Austin Forkner the Milky Bar Kid"??

KDXGarage
2/25/2019 2:12pm
diz330 wrote:
One of the 450 podium finishers may or may not have had a coors light in their hand walking back to the team rig. I hope...
One of the 450 podium finishers may or may not have had a coors light in their hand walking back to the team rig. I hope no one is offended
If you let the dirt stick to your boots, it is harder to rinse off. Grab some Near Water and soak them down.
2/26/2019 2:14pm
I can only imagine how he eats those pixie sticks after dinner with his girlfriend. 3 pages and she hasn’t been brought up yet ?

Peely, show these vitards how to take this turd thread And turn it into a 10 page gold mine.
ProKawi24
2/26/2019 5:52pm
I can only imagine how he eats those pixie sticks after dinner with his girlfriend. 3 pages and she hasn’t been brought up yet ? Peely...
I can only imagine how he eats those pixie sticks after dinner with his girlfriend. 3 pages and she hasn’t been brought up yet ?

Peely, show these vitards how to take this turd thread And turn it into a 10 page gold mine.
I still wanna know which Monster girl it is.
APLMAN99
3/2/2019 11:05am
robkinuk wrote:
One thing I noticed when in California recently was going into a Starbucks and asking for a Caramel Latte with sugar free caramel syrup the barista...
One thing I noticed when in California recently was going into a Starbucks and asking for a Caramel Latte with sugar free caramel syrup the barista looked all confused and said they don't stock sugar free alternatives!
In the Land of "my body is a temple" found that hard to comprehend????
I'd say that there probably was a comprehension issue. Starbucks has had a sugar free caramel syrup for a long time. Maybe that particular store was out of stock. I don't order flavors in my coffee, but my wife and daughters do. My wife and oldest daughter are both Type 1 diabetic and they order their drinks sugar free as much as possible in order to reduce the amount of insulin that they need to bolus.

Could have been one of those independent stores that use Starbucks coffee but don't have everything that a full Starbucks does, too. We have a couple of those around here. But I can't think of a single Starbucks that I've been to with my wife where she hasn't been able to get sugar free caramel syrup in her drink.

The Shop

Sideways
3/2/2019 11:59am
It's pretty obvious his new nickname is "Pixie Stix" isnt' it? Woohoo
Did forkner read your comment? Lol

Post a reply to: Austin Forkner the Milky Bar Kid"??

The Latest