Australia MX Topic Forum

Edited Date/Time 3/20/2020 3:22am
Why not? Could be fun?
|
Bearuno
3/14/2020 3:57am
Meh, It would just descend into a MA bitch fest.

And, justifiably so.

Better to continue to infiltrate threads, and baffle these bloody foreigners with our bullshit, and 'strine, I reckon. Woohoo
Momus
3/14/2020 6:00am Edited Date/Time 3/14/2020 6:01am
Australian MX at the highest level is lately played out in AMA SX and Outdoors and in MXGP.

I was really looking forward to seeing Jett Lawrence come back at Seattle. Hopefully there is an Outdoors season and he and his brother stay healthy.

I flagged at the Broadford MX Nationals round last year but haven't bothered to look at this years calendar.
3/15/2020 2:49am
Bearuno wrote:
Meh, It would just descend into a MA bitch fest. And, justifiably so. Better to continue to infiltrate threads, and baffle these bloody foreigners with our...

And, justifiably so.

Better to continue to infiltrate threads, and baffle these bloody foreigners with our bullshit, and 'strine, I reckon. Woohoo
True. You are right. But Let’s keep infiltrating threads, lets keep baffling them, let’s keep these cunts honest and if they can’t take a joke then fuck em! Yes I am pissed, being pissed is my god given Australian right passed down from first settlement and if “tie me kangaroo down sport” is a love song then I will abide by that creed! Up the aussies you cunts. Which in my acute boredom and coming self isolation I’m posting these true quotes from history. (Comments added for clarity).

Within five weeks of the death of an Austrian archduke Europe was at war. German armies marched through Belgium. Only Australian fittest would be accepted.
General Hamilton said it would take three colonials to equal one British soldier. (Obviously the cunt was a fag).

By 1918 ludendorff would call them the lords of battle. John Masefield would call them the finest army that served in the Great War. (Cock smokers who wanted to get in on the act).

A finer set of men than the anzacs after their three months training upon the desert sands could hardly be found in any country...they walked the earth with careless and daredevil self confidence. Gifted with the intelligence that comes from freedom and healthy physique...they could be counted on to face death, but hardly to salute an officer... their language habitually violent, continued unrestrained in the presence of officers... except in action the control of these men was inevitably difficult- Henry w nevinson English war correspondent 1915 (must have sucked cock).

They all seem to address their officers as bill or dick and though wonderfully brave they have absolutely no discipline- hon. Walter Guinness British staff officer Gallipoli (got rodgered by his commander).

Not only do your men fail to salute me, but but they laugh at my orderlies- British general egypt 1915 (loved being rodgered).

Beersheba 1917 they are not soldiers at all - they are madmen - captured German soldier ((syphilitic).

Villers - Bret... the diggers, lean hard muscled hard swearing thieves of horses and haters of discipline... villers - brett was held intact by an army of men who were afraid of nothing on earth- 1936 Aubrey wade (Wanted to be rodgered).

Villers bretonneux defended by The Australians was the key to amiens. Exhausted they handed the town over to British troops who lost it the next day. Two Australian infantry brigades promptly recaptured the village. Described as the finest feats of war.
Next the great offensive

The great offensive on 8 August 1918, the Black Friday of Germany. An Australian brigade stormed the slopes of mont st Quentin, regarded as impregnable, and secured it. Four weeks later the exhausted and under strength Australian corps attacked the hindenburg line breaking through the 10km defences. The culmination of four of the greatest victories of the war.

Bearuno
3/15/2020 5:10am
The 'C' word.

How about trying Fred Gassits : "Cahn"

That makes me laugh, every time, especially when he has the combo of "Farn Cahn"

I always think it must be a conspiracy to use C**t here, to get foreigners to use it when they get here, and to see them get flattened by someone , or, just regarded as foul mouthed scum ....... because that is what might just happen.

And yes, WW1 Is a War that our Troops had a huge part in, wherever they fought. Even with the disaster of Gallipoli, where they, and other Nations Soldiers, were sacrificed for a fools idea of the Turks not being worthy of respect as Soldiers, or, indeed, as a people.

On the Western Front they became the finest, hardest, most feared by the Germans, Storm Troopers and Line Infiltraters / Breakers there were, well, them and the Kiwis ( fuggin Kiwis....), and, the Canadians. They were near exterminated through overuse by the British High Command. Thank goodness our own Generals, like the truly great General John Monash in France, and, General Harry Chauvel in Egypt and The Palestine through to Syria, got control / leadership of them. They made mistakes, early on, sure, but they learnt from them, unlike so many 'higher ups', who didn't give a flying f**k about their soldiers. .

The Shop

js451
3/15/2020 5:13am
Bearuno wrote:
Meh, It would just descend into a MA bitch fest. And, justifiably so. Better to continue to infiltrate threads, and baffle these bloody foreigners with our...

And, justifiably so.

True. You are right. But Let’s keep infiltrating threads, lets keep baffling them, let’s keep these cunts honest and if they can’t take a joke then...
True. You are right. But Let’s keep infiltrating threads, lets keep baffling them, let’s keep these cunts honest and if they can’t take a joke then fuck em! Yes I am pissed, being pissed is my god given Australian right passed down from first settlement and if “tie me kangaroo down sport” is a love song then I will abide by that creed! Up the aussies you cunts. Which in my acute boredom and coming self isolation I’m posting these true quotes from history. (Comments added for clarity).

Within five weeks of the death of an Austrian archduke Europe was at war. German armies marched through Belgium. Only Australian fittest would be accepted.
General Hamilton said it would take three colonials to equal one British soldier. (Obviously the cunt was a fag).

By 1918 ludendorff would call them the lords of battle. John Masefield would call them the finest army that served in the Great War. (Cock smokers who wanted to get in on the act).

A finer set of men than the anzacs after their three months training upon the desert sands could hardly be found in any country...they walked the earth with careless and daredevil self confidence. Gifted with the intelligence that comes from freedom and healthy physique...they could be counted on to face death, but hardly to salute an officer... their language habitually violent, continued unrestrained in the presence of officers... except in action the control of these men was inevitably difficult- Henry w nevinson English war correspondent 1915 (must have sucked cock).

They all seem to address their officers as bill or dick and though wonderfully brave they have absolutely no discipline- hon. Walter Guinness British staff officer Gallipoli (got rodgered by his commander).

Not only do your men fail to salute me, but but they laugh at my orderlies- British general egypt 1915 (loved being rodgered).

Beersheba 1917 they are not soldiers at all - they are madmen - captured German soldier ((syphilitic).

Villers - Bret... the diggers, lean hard muscled hard swearing thieves of horses and haters of discipline... villers - brett was held intact by an army of men who were afraid of nothing on earth- 1936 Aubrey wade (Wanted to be rodgered).

Villers bretonneux defended by The Australians was the key to amiens. Exhausted they handed the town over to British troops who lost it the next day. Two Australian infantry brigades promptly recaptured the village. Described as the finest feats of war.
Next the great offensive

The great offensive on 8 August 1918, the Black Friday of Germany. An Australian brigade stormed the slopes of mont st Quentin, regarded as impregnable, and secured it. Four weeks later the exhausted and under strength Australian corps attacked the hindenburg line breaking through the 10km defences. The culmination of four of the greatest victories of the war.

Struth! Not a bad read mate!
Zacka 161
Fantasy
2033rd
3/15/2020 5:36am Edited Date/Time 3/15/2020 5:37am
2 Q’s I have

How do we think Mossy will do in his ‘clean’ comeback?

Will anyone have anything for Dean Ferris outdoors?
Radfonz
3/15/2020 3:07pm
Well they've already postponed the first round, so we're off to a great start!
haydos25
Fantasy
3325th
3/15/2020 4:16pm
Zacka 161 wrote:
2 Q’s I have

I'm torn on the Mossy thing. I don't think he's exactly been motoing down in preparation. From social media i think he only just got a bike again, so i cant see him being prepared to the extent of Ferris and Waters etc.

But then again, the guys running up front are the same guys he was beating before he was banned. Do we really think they've upped their level that much? If he can get back to his previous speed he'll be up there no doubt about it.

And no, if the series goes ahead i think Ferris wins by a fair margin from Waters, then the rest a fair bit behind him.
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2471st
3/15/2020 7:17pm
Zacka 161 wrote:
2 Q’s I have

haydos25 wrote:
I'm torn on the Mossy thing. I don't think he's exactly been motoing down in preparation. From social media i think he only just got a...
I'm torn on the Mossy thing. I don't think he's exactly been motoing down in preparation. From social media i think he only just got a bike again, so i cant see him being prepared to the extent of Ferris and Waters etc.

But then again, the guys running up front are the same guys he was beating before he was banned. Do we really think they've upped their level that much? If he can get back to his previous speed he'll be up there no doubt about it.

And no, if the series goes ahead i think Ferris wins by a fair margin from Waters, then the rest a fair bit behind him.
Ferris and Waters will be fast and hard to beat, but the two CDR Boys will also be fast, Mellross was in the championship hunt last year until his knee injury and Gibbs looks to be back in great form, it is no easy task beating Cody Cooper to a NZ Championship, Gibbsy has just done that.

Throw Mossy into the mix as well as Rykers and it should be good to watch, if and when it starts.
Ferro
3/15/2020 7:48pm
Hopefully MA dies a horrible death (the orginisation, NOT any of the people) over the next few months and riders make something that better suits their needs.
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2471st
3/15/2020 8:26pm
Ferro wrote:
Hopefully MA dies a horrible death (the orginisation, NOT any of the people) over the next few months and riders make something that better suits their...
Hopefully MA dies a horrible death (the orginisation, NOT any of the people) over the next few months and riders make something that better suits their needs.
A new governing body would eventually just end up being the same, there will always be someone running the ship and there will always be people not liking the way it is ran.

Momus
3/15/2020 8:34pm
Bearuno wrote:

And, justifiably so.

True. You are right. But Let’s keep infiltrating threads, lets keep baffling them, let’s keep these cunts honest and if they can’t take a joke then...

Next the great offensive

js451 wrote:
...failed to mention Monash's later campaign involvement though. He was a tactical and strategic genius.
Momus
3/15/2020 8:37pm
Ferro wrote:
Hopefully MA dies a horrible death (the orginisation, NOT any of the people) over the next few months and riders make something that better suits their...
Nah..stick with the devil we know thanks. Nobody officiating is losing their house because of insurance liability negligence action.
3/16/2020 2:40am Edited Date/Time 3/16/2020 2:44am

Next the great offensive

js451 wrote:
Momus wrote:
...failed to mention Monash's later campaign involvement though. He was a tactical and strategic genius.
Not to mention our Late great Bob Hawke the only politician who looked at home with a beer in his hand. All other politicians look awkward with a beer and would rather be rodgered
RIP Bob
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
3/16/2020 3:22am Edited Date/Time 3/16/2020 3:23am
Where the fuck is Johnny cunt?

*Jemcee, not Howard.

jemcee
3/16/2020 3:33am
EZZA 95B wrote:
Where the fuck is Johnny cunt?

*Jemcee, not Howard.

Social distancing
3/16/2020 3:38am Edited Date/Time 3/16/2020 3:39am
Tears of laughter and joy. Please keep it coming. Thank fuck we live in Australia.
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2471st
3/16/2020 4:05am
Tears of laughter and joy. Please keep it coming. Thank fuck we live in Australia.
I don't know, they have just postponed the start of the AFL season and looks like they will cut it to 17 rounds so they all play each other at least once, I guess everyone will play Collingwood at the MCG LOL

But I see the throw the ball backward run forward into big guy game they call Rugby on the East Coast is still going ahead, might have to tune into that!

At least the local practice tracks are open for now and some races are still going ahead. We were at the Vic Juniors on the weekend, hoping it is not our only big meeting for the year.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
3/16/2020 4:07am Edited Date/Time 3/16/2020 4:07am
aaryn #234 wrote:
I don't know, they have just postponed the start of the AFL season and looks like they will cut it to 17 rounds so they all...
I don't know, they have just postponed the start of the AFL season and looks like they will cut it to 17 rounds so they all play each other at least once, I guess everyone will play Collingwood at the MCG LOL

But I see the throw the ball backward run forward into big guy game they call Rugby on the East Coast is still going ahead, might have to tune into that!

At least the local practice tracks are open for now and some races are still going ahead. We were at the Vic Juniors on the weekend, hoping it is not our only big meeting for the year.
AFL! *They should ban that forever.
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2471st
3/16/2020 4:25am
aaryn #234 wrote:
I don't know, they have just postponed the start of the AFL season and looks like they will cut it to 17 rounds so they all...

EZZA 95B wrote:
AFL! *They should ban that forever.
And I thought you were cool! Silly

Actually don't watch a great deal these days, mainly when my team is winning haha, fair-weather supporter. It is all about bikes in this house. or Dance when me and the boy get made to go lol.
3/16/2020 4:30am
aaryn #234 wrote:

Aussie mateship and humour. Sounds old fashion but it has never let us down before. This event in history is a time to reflect on our unique culture and a chance to make the next generation of Australians stronger. Hope is good.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
3/16/2020 4:33am
aaryn #234 wrote:
And I thought you were cool! :silly: Actually don't watch a great deal these days, mainly when my team is winning haha, fair-weather supporter. It is...
And I thought you were cool! Silly

Actually don't watch a great deal these days, mainly when my team is winning haha, fair-weather supporter. It is all about bikes in this house. or Dance when me and the boy get made to go lol.
😆👍
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
3/16/2020 5:30am
Is Deja New in lockdown with his missus? Not a bad thing.WhistlingWoohoo
scott_nz
Fantasy
655th
3/16/2020 8:47am
aaryn #234 wrote:

Rugby Union has shut down the Super Rugby, which is played in Japan, NZ, Au, South Africa and Argentina,

Rugby League is still going with no crowds at this stage, but the NZ team has to stay in aussie, and its not known if they will do that after this weekend,

NZ champs last weekend, government has just annouced at 5.30pm last night that all gatherings of more than 500 people should not go ahead,
block75
3/16/2020 3:37pm
Zacka 161 wrote:
2 Q’s I have

I think Mossy will do ok but will be a lot stronger in his 2nd year back

as for MX, I don't believe yo will see him race it till WEM isn't involved as there is still some very bad blood there.

my guess is he will be a SX only guy from here on out
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2471st
3/16/2020 3:45pm
Zacka 161 wrote:
2 Q’s I have

block75 wrote:
I think Mossy will do ok but will be a lot stronger in his 2nd year back as for MX, I don't believe yo will see...

as for MX, I don't believe yo will see him race it till WEM isn't involved as there is still some very bad blood there.

From my understanding this is WEM's last year running the nationals and even this year is a semi hand over year to M.A taking back over control of running the events, like they do with the AORC and the ASBK.

Not 100% on this, but I think it is the way it is heading.

Would be good to see Matt back at MX as well, but yeah don't expect to see that happen this year
Zacka 161
Fantasy
2033rd
3/16/2020 6:42pm
Zacka 161 wrote:
2 Q’s I have

block75 wrote:
I think Mossy will do ok but will be a lot stronger in his 2nd year back as for MX, I don't believe yo will see...

aaryn #234 wrote:
From my understanding this is WEM's last year running the nationals and even this year is a semi hand over year to M.A taking back over...
From my understanding this is WEM's last year running the nationals and even this year is a semi hand over year to M.A taking back over control of running the events, like they do with the AORC and the ASBK.

Not 100% on this, but I think it is the way it is heading.

Would be good to see Matt back at MX as well, but yeah don't expect to see that happen this year

What's the general consensus on MA running the AORC and ASBK?

Do you know who runs the Junior Nationals? I thought it was WEM but could be wrong. Its going to my home track in Alice Springs in 2021
PJRAUS
3/16/2020 8:26pm
Im racing a vic Northern region round at Myrtleford this Sunday...they are definitely going ahead but its byo toilet paper and qnyone who puts paper towel down the shitter will made to pick it out again ...really!
Last weekend of the month is the first round if the vic titles at broadford and im in...got a feeling they will cancel though...
Oh and I added another yz to my collection

$3,500...in good nic but im gonna do a heap of work on her before I go for a fang...
Australian update complete..

Post a reply to: Australia MX Topic Forum

The Latest