepted.
General Hamilton said it would take three colonials to equal one British soldier. (Obviously the cunt was a fag).

By 1918 ludendorff would call them the lords of battle. John Masefield would call them the finest army that served in the Great War. (Cock smokers who wanted to get in on the act).

A finer set of men than the anzacs after their three months training upon the desert sands could hardly be found in any country...they walked the earth with careless and daredevil self confidence. Gifted with the intelligence that comes from freedom and healthy physique...they could be counted on to face death, but hardly to salute an officer... their language habitually violent, continued unrestrained in the presence of officers... except in action the control of these men was inevitably difficult- Henry w nevinson English war correspondent 1915 (must have sucked cock).

They all seem to address their officers as bill or dick and though wonderfully brave they have absolutely no discipline- hon. Walter Guinness British staff officer Gallipoli (got rodgered by his commander).

Not only do your men fail to salute me, but but they laugh at my orderlies- British general egypt 1915 (loved being rodgered).

Beersheba 1917 they are not soldiers at all - they are madmen - captured German soldier ((syphilitic).

Villers - Bret... the diggers, lean hard muscled hard swearing thieves of horses and haters of discipline... villers - brett was held intact by an army of men who were afraid of nothing on earth- 1936 Aubrey wade (Wanted to be rodgered).

Villers bretonneux defended by The Australians was the key to amiens. Exhausted they handed the town over to British troops who lost it the next day. Two Australian infantry brigades promptly recaptured the village. Described as the finest feats of war.
Next the great offensive

The great offensive on 8 August 1918, the Black Friday of Germany. An Australian brigade stormed the slopes of mont st Quentin, regarded as impregnable, and secured it. Four weeks later the exhausted and under strength Australian corps attacked the hindenburg line breaking through the 10km defences. The culmination of four of the greatest victories of the war.

|

3/15/2020 5:10 AM

The 'C' word.

How about trying Fred Gassits : "Cahn"

That makes me laugh, every time, especially when he has the combo of "Farn Cahn"

I always think it must be a conspiracy to use C**t here, to get foreigners to use it when they get here, and to see them get flattened by someone , or, just regarded as foul mouthed scum ....... because that is what might just happen.


And yes, WW1 Is a War that our Troops had a huge part in, wherever they fought. Even with the disaster of Gallipoli, where they, and other Nations Soldiers, were sacrificed for a fools idea of the Turks not being worthy of respect as Soldiers, or, indeed, as a people.

On the Western Front they became the finest, hardest, most feared by the Germans, Storm Troopers and Line Infiltraters / Breakers there were, well, them and the Kiwis ( fuggin Kiwis....), and, the Canadians. They were near exterminated through overuse by the British High Command. Thank goodness our own Generals, like the truly great General John Monash in France, and, General Harry Chauvel in Egypt and The Palestine through to Syria, got control / leadership of them. They made mistakes, early on, sure, but they learnt from them, unlike so many 'higher ups', who didn't give a flying f**k about their soldiers. .

|

3/15/2020 5:13 AM

Bearuno wrote:

Meh, It would just descend into a MA bitch fest.

And, justifiably so.

Better to continue to infiltrate threads, and baffle these bloody foreigners with our bullshit, and 'strine, I reckon. w00t

fastchookracing wrote:

True. You are right. But Let’s keep infiltrating threads, lets keep baffling them, let’s keep these cunts honest and if they can’t take a joke then fuck em! Yes I am pissed, being pissed is my god given Australian right passed down from first settlement and if “tie me kangaroo down sport” is a love song then I will abide by that creed! Up the aussies you cunts. Which in my acute boredom and coming self isolation I’m posting these true quotes from history. (Comments added for clarity).

Within five weeks of the death of an Austrian archduke Europe was at war. German armies marched through Belgium. Only Australian fittest would be accepted.
General Hamilton said it would take three colonials to equal one British soldier. (Obviously the cunt was a fag).

By 1918 ludendorff would call them the lords of battle. John Masefield would call them the finest army that served in the Great War. (Cock smokers who wanted to get in on the act).

A finer set of men than the anzacs after their three months training upon the desert sands could hardly be found in any country...they walked the earth with careless and daredevil self confidence. Gifted with the intelligence that comes from freedom and healthy physique...they could be counted on to face death, but hardly to salute an officer... their language habitually violent, continued unrestrained in the presence of officers... except in action the control of these men was inevitably difficult- Henry w nevinson English war correspondent 1915 (must have sucked cock).

They all seem to address their officers as bill or dick and though wonderfully brave they have absolutely no discipline- hon. Walter Guinness British staff officer Gallipoli (got rodgered by his commander).

Not only do your men fail to salute me, but but they laugh at my orderlies- British general egypt 1915 (loved being rodgered).

Beersheba 1917 they are not soldiers at all - they are madmen - captured German soldier ((syphilitic).

Villers - Bret... the diggers, lean hard muscled hard swearing thieves of horses and haters of discipline... villers - brett was held intact by an army of men who were afraid of nothing on earth- 1936 Aubrey wade (Wanted to be rodgered).

Villers bretonneux defended by The Australians was the key to amiens. Exhausted they handed the town over to British troops who lost it the next day. Two Australian infantry brigades promptly recaptured the village. Described as the finest feats of war.
Next the great offensive

The great offensive on 8 August 1918, the Black Friday of Germany. An Australian brigade stormed the slopes of mont st Quentin, regarded as impregnable, and secured it. Four weeks later the exhausted and under strength Australian corps attacked the hindenburg line breaking through the 10km defences. The culmination of four of the greatest victories of the war.

Struth! Not a bad read mate!

|

3/15/2020 5:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/15/2020 5:37 AM

2 Q’s I have

How do we think Mossy will do in his ‘clean’ comeback?

Will anyone have anything for Dean Ferris outdoors?

|

3/15/2020 3:07 PM

Well they've already postponed the first round, so we're off to a great start!

|

3/15/2020 4:16 PM

Zacka 161 wrote:

2 Q’s I have

How do we think Mossy will do in his ‘clean’ comeback?

Will anyone have anything for Dean Ferris outdoors?

I'm torn on the Mossy thing. I don't think he's exactly been motoing down in preparation. From social media i think he only just got a bike again, so i cant see him being prepared to the extent of Ferris and Waters etc.

But then again, the guys running up front are the same guys he was beating before he was banned. Do we really think they've upped their level that much? If he can get back to his previous speed he'll be up there no doubt about it.

And no, if the series goes ahead i think Ferris wins by a fair margin from Waters, then the rest a fair bit behind him.

|

3/15/2020 7:17 PM

Zacka 161 wrote:

2 Q’s I have

How do we think Mossy will do in his ‘clean’ comeback?

Will anyone have anything for Dean Ferris outdoors?

haydos25 wrote:

I'm torn on the Mossy thing. I don't think he's exactly been motoing down in preparation. From social media i think he only just got a bike again, so i cant see him being prepared to the extent of Ferris and Waters etc.

But then again, the guys running up front are the same guys he was beating before he was banned. Do we really think they've upped their level that much? If he can get back to his previous speed he'll be up there no doubt about it.

And no, if the series goes ahead i think Ferris wins by a fair margin from Waters, then the rest a fair bit behind him.

Ferris and Waters will be fast and hard to beat, but the two CDR Boys will also be fast, Mellross was in the championship hunt last year until his knee injury and Gibbs looks to be back in great form, it is no easy task beating Cody Cooper to a NZ Championship, Gibbsy has just done that.

Throw Mossy into the mix as well as Rykers and it should be good to watch, if and when it starts.

|

3/15/2020 7:48 PM

Hopefully MA dies a horrible death (the orginisation, NOT any of the people) over the next few months and riders make something that better suits their needs.

|

3/15/2020 8:26 PM

Ferro wrote:

Hopefully MA dies a horrible death (the orginisation, NOT any of the people) over the next few months and riders make something that better suits their needs.

A new governing body would eventually just end up being the same, there will always be someone running the ship and there will always be people not liking the way it is ran.

|

3/15/2020 8:34 PM

Bearuno wrote:

Meh, It would just descend into a MA bitch fest.

And, justifiably so.

Better to continue to infiltrate threads, and baffle these bloody foreigners with our bullshit, and 'strine, I reckon. w00t

fastchookracing wrote:

True. You are right. But Let’s keep infiltrating threads, lets keep baffling them, let’s keep these cunts honest and if they can’t take a joke then fuck em! Yes I am pissed, being pissed is my god given Australian right passed down from first settlement and if “tie me kangaroo down sport” is a love song then I will abide by that creed! Up the aussies you cunts. Which in my acute boredom and coming self isolation I’m posting these true quotes from history. (Comments added for clarity).

Within five weeks of the death of an Austrian archduke Europe was at war. German armies marched through Belgium. Only Australian fittest would be accepted.
General Hamilton said it would take three colonials to equal one British soldier. (Obviously the cunt was a fag).

By 1918 ludendorff would call them the lords of battle. John Masefield would call them the finest army that served in the Great War. (Cock smokers who wanted to get in on the act).

A finer set of men than the anzacs after their three months training upon the desert sands could hardly be found in any country...they walked the earth with careless and daredevil self confidence. Gifted with the intelligence that comes from freedom and healthy physique...they could be counted on to face death, but hardly to salute an officer... their language habitually violent, continued unrestrained in the presence of officers... except in action the control of these men was inevitably difficult- Henry w nevinson English war correspondent 1915 (must have sucked cock).

They all seem to address their officers as bill or dick and though wonderfully brave they have absolutely no discipline- hon. Walter Guinness British staff officer Gallipoli (got rodgered by his commander).

Not only do your men fail to salute me, but but they laugh at my orderlies- British general egypt 1915 (loved being rodgered).

Beersheba 1917 they are not soldiers at all - they are madmen - captured German soldier ((syphilitic).

Villers - Bret... the diggers, lean hard muscled hard swearing thieves of horses and haters of discipline... villers - brett was held intact by an army of men who were afraid of nothing on earth- 1936 Aubrey wade (Wanted to be rodgered).

Villers bretonneux defended by The Australians was the key to amiens. Exhausted they handed the town over to British troops who lost it the next day. Two Australian infantry brigades promptly recaptured the village. Described as the finest feats of war.
Next the great offensive

The great offensive on 8 August 1918, the Black Friday of Germany. An Australian brigade stormed the slopes of mont st Quentin, regarded as impregnable, and secured it. Four weeks later the exhausted and under strength Australian corps attacked the hindenburg line breaking through the 10km defences. The culmination of four of the greatest victories of the war.

js451 wrote:

Struth! Not a bad read mate!

...failed to mention Monash's later campaign involvement though. He was a tactical and strategic genius.

|

If the glass is half full it's twice as big as it needs to be.

3/15/2020 8:37 PM

Ferro wrote:

Hopefully MA dies a horrible death (the orginisation, NOT any of the people) over the next few months and riders make something that better suits their needs.

Nah..stick with the devil we know thanks. Nobody officiating is losing their house because of insurance liability negligence action.

|

If the glass is half full it's twice as big as it needs to be.

3/16/2020 2:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/16/2020 2:44 AM

fastchookracing wrote:

True. You are right. But Let’s keep infiltrating threads, lets keep baffling them, let’s keep these cunts honest and if they can’t take a joke then fuck em! Yes I am pissed, being pissed is my god given Australian right passed down from first settlement and if “tie me kangaroo down sport” is a love song then I will abide by that creed! Up the aussies you cunts. Which in my acute boredom and coming self isolation I’m posting these true quotes from history. (Comments added for clarity).

Within five weeks of the death of an Austrian archduke Europe was at war. German armies marched through Belgium. Only Australian fittest would be accepted.
General Hamilton said it would take three colonials to equal one British soldier. (Obviously the cunt was a fag).

By 1918 ludendorff would call them the lords of battle. John Masefield would call them the finest army that served in the Great War. (Cock smokers who wanted to get in on the act).

A finer set of men than the anzacs after their three months training upon the desert sands could hardly be found in any country...they walked the earth with careless and daredevil self confidence. Gifted with the intelligence that comes from freedom and healthy physique...they could be counted on to face death, but hardly to salute an officer... their language habitually violent, continued unrestrained in the presence of officers... except in action the control of these men was inevitably difficult- Henry w nevinson English war correspondent 1915 (must have sucked cock).

They all seem to address their officers as bill or dick and though wonderfully brave they have absolutely no discipline- hon. Walter Guinness British staff officer Gallipoli (got rodgered by his commander).

Not only do your men fail to salute me, but but they laugh at my orderlies- British general egypt 1915 (loved being rodgered).

Beersheba 1917 they are not soldiers at all - they are madmen - captured German soldier ((syphilitic).

Villers - Bret... the diggers, lean hard muscled hard swearing thieves of horses and haters of discipline... villers - brett was held intact by an army of men who were afraid of nothing on earth- 1936 Aubrey wade (Wanted to be rodgered).

Villers bretonneux defended by The Australians was the key to amiens. Exhausted they handed the town over to British troops who lost it the next day. Two Australian infantry brigades promptly recaptured the village. Described as the finest feats of war.
Next the great offensive

The great offensive on 8 August 1918, the Black Friday of Germany. An Australian brigade stormed the slopes of mont st Quentin, regarded as impregnable, and secured it. Four weeks later the exhausted and under strength Australian corps attacked the hindenburg line breaking through the 10km defences. The culmination of four of the greatest victories of the war.

js451 wrote:

Struth! Not a bad read mate!

Momus wrote:

...failed to mention Monash's later campaign involvement though. He was a tactical and strategic genius.

Not to mention our Late great Bob Hawke the only politician who looked at home with a beer in his hand. All other politicians look awkward with a beer and would rather be rodgered
RIP Bob

|

3/16/2020 3:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/16/2020 3:23 AM

Where the fuck is Johnny cunt?

*Jemcee, not Howard.

|

3/16/2020 3:33 AM

EZZA 95B wrote:

Where the fuck is Johnny cunt?

*Jemcee, not Howard.

Social distancing

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

3/16/2020 3:36 AM

jemcee wrote:

Social distancing

🤣👍

|

3/16/2020 3:38 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/16/2020 3:39 AM

Tears of laughter and joy. Please keep it coming. Thank fuck we live in Australia.

|

3/16/2020 4:05 AM

fastchookracing wrote:

Tears of laughter and joy. Please keep it coming. Thank fuck we live in Australia.

I don't know, they have just postponed the start of the AFL season and looks like they will cut it to 17 rounds so they all play each other at least once, I guess everyone will play Collingwood at the MCG LOL

But I see the throw the ball backward run forward into big guy game they call Rugby on the East Coast is still going ahead, might have to tune into that!

At least the local practice tracks are open for now and some races are still going ahead. We were at the Vic Juniors on the weekend, hoping it is not our only big meeting for the year.

|

3/16/2020 4:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/16/2020 4:07 AM

aaryn #234 wrote:

I don't know, they have just postponed the start of the AFL season and looks like they will cut it to 17 rounds so they all play each other at least once, I guess everyone will play Collingwood at the MCG LOL

But I see the throw the ball backward run forward into big guy game they call Rugby on the East Coast is still going ahead, might have to tune into that!

At least the local practice tracks are open for now and some races are still going ahead. We were at the Vic Juniors on the weekend, hoping it is not our only big meeting for the year.

AFL! *They should ban that forever.

|

3/16/2020 4:16 AM

EZZA 95B wrote:

AFL! *They should ban that forever.

Yesssss

|

3/16/2020 4:25 AM

fastchookracing wrote:

Tears of laughter and joy. Please keep it coming. Thank fuck we live in Australia.

aaryn #234 wrote:

I don't know, they have just postponed the start of the AFL season and looks like they will cut it to 17 rounds so they all play each other at least once, I guess everyone will play Collingwood at the MCG LOL

But I see the throw the ball backward run forward into big guy game they call Rugby on the East Coast is still going ahead, might have to tune into that!

At least the local practice tracks are open for now and some races are still going ahead. We were at the Vic Juniors on the weekend, hoping it is not our only big meeting for the year.

EZZA 95B wrote:

AFL! *They should ban that forever.

And I thought you were cool! silly

Actually don't watch a great deal these days, mainly when my team is winning haha, fair-weather supporter. It is all about bikes in this house. or Dance when me and the boy get made to go lol.

|

3/16/2020 4:30 AM

fastchookracing wrote:

Tears of laughter and joy. Please keep it coming. Thank fuck we live in Australia.

aaryn #234 wrote:

I don't know, they have just postponed the start of the AFL season and looks like they will cut it to 17 rounds so they all play each other at least once, I guess everyone will play Collingwood at the MCG LOL

But I see the throw the ball backward run forward into big guy game they call Rugby on the East Coast is still going ahead, might have to tune into that!

At least the local practice tracks are open for now and some races are still going ahead. We were at the Vic Juniors on the weekend, hoping it is not our only big meeting for the year.

Aussie mateship and humour. Sounds old fashion but it has never let us down before. This event in history is a time to reflect on our unique culture and a chance to make the next generation of Australians stronger. Hope is good.

|

3/16/2020 4:33 AM

aaryn #234 wrote:

And I thought you were cool! silly

Actually don't watch a great deal these days, mainly when my team is winning haha, fair-weather supporter. It is all about bikes in this house. or Dance when me and the boy get made to go lol.

😆👍

|

3/16/2020 5:30 AM

Is Deja New in lockdown with his missus? Not a bad thing.whistling w00t

|

3/16/2020 8:47 AM

aaryn #234 wrote:

I don't know, they have just postponed the start of the AFL season and looks like they will cut it to 17 rounds so they all play each other at least once, I guess everyone will play Collingwood at the MCG LOL

But I see the throw the ball backward run forward into big guy game they call Rugby on the East Coast is still going ahead, might have to tune into that!

At least the local practice tracks are open for now and some races are still going ahead. We were at the Vic Juniors on the weekend, hoping it is not our only big meeting for the year.

Rugby Union has shut down the Super Rugby, which is played in Japan, NZ, Au, South Africa and Argentina,

Rugby League is still going with no crowds at this stage, but the NZ team has to stay in aussie, and its not known if they will do that after this weekend,

NZ champs last weekend, government has just annouced at 5.30pm last night that all gatherings of more than 500 people should not go ahead,

|

3/16/2020 3:37 PM

Zacka 161 wrote:

2 Q’s I have

How do we think Mossy will do in his ‘clean’ comeback?

Will anyone have anything for Dean Ferris outdoors?

I think Mossy will do ok but will be a lot stronger in his 2nd year back

as for MX, I don't believe yo will see him race it till WEM isn't involved as there is still some very bad blood there.

my guess is he will be a SX only guy from here on out

|

3/16/2020 3:45 PM

Zacka 161 wrote:

2 Q’s I have

How do we think Mossy will do in his ‘clean’ comeback?

Will anyone have anything for Dean Ferris outdoors?

block75 wrote:

I think Mossy will do ok but will be a lot stronger in his 2nd year back

as for MX, I don't believe yo will see him race it till WEM isn't involved as there is still some very bad blood there.

my guess is he will be a SX only guy from here on out

From my understanding this is WEM's last year running the nationals and even this year is a semi hand over year to M.A taking back over control of running the events, like they do with the AORC and the ASBK.

Not 100% on this, but I think it is the way it is heading.

Would be good to see Matt back at MX as well, but yeah don't expect to see that happen this year

|

3/16/2020 6:42 PM

Zacka 161 wrote:

2 Q’s I have

How do we think Mossy will do in his ‘clean’ comeback?

Will anyone have anything for Dean Ferris outdoors?

block75 wrote:

I think Mossy will do ok but will be a lot stronger in his 2nd year back

as for MX, I don't believe yo will see him race it till WEM isn't involved as there is still some very bad blood there.

my guess is he will be a SX only guy from here on out

aaryn #234 wrote:

From my understanding this is WEM's last year running the nationals and even this year is a semi hand over year to M.A taking back over control of running the events, like they do with the AORC and the ASBK.

Not 100% on this, but I think it is the way it is heading.

Would be good to see Matt back at MX as well, but yeah don't expect to see that happen this year


What's the general consensus on MA running the AORC and ASBK?

Do you know who runs the Junior Nationals? I thought it was WEM but could be wrong. Its going to my home track in Alice Springs in 2021
|